Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driveherin

games with county men involved play on Tuesday 18th....remainder of games played on sunday 23rd.... you ever hear the likes of it!!!???  I believe there is actually a tyrone player getting married on Easter Tuesday 18th!!!!! As long as it suits Mickey though!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Legoman5

Quote from: southtyronegael on April 05, 2017, 12:39:22 AM
Devlin? Sweet Jesus. Coney,mulgrew,Shea mc guigan full back line then.lol

Peter Donnelly also training Ardboe every friday night! Strange one that!

the goal was on

ah come on now donnelly, is he not still playing for coalisland! cant see him helping one of there rivals unless he is getting handsomely rewarded. Though i heard recently he is working consultancy with teams in monaghan and armagh and is fond of a reward  :). Can someone confirm who mickeys backroom team is. He has horse and donnelly but was'nt aware of anyone else though he seems to be miked up during games to someone.

The Trap

And here was me thinking that with the under 21s out, Seniors league over, no Hogan Cups, Minors not allowed to play anyway we could get a bit of normality for 6 weeks or so................but no............clubs in this county are such an afterthought until the championship comes round and a bit of money can be made out of them!
Glad to see a groundswell of opinion seems to be developing and maybe just maybe someone in the county board might sit up and take notice that the natives are getting restless.....

Ty4Sam

Easter Tuesday matches now moved to Thursday 20th April, CCC doing themselves no favours here. Amateur hour!

driveherin

No doubt because of the county man getting married on the Tuesday??????? Again....comical!!!!

Legoman5

Quote from: Ty4Sam on April 07, 2017, 10:21:10 AM
Easter Tuesday matches now moved to Thursday 20th April, CCC doing themselves no favours here. Amateur hour!

Where you hearin this from? Who's getting married?

tothetop03

Quote from: Legoman5 on April 07, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

I would presume it is Niall Morgan...

Legoman5

Quote from: tothetop03 on April 07, 2017, 10:46:34 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on April 07, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

I would presume it is Niall Morgan...

Haha what a shambles..
Waiting now for the trolls to tell us they had plans booked for Tuesday and cancelled them last night and now have to re-book all again today :P :P
CCC are a joke to be fair!!

Quarterback

Trolls??  There is a life outside football - we sit around all year waiting on games - we pay our club managers from January.  The footballer is forgot about. 

Legoman5

Quote from: Quarterback on April 07, 2017, 11:10:22 AM
Trolls??  There is a life outside football - we sit around all year waiting on games - we pay our club managers from January.  The footballer is forgot about.

Akk lad I was just merely stating that ones will all jump on board now and run the situation down even more sayin they had cancelled plans and now have to re-book or even say there hotels are now booked out etc n blow it up even more against Harte and the County board!!
Mid week game not so bad for yous jst up the road to Coalisland..

LeoMc

So is Mickey at loggerheads with the County board and making up emails to discredit them or do they just move fixtures round when he asks them?

tothetop03

Wonder why Mickey Left it to Monday to tell the ccc board he was taking the senior team away the week after EASTER he left them in some jam never mentioned it once in any of the past meetings with the fixture makers and planners as soon as fixtures are announced he tells them he wants that weekend free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southtyronegael

who is gettin married? i happen to know  of someone in the backroom team thats gettin married easter monday. but he not a player.

In hiding

I see all the games in senior went as expected today with the exception of Clonoe. Early days obviously and I'm sure they are missing a few but they are listening to Cassidys voice a right few years now. Maybe should have looked a change. Maybe none of my business either