Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Well done to Trilick who will give truoble a lot of teams in division 1 next year - who is up next for them ?

Zapatista

Quote from: rrhf on November 23, 2008, 03:50:41 PM
In atrocious conditions the young St Patricks showed a never say die attitude and put the best team in the county on the back foot taking the lead with an unfortunate refereeing error giving Dromore the chance to level in injury time. 

KYMI highlighted the above.

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 23, 2008, 05:45:05 PM
The best team in Tyrone are Clonoe mate. Thats why we are county champions. We owe you nor anybody else sweet FA. Between injuries suspensions, students in England and a total lack of interest after amassive effort in a congested 6 week period, we dont give a f**k about the league nor D'mores  or anybody elses plight. Nobody to blame but yourselves so dont go mouthing at us, you aint good enough, the tables dont lie. You obviously dont go to mnay games as the toughest game you would have seen in years was the county final.The respect afforded to us from D'more was evident in the semi final when not one official from your club came into our changing room to wish us the best after the game.

Which is it? Do the leagues lie or do the show who the teams in order of rank?

I think the leages often lie I am just wondering which you think.

Over the Bar

Quotean unfortunate refereeing error giving Dromore the chance to level in injury time.

Quotea very dubious draw between Donaghmore and Dromore, very dubious

Care to explain this one further?

tieroan

Now now it is not hard to work it out. Donaghmore knew that they have a better chance of beating Cookstown in a play of than beating Dromore. A point was winning the league for Dromore so.....

All in all it was a horrible year for club football with match rigging etc etc

ziggysego

Any word on the Scór na nÓg Final last night?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: tieroan on November 24, 2008, 11:55:02 AM
Now now it is not hard to work it out. Donaghmore knew that they have a better chance of beating Cookstown in a play of than beating Dromore. A point was winning the league for Dromore so.....

All in all it was a horrible year for club football with match rigging etc etc

Donaghmore by all accounts had the winning of the game -

The season will now be concluded on 28th November which is simply far too long.  Preseason training will be starting again soon.

Final Whistle

moy beat eskra 4.09 to 0.09 points in a cracking game in eskra. Paul Marlowe accounting very well for himself and the evening was well capped off in the armagh city hotel.

two games this weekend, derrylaughan on friday and gortin on sunday!!

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Final Whistle on November 24, 2008, 12:57:00 PM
moy beat eskra 4.09 to 0.09 points in a cracking game in eskra. Paul Marlowe accounting very well for himself and the evening was well capped off in the armagh city hotel.

two games this weekend, derrylaughan on friday and gortin on sunday!!
I don't think you'll have to play both.

Zapatista

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 24, 2008, 11:00:02 AM
Quotean unfortunate refereeing error giving Dromore the chance to level in injury time.

Quotea very dubious draw between Donaghmore and Dromore, very dubious

Care to explain this one further?

McCullagh was put out over the sideline while in pocession. The home linesman signaled a Donaghmore sideline. The Ref judged McCullagh was fouled. Dromore took the free and followed up with an equalizer from play. Hardly 911 conspiracy stuff.

KIDDO 4

Kildress won the quiz at the scor finals , with Eglish winning the novelity act and Carrickmore and Killyclogher each winning in the dancing events , in front of a packedKilleeshill hall ,with the event nearly lasting 5 hours.

orangeman

I'm told that the Cookstown v Donaghmore playoff has already been fixed for Pomeroy next Sunday at 1.30pm - I thought they might have waited for the result of the Clonoe v Galbally game before fixing this match ??

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on November 24, 2008, 04:31:16 PM
I'm told that the Cookstown v Donaghmore playoff has already been fixed for Pomeroy next Sunday at 1.30pm - I thought they might have waited for the result of the Clonoe v Galbally game before fixing this match ??

the whole thing has just turned into a farce!

amigo

Clonoe have already said they will be playing no more games this year !! That is why they are fit to go ahead and fix the game!!

Over the Bar

QuoteDonaghmore knew that they have a better chance of beating Cookstown in a play of than beating Dromore. A point was winning the league for Dromore so.....

Why would Donaghmore be playing Dromore in a play-off?

KIDDO 4

TEAMTALK MFL Semi-Final

Omagh v Dromore in DRUMQUIN

SATURDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2PM (et if required)

U21 Grade 2 Semi Final
Rock v Moortown in ARDBOE

SUNDAY 30 November 1:30PM (et if required)

O’Neills Sportswear Divison 1 Relegation play-off

Cookstown v Donaghmore in POMEROY

O’Neills Sportswear U21 Grade 1 Final (et if required)

Coalisland v Ardboe in DUNGANNON

SUN 30 November 1:30PM

O’Neills Sportswear ACL Div 1 Round 11

Dromore v Omagh   

O’Neills Sportswear ACL Div 2 Round 15

Moy v Gortin

O’Neills Sportswear U21 Grade 2 Semi-Final (et if required)1:30PM
Greencastle v Derrylaughan in KILDRESS