Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundincircles

Who cares anyway county team seems to be the only team that counts.

sam03/05

Quote from: Tommo2 on November 25, 2008, 09:02:36 AM
FAO sam03/05

Killyclogher have 1 game remaining so don't go jumping on that bandwagon. If Ardboe didn't field its not Killycloghers fault. They would still be entitled to the points.
[/quote

the thing is that no team fielded and a score of 0-9 to 0-8 was passed as the score for the game. If this was the case sure why dont we all just start making up what ever scorelines
we want.

ONeill

What's the exact standing in Division Three? Did the Hill make top half?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Frankie Boy

Hi guys. From the Rock. My cousin told me about this site recently. Pretty cool. Not sure what my cousin's name is on here yet - I'll find you soon Mark, ha ha.
Went to school with Oneill above. Ain't seen him in a lifetime. My cousin said that there might be a Donaghmore man on here that went to school with us too.

Anyway keep her lit lads.
LOL. HA HA!

rrhf

Can anybody confirm that Tyrone Dublin nat league match is definitely in Croke Park on Sat 31st January?  Heard last nigh that it still may be a provisional fixture. 

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Zapatista

Quote from: rrhf on November 26, 2008, 08:48:54 AM
Can anybody confirm that Tyrone Dublin nat league match is definitely in Croke Park on Sat 31st January?  Heard last nigh that it still may be a provisional fixture. 

The Herald thought it was fixed two weeks ago.

http://www.nwipp-newspapers.com/UH/free/316055118613718.php

rrhf

Cheers I had heard this was only based on a provisional listing of fixtures.  I assume its 100%.

Zapatista

Quote from: rrhf on November 26, 2008, 09:17:16 AM
Cheers I had heard this was only based on a provisional listing of fixtures.  I assume its 100%.

You don't need to tell Tyronies about those ;)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Zapatista on November 26, 2008, 08:58:08 AM
Quote from: rrhf on November 26, 2008, 08:48:54 AM

The Herald thought it was fixed two weeks ago.

http://www.nwipp-newspapers.com/UH/free/316055118613718.php

Holy S**t! First rumours of ACL games being fixed, and now the Tyrone and the Dubs game!!! Where will it end?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: rrhf on November 26, 2008, 09:17:16 AM

The GAA have confirmed it as of this afternoon.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Interview with Stevie O'Neill on tomorrows newsline at 6.30. What's up?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Frankie Boy

I'm hearing serious scandal from those parts. Apparently Aughabrack turned up on a map. Ha Ha.
LOL. HA HA!

orangeman

O'Neill 'will not accept' medal 

O'Neill denied that he quit the squad after a row with Mickey Harte
Tyrone football star Stephen O'Neill has revealed that he has not accepted and "will not" pick up the 2008 All-Ireland medal he is entitled to.

In an exclusive BBC Sport interview, O'Neill said that he "did not earn" the All-Ireland medal.

"I was only there for the two weeks before the final and I did not deserve to be going up these steps," he said.

O'Neill denied that a row with Mickey Harte had provoked his decision to quit the Tyrone squad last January.

"There was definitely no row with Mickey over training or anything else.

"I said to Mickey when I met him in August:`I can't go back now, it is too late, it will just upset the whole thing'.

"If Tyrone had lost I was going to be hung out to dry.

"I knew I had to prove that I was fit enough to do it and wasn't just coming back for the glory as some people were saying."

O'Neill, one of the most gifted players of his generation, sensationally quit the intercounty scene last January but he made a surprise decision to return to the squad two weeks before the All-Ireland decider.

It was a decision which divided opinion in his native county of Tyrone and provoked major debate among GAA fans throughout Ulster and beyond.