Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: Under Lights on October 28, 2015, 08:47:23 AM
Rumour has it that Aghaloo looking for a new manager?

As are Ardboe, heard that strong rumour back as far as August and as far as I know he has left, they were very disappointed with him.

redhandefender

Well I would imagine its not much of a rumour/secret seeing as how Brian Mc Guigan wrote about it in gaelic life last week stating he was on a committee set up to find a new one

Max Payne

Quote from: rrhf on October 26, 2015, 12:58:17 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 26, 2015, 09:41:55 AM
I was surprised to see Donaghmore beating Dungannon convincingly in the play offs
Clarkes had a lot of injuries I believe. They will rebuild and be back as strong as ever.

Don't think there were that many injuries? The sleeping giant fallen asleep again?

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: Max Payne on October 28, 2015, 07:42:01 PM
Quote from: rrhf on October 26, 2015, 12:58:17 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 26, 2015, 09:41:55 AM
I was surprised to see Donaghmore beating Dungannon convincingly in the play offs
Clarkes had a lot of injuries I believe. They will rebuild and be back as strong as ever.

Don't think there were that many injuries? The sleeping giant fallen asleep again?

I still haven't over'd that shite... unbelievable
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

vallankumous

Quote from: redhandefender on October 28, 2015, 04:58:31 PM
Well I would imagine its not much of a rumour/secret seeing as how Brian Mc Guigan wrote about it in gaelic life last week stating he was on a committee set up to find a new one

He should give it a go himself. It'll stand to him in the future as a pundit if nothing else......wear the jersey and all that.

In hiding

Quote from: vallankumous on October 29, 2015, 08:48:19 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on October 28, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

He should give it a go himself. It'll stand to him in the future as a pundit if nothing else......wear the jersey and all that.
He should be a player manager.
That would make him a player manager referee  :D
(Only joking Brian...   except I'm not)

drgeorge

Rumours circulating in North Tyrone, Gortin and the Lough won their appeals!!!

clarshack

If true where does that leave things?

Degrassi Hi

Stuck between the Rock and a hard place

Gaafan2

Quote from: drgeorge on October 30, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

Yes I've heard from people within both clubs that their appeals were successful. Not sure how that leaves things. Can you imagine being in Owen Roes position, god knows when they'll have their shot at division 2 football.

GlenMan

What exactly were they appealing against?

WT4E

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: gaafan2 on October 30, 2015, 06:11:42 PM

Yes I've heard from people within both clubs that their appeals were successful. Not sure how that leaves things. Can you imagine being in Owen Roes position, god knows when they'll have their shot at division 2 football.

Exactly. We're pure scundered now at this stage. Never mind preparation in the football sense etc, we had a dinner dance booked for 14th Nov. With the elongated play offs we decided to push it out 3 weeks, and now we've no idea what's going on.

Boys with wemen can't book anything all year, and now into Nov/ Dec still cannae book nights away, nights out etc.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

Good win for the Tones. Never looked like being caught after the quick start.Really don't understand the wisdom of Cookstown giving up home advantage.

square_ball

I had heard from a kildress fella that the Cookstown manager was away on holidays tomorrow so kildress agreed to move the match to Friday provided they get home advantage as opposed to a neutral venue and Cookstown agreed to that.