Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleafgael

It doesn't surprise me at all and I don't doubt the accuracy of it either. CCCC are a joke regarding the changing of fixtures.

Soup an Samajiz

Championship week! Few surprises at the weekend, whole thing set up nicely for a few interesting ties.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Gonzalo15

Whats the story with young sludden, heard he got the road from dromore? Be a big loss for them for championship

Man Marker

Quote from: Gonzalo15 on September 04, 2015, 12:55:08 PM
Whats the story with young sludden, heard he got the road from dromore? Be a big loss for them for championship

if that is true that he has been roaded from them plus the Tyrone u21 panel earlier the year, its doesn't look good on his behalf.

Gonzalo15

Club Rossa

Who refereed the reserve final last night?
A few Fianna men were giving out about him on social media.

maco

Kieran Annetta from Omagh was the ref.

White Goodman

Sludden scored yesterday for Tummery against Irvinestown if thats anything to go by...

Tommo2

Greencastle beat Omagh in the league today. They have taken some scalps this yr.

superstar_

Quote from: Man Marker on September 04, 2015, 01:00:12 PM

if that is true that he has been roaded from them plus the Tyrone u21 panel earlier the year, its doesn't look good on his behalf.

Aye heard he got the road shortly after their under 21 final defeat, wasnt turning up to training and different things.
Big loss but they can probably manage alright without him.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 06, 2015, 03:31:07 PM
Greencastle beat Omagh in the league today. They have taken some scalps this yr.
And thats them missing players in America to. A very good team, should give trillick their fill of it next friday.
Anyone know if there American players will be home for it?

Norf Tyrone

Aghaloo look to have sealed Div 3 with Brockagh pulling out it means they've one game left which is away to Killyman.

Behind that's a log jam with basically four teams tied if they win their games in hand, Cderg, Owen Roes, Glenelly and Brackaville.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: ONeill on September 06, 2015, 06:15:34 PM
Brocagh pull out??

Think they went in unprotected so probably a sensible enough move

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone