Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundincircles

i cannot understand colly doris suspension{disruptive conduct notification said} just dont believe that. plus harsh on young oneill getting two months for striking one month plenty for that offense.

As far as ward is concerned he run up the tunnell with his arm in the air like a coward. Was not so good for him when he got his mouth bate of him in brackaville when they played clonoe in a league game. HE HAD NOWHERE TO RUN THAT DAY.

Zapatista

Quote from: glencullrule on October 29, 2008, 04:10:37 PM
I have no argument with your personal opinion on Ward or anyone else but I honestly think this whole thing was bound to boil over at some stage and to say one person started it and is responsible is unfair.

what u talking about, he started it and its fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually trying to work out why this happened and why so many were involved while you are merely looking for a quick fix and someone to blame. I'm not excusing what Ward done. He played his part in this and is responsible for that. I am saying he shouldn't be a scape goat for the other obvious problems. You can say this started with Ward and then you don't need to look at anything that came before him. If you do this then you have no interest in preventing this from happening again. We will face the exact same thing in the near future if we don't allow the circumstances leading upto it to be looked at.

amigo

Quote from: Zapatista on October 29, 2008, 04:44:30 PM
Quote from: glencullrule on October 29, 2008, 04:10:37 PM
I have no argument with your personal opinion on Ward or anyone else but I honestly think this whole thing was bound to boil over at some stage and to say one person started it and is responsible is unfair.

what u talking about, he started it and its fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually trying to work out why this happened and why so many were involved while you are merely looking for a quick fix and someone to blame. I'm not excusing what Ward done. He played his part in this and is responsible for that. I am saying he shouldn't be a scape goat for the other obvious problems. You can say this started with Ward and then you don't need to look at anything that came before him. If you do this then you have no interest in preventing this from happening again. We will face the exact same thing in the near future if we don't allow the circumstances leading upto it to be looked at.

Zap,
You keep talking about the circumstances that led up to it but never actually say what they were??
This incident occurred when Ward ran into the back of a Clonoe player. FACT!!!
What are these other circumstances ?? Come out and tell us

aroundincircles

ZAP What do you think caused sundays trouble???

I think what caused it was the mentality that dromore game to omagh with that clonoe will lie down and we will walk over them take cup back to dromore roll on ulster championship as "we" should have beat crossmaglen last year. They realised this was not going to happen ward for one could not take it and decided to try and do "a carrickmore" start  a wee dispute and clonoe will fold. fullstop. Dromore are not carrickmore will never be like them either.

Zapatista

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 29, 2008, 05:09:19 PM

I think what caused it was the mentality that dromore game to omagh with that clonoe will lie down and we will walk over them take cup back to dromore roll on ulster championship as "we" should have beat crossmaglen last year. They realised this was not going to happen ward for one could not take it and decided to try and do "a carrickmore" start  a wee dispute and clonoe will fold. fullstop. Dromore are not carrickmore will never be like them either.

You know very little about todays footballers if you think that any team would arrive with an attitude like that. What has this got to do with Carrickmore? For you to suggest this makes me think that is how you thought rather than anyone else.

Amigo - It was like a room with a gas leak building up for 60 mins and then one spark made it explode. I think if the gas leak had have been prevented the spark would have only been a spark without the explosion that followed. I think we need to learn from this. I did make some  comments on why I thought this might have exploded the way it did.

Going to leave it now as I am in a clear miority and don't want to drag it out.

ONeill

What did Harry McClure do? Did they just pick out those they recognised? The chin, the flame head and Dirty Harry?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Zapatista on October 29, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on October 29, 2008, 05:09:19 PM

You know very little about todays footballers if you think that any team would arrive with an attitude like that. What has this got to do with Carrickmore? For you to suggest this makes me think that is how you thought rather than anyone else.

Amigo - It was like a room with a gas leak building up for 60 mins and then one spark made it explode. I think if the gas leak had have been prevented the spark would have only been a spark without the explosion that followed. I think we need to learn from this. I did make some  comments on why I thought this might have exploded the way it did.

Going to leave it now as I am in a clear miority and don't want to drag it out.

Here we go blaming the ref, why dont you just say it.

supersarsfields

I'd have to say I'd agree with Zap, while Ward should definitely be held liable for what he did, and should have in my eyes got a longer suspension, that can't be used as an excuse to reduce the incidents that followed. The CB had to look at each act individually.

billy the kid

Quote from: supersarsfields on October 29, 2008, 06:04:47 PM
I'd have to say I'd agree with Zap, while Ward should definitely be held liable for what he did, and should have in my eyes got a longer suspension, that can't be used as an excuse to reduce the incidents that followed. The CB had to look at each act individually.

I agree there. Ward was a tube for what he done and should of got longer as his actions started the row.

However, every single player, manager, official or whoever that got involved afterwards are responsible for their own actions and have nobody to blame but themselves and must face the consequences.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

aroundincircles

Dromore started a row because they were not getting it there own way bottom line.They never started a row last year when they where winning handy. This had nothing to do with ref. Dromore have had some gas leaks in there time at that rate of going. IF Dromore had of been like they and a lot people expected been up by 7 or 8 at half time this would not have happen. Zap just admit Dromore could not except that clonoe did not lie down and roll over to them.

puc me

colly doris and harry mc clure should be cleared, the county board should catch themselves on
all ireland champions and lovin' it

aroundincircles

Zapatista

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 29, 2008, 06:02:10 PM
Here we go blaming the ref, why dont you just say it.

I was talking about the entire Championship. I am not blaming the ref for the row at the end and please do not put words in my mouth. I think it much of the mentality on the pitch was gradully building before the game even started.

If you want to say somthing explain how you can blame Ward for Clonoes suspensions and not find the same thing in the other example I give earlier.

I am trying to be resonable but it is hard to be reasonable to someone who is afraid to admit the truth incase they may be a little guilty too.

tyrone86

Quote from: puc me on October 29, 2008, 07:44:43 PM
colly doris and harry mc clure should be cleared, the county board should catch themselves on

The county board have their own video from the stand side of the field, so they've got 2 views of the game. I don't know what McClure or Doris did, but I'm sure the suspensions aren't for nothing.

Puckoon

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 29, 2008, 04:40:19 PM
i cannot understand colly doris suspension{disruptive conduct notification said} just dont believe that. plus harsh on young oneill getting two months for striking one month plenty for that offense.

As far as ward is concerned he run up the tunnell with his arm in the air like a coward. Was not so good for him when he got his mouth bate of him in brackaville when they played clonoe in a league game. HE HAD NOWHERE TO RUN THAT DAY.

And we wonder why the country is asking are sundays events commonplace in Tyrone?

For fucks sake.