Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snappiered

What the story with the Omagh absentees? Mc Mahons, O Donnell? Will they be back for the play offs?

Aaron Boone

I'd expect about 5,000 in Healy park on Sunday. Shame there are Tyrone league games on at the same time.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2007, 03:00:20 PM
Big weekend for Division 2 football.

Greencastle -v- Eglish
Moortown -v- Urney

Looking forward to it :D

And Agahaloo vs Sigersons, we'll knock that smile to the other side of your mug Ziggy!  ;D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on October 31, 2007, 09:08:15 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2007, 03:00:20 PM
Big weekend for Division 2 football.

Greencastle -v- Eglish
Moortown -v- Urney

Looking forward to it :D

And Agahaloo vs Sigersons, we'll knock that smile to the other side of your mug Ziggy!  ;D

And we'll knock it right back off ya next week ;)
Testing Accessibility

healypark

Quote from: snappiered on October 31, 2007, 03:27:53 PM
What the story with the Omagh absentees? Mc Mahons, O Donnell? Will they be back for the play offs?

McMahons currently out injured. 3 in total. O'Donnell is in England. Hoping they're all back for last game. Unfortunately there's no match practice before the must win game.  >:(

snappiered

Who would yous prefer to play Healy Park?

orangeman

Sounds like Omagh have a real problem with the soccer - somebody was on earlier suggesting that we play games on Saturdays instead of Sundays - surely that wouldn't suit a lot of teams ?

ballygawleyman

what about errigal ciaran ladies winning ulster, got as far as carmen. what do you think their chances are now roddy? how is the feeling in carmen over this ;D

amigo

Quote from: ballygawleyman on November 01, 2007, 12:57:14 PM
what about errigal ciaran ladies winning ulster, got as far as carmen. what do you think their chances are now roddy? how is the feeling in carmen over this ;D
I think we should have a separate Ladies thread ballygawleyman! Because who really gives a shit! They all want to be their brothers !

longball

ziggy division 2 is over brocagh are not fielding the last two games against Augher and Eglish- thus giving eglish the 2 points that they need for the league!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Feck it!

Well, we'll go for 2nd spot then.
Testing Accessibility

longball

yea its for def ziggy they def not travelling to Augher at the weekend and not fielding for their last game- one of their players broke colarbone lsat weekend and they got stuffed so they dont c ne point. Least it'l be easy match for greencastle at the weekend then Eglish men all on the beer  :P
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

To be honest longball, I was hoping to give Eglish a run for their money for the promotion spot.

Slim I know, but a dream's nice to have.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Bit of a worrying trend this year, especially around the Clonoe parish area....Derrylaughan and Brocagh unable to field senior teams at the tail end of the season and Derrytresk unable to field a reserve side all year. What on earth's going on down there? Badger baiting?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.