Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothingbettertobeat

any season ticket holders at omagh on sunday? waiting in a queue for 25 minutes to enter the ground as only one gate open for ticket holders. poor set up making kids wait around in the soaking rain for that length of time where as the ordinary people whp paid in at the gate were been allowed in instantly. then after numberous complaints they opened a second turnstile as it was getting close to kick off and still the queue was getting no shorter.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sambackamongstthebushes on February 16, 2010, 09:37:03 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 15, 2010, 04:24:54 PM
I didn't say they went out to be relegated but ironically that failure gave them did give them the opportunity for an All Ireland title.
With a tag name like Sambackamongthebushes obviously your GAA knowledge is limited. Did no-one tell you?...   ::)

fox if you wanted to deflect argument to my tag you should have checked my profile first and you would have seen the date it was registered. i have been reading this board for quite a while now but never felt moved to post anything until i read the "foxshite" you were spreading yesterday about a fellow tyrone club (and just so you are straight on this i have no association what so ever with cookstown)

You registered in September 4th, 2008 when Kerry were the All Ireland champions  ::)   You claim not be from Cookstown, but you are getting very carried away with their win. Fair play to them and is a great answer to the KKK loyalists who burnt their club. I'm just saying they had to get relegated to achieve it...  don't go overboard on it, winsamsoon  ;) 

DirtyDozen12

Is the club championship draws being made tonight???  Heard they where supposed to be drawn live on Q101 West Radio Station Omagh/Enniskillen probably with Paddy Hunter (George Beacom (sp) ) is unavailable, doing Fermangh and Western on Saturday.

What time the draw at?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 16, 2010, 12:42:13 PM
Is the club championship draws being made tonight???  Heard they where supposed to be drawn live on Q101 West Radio Station Omagh/Enniskillen probably with Paddy Hunter (George Beacom (sp) ) is unavailable, doing Fermangh and Western on Saturday.

What time the draw at?

think it starts at 7.30 in kellys inn, but its the whole draw for underage & everything, so not sure what time the senior championship will be at
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

sambackamongstthebushes

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 16, 2010, 11:39:40 AM
I didn't say they went out to be relegated but ironically that failure gave them did give them the opportunity for an All Ireland title.
With a tag name like Sambackamongthebushes obviously your GAA knowledge is limited. Did no-one tell you?...   ::)

fox if you wanted to deflect argument to my tag you should have checked my profile first and you would have seen the date it was registered. i have been reading this board for quite a while now but never felt moved to post anything until i read the "foxshite" you were spreading yesterday about a fellow tyrone club (and just so you are straight on this i have no association what so ever with cookstown)

You registered in September 4th, 2008 when Kerry were the All Ireland champions  ::)   You claim not be from Cookstown, but you are getting very carried away with their win. Fair play to them and is a great answer to the KKK loyalists who burnt their club. I'm just saying they had to get relegated to achieve it...  don't go overboard on it, winsamsoon  ;)

by congratulating them once on a historic achievement is hardly going overboard, the rest of my posts are reactions to your cheap digs and again i dont see the relevance of the tag to our debate, not that it bothers me so excuse me if i dont bother to explain it.

its fair to say this will be my last post on the matter, one of the reasons i never bothered to post before as its imposible to get a coherant well advised debate going when you have idiots like the fox involved

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sambackamongstthebushes on February 16, 2010, 12:52:42 PM

by congratulating them once on a historic achievement is hardly going overboard, the rest of my posts are reactions to your cheap digs and again i dont see the relevance of the tag to our debate, not that it bothers me so excuse me if i dont bother to explain it.

its fair to say this will be my last post on the matter, one of the reasons i never bothered to post before as its imposible to get a coherant well advised debate going when you have idiots like the fox involved

Sam... your idea of debate is others agreeing with your opinion. I'm not really a fox by the way  :o

sizzler

C'mon the Rocks. Brilliant day at croker and the achievement should in no way be underplayed. Historically Cookstown havent got a great championship pedigree and as a lifelong Cookstown fan and former player i hope this triumph can propell them to bigger and better things. Safety in Division 1 next year is paramount but i feel the bar should be set a bit higher than that. It wasnt that long ago that Clonoe were in Intermediate football and went on to win the O'Neill Cup. Looking forward to the Senior Championship draw tonight. If the Rocks get on a roll, who knows.......we can all dream. 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sizzler on February 16, 2010, 12:58:55 PM
C'mon the Rocks. Brilliant day at croker and the achievement should in no way be underplayed. Historically Cookstown havent got a great championship pedigree and as a lifelong Cookstown fan and former player i hope this triumph can propell them to bigger and better things. Safety in Division 1 next year is paramount but i feel the bar should be set a bit higher than that. It wasnt that long ago that Clonoe were in Intermediate football and went on to win the O'Neill Cup. Looking forward to the Senior Championship draw tonight. If the Rocks get on a roll, who knows.......we can all dream.

Hi sambackamongthebushes  ;) ... glad you had a good day.

sambackamongstthebushes

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 16, 2010, 12:55:57 PM

Sam... your idea of debate is others agreeing with your opinion. I'm not really a fox by the way  :o

cheap digs at the expense of others are not my idea of debate

longrunsthefox

Remember this!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  ::)  ::)  ::)  :P  :P  :P..... followed by...

longrunsthefox

Quote from: sambackamongstthebushes on February 16, 2010, 01:01:16 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 16, 2010, 12:55:57 PM

cheap digs at the expense of others are not my idea of debate

;)

Zapatista

Can't believe you're not really a fox :'( :'(

longrunsthefox

tyrone86

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 16, 2010, 12:45:50 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on February 16, 2010, 12:42:13 PM

What time the draw at?

think it starts at 7.30 in kellys inn, but its the whole draw for underage & everything, so not sure what time the senior championship will be at

It was in the programme at the match that coverage starts at 9pm so I'd presume it's after the 9 o clock news on Q101. Think its on 6fm as well.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014