Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

The biggest annoyance for myself was the constant "Friendly" words in the ears the Men in Yellow gave several men in Blue allllllllll day long. Everyone around Us could see it

When will this ever be dealt with?? I thought I seen somewhere this week 1 of the Black Card Offenses was for "Sledging" yet not that I know have has been handed out yet

KIDDO 4

Fergal Ward will ref the Coalisland v Killyclogher replay Sunday next ,3.30 Healy Park , with the Tyrone minor hurling championship finalthe curtain raiser at 1.30pm  .

clarshack

Thought killyclogher were the better team on the day and Hurson didn't help them with the mess up for the goal. Also Peter Donnelly should have had a black card. Would fancy killyclogher for the replay.

thebuzz

Quote from: clarshack on October 09, 2016, 11:02:51 PM
Thought killyclogher were the better team on the day and Hurson didn't help them with the mess up for the goal. Also Peter Donnelly should have had a black card. Would fancy killyclogher for the replay.
I thought he got a black card so couldn't believe it when he came back on in the second half. Did he not go off immediately after the foul or did I imagine that?

omagh_gael

Did he not go off as a blood sub? Think he took a boot to the head after his pull down. 

ONeill

Thought Hampsey, McKernan eventually and McGahan were the pick for Coalisland. Conall McCann kept Killyclogher in it. Tiernan was well targeted and Bradley starved of possession after a while. Didn't think much of Corrigan's decisions. Not sure what Peter Donnelly brings to Coalisland apart from a cool head late on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Quote from: thebuzz on October 09, 2016, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: clarshack on October 09, 2016, 11:02:51 PM
I thought he got a black card so couldn't believe it when he came back on in the second half. Did he not go off immediately after the foul or did I imagine that?

It was a bit confusing tbh. Was a definite black card offence and he was replaced immediately but he didn't get a black card.

barelegs

Quote from: ONeill on October 10, 2016, 12:08:38 AM
Thought Hampsey, McKernan eventually and McGahan were the pick for Coalisland. Conall McCann kept Killyclogher in it. Tiernan was well targeted and Bradley starved of possession after a while. Didn't think much of Corrigan's decisions. Not sure what Peter Donnelly brings to Coalisland apart from a cool head late on.

He helps set the pace for them, organises things as a sweeper. Late on I'd have been fairly critical of him. Gave the ball away twice under not a lot of pressure.

He had gone off for a blood substitution after the incident in question.

Mikhailov

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 09, 2016, 10:57:25 PM
Fergal Ward will ref the Coalisland v Killyclogher replay Sunday next ,3.30 Healy Park , with the Tyrone minor hurling championship finalthe curtain raiser at 1.30pm  .

I am nearly sure I heard the Rock are due to play in the Ulster Junior next week in Omagh at 1.30 - where will that game be at now?

vallankumous

Quote from: ONeill on October 10, 2016, 12:08:38 AM

He was excellent when he came back on. Won a lot of ball and held it up near the end.

time ticking away

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 10, 2016, 08:27:39 AM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 09, 2016, 10:57:25 PM

I am nearly sure I heard the Rock are due to play in the Ulster Junior next week in Omagh at 1.30 - where will that game be at now?
Dungannon
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 09, 2016, 07:39:41 PM
Just seen Phillip Toner's injury on Hogan stand Facebook page. Absolutely horrendous leg break, probably worst I've seen. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Looked like a dislocated knee to me that popped back in straight away.

Tyrone Gaa

Heard its a cruciate tear, he has 9 months of physio if that's the case.  Horrible injury
Living the dream!!!

Legoman5

Away from the final yesterday I heard there has been a few suspensions handed out from the Semi Final between Dromore/Killyclogher

time ticking away

Quote from: Legoman5 on October 10, 2016, 09:40:05 AM
Away from the final yesterday I heard there has been a few suspensions handed out from the Semi Final between Dromore/Killyclogher
Obviously only Dromore suspensions. All Killyclogher players and mentors were available yesterday
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......