Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCR

Thought the Ref didn't do Dromore any favours today.
McCullagh's sending off looked particularly harsh.

on the sideline

longrunsthefox

Quote from: DCR on November 08, 2009, 05:21:05 PM

Watching on TV he seemed to give Dromore free after free in the last 20 mins. Game was practically over when McCullagh walked...

DCR

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 08, 2009, 06:48:20 PM

Watching on TV he seemed to give Dromore free after free in the last 20 mins. Game was practically over when McCullagh walked...

That's Clitheroe in the County Final youre talking about - I was referring to today's game

longrunsthefox

Quote from: DCR on November 08, 2009, 07:33:52 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 08, 2009, 06:48:20 PM

That's Clitheroe in the County Final youre talking about - I was referring to today's game

So was I  ;)

Zapatista

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 08, 2009, 05:06:27 PM
Maybe Clontibret deserve a bit of credit... decent tuff team. Dromore never hit heights of two years ago and really stumbled to their championship win with two draws and that late penalty in the final. Fair play to them for winning it but were going to get beat sooner than later...

I think Dromore are a better team than in 07. The reason they made hard work of the Championship is due to the good teams they played, Ardboe in particular. That was probably one of the hardest Championships ever won and I think Dromre should be credited for that.

longrunsthefox

We're having two conversations here  :P Anyway, am not trying to be awkward but I don't think Dromore have hit the heights of 2007. They were pure power and played some top drawer football that championship and no way have been like that this year. Granted they are still a very good team tho.   

midnightcaller

Quote from: DCR on November 08, 2009, 03:33:04 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 08, 2009, 10:50:22 AM
Great win for us yesterday in a thrilling game. Well done to both teams in serving up a great game of hard hitting honest club football. Errigal's young team are now maturing well and I think there is a championship in them.Well done lads :)

No doubt that Errigal were the League Team of the Season. They deserved to win the League. Congratulations.

Where next for Carmen/Clarke and Co. Expensive season to end up with no silverware!

Where next?? They'l regroup and go at it again next year!! Just like every year. A championship semi, and beaten league finalists. Its a better record than the previous 2 years so therefore small progress has been made.
If it wasnt for a clown of an umpire then they would be league champions!

DCR

Quote from: midnightcaller on November 08, 2009, 08:24:35 PM
Great win for us yesterday in a thrilling game. Well done to both teams in serving up a great game of hard hitting honest club football. Errigal's young team are now maturing well and I think there is a championship in them.Well done lads :)

No doubt that Errigal were the League Team of the Season. They deserved to win the League. Congratulations.

Where next for Carmen/Clarke and Co. Expensive season to end up with no silverware!

Where next?? They'l regroup and go at it again next year!! Just like every year. A championship semi, and beaten league finalists. Its a better record than the previous 2 years so therefore small progress has been made.
24K is a big "investment"; VFM?

midnightcaller

Quote from: DCR on November 08, 2009, 09:07:04 PM

And a new car.. and a new house! And free transfers by air! Big investment allright!
Def Value for money!

randomtask

Quote from: midnightcaller on November 08, 2009, 09:19:39 PM
Quote from: DCR on November 08, 2009, 09:07:04 PM

And a new car.. and a new penthouse! And free transfers by air! Big investment allright!

sounds like carmen have been orchestrating all these ATM robberies then lol

cearrbhach

So Cookstown are the only Tyrone representatives left in Ulster.  Donaghmore must regret winning that play-off last December, they could well be in the Rocks' shoes at this stage!  Anyone any thoughts on who is currently the best team in the 'East' - Clonoe anyone?

Zapatista

Sorry Chickenfeed, Ardboe hands down. It's meaningless anyway. There are no prizes for being the best in the east.

longrunsthefox

longrunsthefox

Quote from: hardstation on November 08, 2009, 11:06:32 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 08, 2009, 10:55:50 PM
Naomh Colmcille  ;)
Bate by a point by Carrickmore in the league final. Lovely new Puma tracksuits though.

Do they not be in All Ireland semi for that Ulster win?