Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundincircles

Quote from: Puckoon on October 30, 2008, 03:15:27 AM
Quote from: aroundincircles on October 29, 2008, 04:40:19 PM
i cannot understand colly doris suspension{disruptive conduct notification said} just dont believe that. plus harsh on young oneill getting two months for striking one month plenty for that offense.

As far as ward is concerned he run up the tunnell with his arm in the air like a coward. Was not so good for him when he got his mouth bate of him in brackaville when they played clonoe in a league game. HE HAD NOWHERE TO RUN THAT DAY.

And we wonder why the country is asking are sundays events commonplace in Tyrone?

For f**ks sake.

They are commonplace when dromore play when you use the type of chat mc menamin and co use towards opposition every sunday. IT IS TIME TO CUT OUT THE ABUSIVE CHAT IN MY APINION NO PLACE IN OUR GAME FOR IT.

Puckoon

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 30, 2008, 08:46:01 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on October 30, 2008, 03:15:27 AM
Quote from: aroundincircles on October 29, 2008, 04:40:19 PM
i cannot understand colly doris suspension{disruptive conduct notification said} just dont believe that. plus harsh on young oneill getting two months for striking one month plenty for that offense.

As far as ward is concerned he run up the tunnell with his arm in the air like a coward. Was not so good for him when he got his mouth bate of him in brackaville when they played clonoe in a league game. HE HAD NOWHERE TO RUN THAT DAY.

And we wonder why the country is asking are sundays events commonplace in Tyrone?

For f**ks sake.

They are commonplace when dromore play when you use the type of chat mc menamin and co use towards opposition every sunday. IT IS TIME TO CUT OUT THE ABUSIVE CHAT IN MY APINION NO PLACE IN OUR GAME FOR IT.

OK, Ill indulge...
You want to cut out the abusive chat - but you are relishing that Ward getting the mouth 'bate' of him at brackaville?

aroundincircles

If him{ward} and his dromore mates have had kept there mouths shout that day that would not have happened. No it was not right that fight but mouthing team mates and ward started that fight and the fact clonoe won they are bad losers.

orangeman

There's a few good league games on this weekend - some will go a long way to decide who goes up and who takes the drop.

snappiered

OM in div one there only one game which will affect the teams facing the drop which is Cookstown Donaghmore. Its very tight down were we are at and it probably will take a few weeks yet until the picture becomes clearer with regards to who will be joining Killyman in being relegated to intermediate.

orangeman

Quote from: snappiered on October 31, 2008, 11:26:41 AM
OM in div one there only one game which will affect the teams facing the drop which is Cookstown Donaghmore. Its very tight down were we are at and it probably will take a few weeks yet until the picture becomes clearer with regards to who will be joining Killyman in being relegated to intermediate.

If Cookstown get beat, they have only a couple left, one of which is against Dromore and maybe yourselves -  defeat tomorrow could put one nail in the coffin ?

snappiered

Yea the losers of tommorrows game are in bother. But football this time of the year is hard to predict and its very tight at the bottom.

clarshack

hope cookstown are relegated - wouldnt mind a crack at them next year.

rrhf

I wouldnt wish it on anybody.  The losers tomorrow will go down

clarshack

well i hope donaghmore AREN'T relegated as they would be too strong for division 2.

ziggysego

Quote from: rrhf on October 31, 2008, 04:03:20 PM

What's what with Division 2? :P

Looking forward to Greencastle's game on Sunday with close neighbours Gortin. Long time since we've had a local derby ;)
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2008, 04:32:27 PM
Quote from: rrhf on October 31, 2008, 04:03:20 PM

What's what with Division 2? :P

Looking forward to Greencastle's game on Sunday with close neighbours Gortin. Long time since we've had a local derby ;)

You'll win that one handy !  ;)

ziggysego

Ah I don't know orangeman. Gortin's 3rd from the top and we're 3rd from the bottom. Then against, Tattyreagh got one over Clann naGael.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2008, 04:39:39 PM
Ah I don't know orangeman. Gortin's 3rd from the top and we're 3rd from the bottom. Then against, Tattyreagh got one over Clann naGael.

Love thy neighbour and all that !  ;)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility