Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhandfan

Quote from: tram on October 29, 2007, 07:35:20 PM
Seems the worst that can happen is that the two players are suspended for two weeks and the managers over the team get an 8 week suspension.

Ouch...that is really going to hurt us, especially now that the season is over.  Tough luck to all those who went to the bother of highlighting this terrible illegal act and digging deep for the actual rule in the hope that Moy would be thrown out of league and championship competition next season.  I am sure we probably covered ourselves anyway by giving the lads different names!!!!

tyrone86

Quote from: Redhandfan on October 29, 2007, 08:47:44 PM
Seems the worst that can happen is that the two players are suspended for two weeks and the managers over the team get an 8 week suspension.

Ouch...that is really going to hurt us, especially now that the season is over.  Tough luck to all those who went to the bother of highlighting this terrible illegal act and digging deep for the actual rule in the hope that Moy would be thrown out of league and championship competition next season.  I am sure we probably covered ourselves anyway by giving the lads different names!!!!

Dear RHF,

A couple of points of order my friend.

1. You highlighted it, nobody else did.
2. The question was asked on different occasions and I answered it both times because not everyone is au fait with the 2007 version of the official guide. Many still seem to think the Under 16 situation is a recommendation not a rule.
3. Despite the obvious sarcasm about giving the lads false names I wouldn't really be that quick to even joke about it.
4. Your paranoia really is laughable. You seem to be trying your best to court the publicity lately - are you looking for the available County PRO position in the upcoming convention per chance?

Regards

Tyrone86

tyrone exile

Quote from: Redhandfan on October 29, 2007, 08:47:44 PM

lol i dont think anybody here actually cares if your thrown out of the league or championship next year, sure its just the intermediate one  ;D

tyroneboi

Dont know if this has been talked about here before. But what is the story with Brian McGuckian? is it true that he has transferred to Ballinderry? have heard that it is all but a done deal!!

loughshore lad

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 30, 2007, 04:22:03 PM
Dont know if this has been talked about here before. But what is the story with Brian McGuckian? is it true that he has transferred to Ballinderry? have heard that it is all but a done deal!!

Not sure if its definite that he is transferring to Ballinderry but he is definitely building a house in Ballinderry so when he moves he will have genuine grounds for a transfer.

If he would get on the Ballinderry team is another question??

midnightcaller

Has anybody got a read of Oisin McConvilles book? I see he has a bit of a problem with Ricey and Conor G.

tyrone exile

must have let him down in the 2:30 at newport  ;D

amongthebushes

Galbally Pearses football season is over for the year as Omagh are not fielding a team against us on Saturday. Are things really that bad in the Omagh club, Im not trying to de-grade them in any way, but its strange for them to do such a thing when they have such a big match the following weekend to try and save their div 1 status.

goal and a point

probably cant field with Omagh united playing in soccer at 2.30

Bensars

Quote from: goal and a point on October 31, 2007, 11:02:29 AM
probably cant field with Omagh united playing in soccer at 2.30

How many of omaghs players play for omagh united ?

clarshack

Quote from: loughshore lad on October 30, 2007, 04:25:32 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on October 30, 2007, 04:22:03 PM

Not sure if its definite that he is transferring to Ballinderry but he is definitely building a house in Ballinderry so when he moves he will have genuine grounds for a transfer.

If he would get on the Ballinderry team is another question??

i know he is a cousin of the mcguckians etc but he would still be viewed as an outsider and they dont like outsiders in ballinderry.

EC Unique

Anyone heading to Omagh on Sunday to Ulster Club match??  Its always great football and these are 2 of the big contenders in my mind. Any thoughts??

orangeman

Brian Mc Guckin is a great player and is bound to be an asset to the team -

Big Mickey

as far as im aware.galbally werent too keen on feilding a team either as they wudnt change to suit omagh because of a wedding.am i wrong?? and there are around 8-9 potential st endas players playing for omagh utd,tho only 3-4 of them are starters as the rest are now concentratin on the soccer.a poor enuf story if u ask me :(

ziggysego

Big weekend for Division 2 football.

Greencastle -v- Eglish
Moortown -v- Urney

Looking forward to it :D
Testing Accessibility