Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Credible

Any of the current Tyrone senior panel playing soccer over the winter?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: ceol agus peil on August 30, 2009, 07:04:41 PM
Quote from: MR99 on August 30, 2009, 06:16:36 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on August 30, 2009, 03:47:42 PM
Dromore 0.15 , Trillick 0.6 , in the all county league this afternoon in Trillick.

Was anyone at this game?  What happened to Trillick, thought they would be too strong for Dromore given their good home record and Dromore not going well in league?

Dromore really produced a convincing performance today in poor conditions with a great display despite missing first team regulars Micky Garry and Shane McMahon. Dromore dominated throughout and only for a mass of wides during the course of the game should have won by twice as much against a Trillick team who had no reply to Dromore's performance today.
thought it was a poor enough game to be honest, but very deficult conditions to be fair.
dromore by far the better team,although they still look to be lacking a bit upfront IMO.
red sean, ronan mcnabb & emet oneill excelent for dromore.
good battle between cathal maccarron &matty donnolly, prob won by mccarron although donnolly got 2 great points of him from play
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on August 30, 2009, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 30, 2009, 05:11:32 PM
Just heard. Feckin knew it, D'oh! What about Cookstown?
Cookstown beat Killeeshil 1-8 to 0-4
stewartstown V killeshill a massive game now!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bigfrank

House and garage if u have one on stewartstown!!!!!!!!!!

SidelineKick

Is Padraig O'Kane taking Killeeshil by himself now?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bigfrank

Thats wat i heard,he meant to know his stuff?? Even tho results wouldnt back that up but he workin with an average bunch! How many points will it take to stay safe this year??

Justin Credible

Quote from: bigfrank on August 31, 2009, 05:12:16 PM
Thats wat i heard,he meant to know his stuff?? Even tho results wouldnt back that up but he workin with an average bunch! How many points will it take to stay safe this year??

Will prob take 13 to be safe in Division 2. Can anyone post the table.
Its bottom straight down and then next four in a playoff I think.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Justin Credible on August 31, 2009, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on August 31, 2009, 05:12:16 PM

Will prob take 13 to be safe in Division 2. Can anyone post the table.
Its bottom straight down and then next four in a playoff I think.
bottom straight down alright but only next 2 in a playoff, loser going down, winner playing team coming up in a playoff

Archie Mitchell

wheres he takin er from

terrible news in moortown. Rip to a great lad.
First on the field and last to leave

DCR

Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2009, 12:19:32 AM
Wasnt at the game due to prior engagement. However I heard SoN was well contained my Edan Clarke. Most, if not all, scores came from frees.
Now there's a big man and a handy enough footballer. McKenna Cup material??

orangeman

Quote from: DCR on August 31, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
Wasnt at the game due to prior engagement. However I heard SoN was well contained my Edan Clarke. Most, if not all, scores came from frees.

Was Enda tried before ? Did he attend trials before ? I thought he had.

barelegs

If reports are to be believed Derrylaughan have got a bit of a boost ahead of their championship game with Cookstown. Raymond Mulgrew received a straight red card yesterday in their league game with Killeshil. Is there anyone that confirm this?

orangeman

Quote from: barelegs on August 31, 2009, 10:35:41 PM
If reports are to be believed Derrylaughan have got a bit of a boost ahead of their championship game with Cookstown. Raymond Mulgrew received a straight red card yesterday in their league game with Killeshil. Is there anyone that confirm this?

Correct. Straight red.

No way ref

Quote from: orangeman on August 31, 2009, 10:32:11 PM
Quote from: DCR on August 31, 2009, 10:25:21 PM

Was Enda tried before ? Did he attend trials before ? I thought he had.

Edan (pronounced aiden) is actually Enda's brother