Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bearded One

The Senior and Intermediate quarter finals will take place over the 4th/5th/6th September.
It is what it is. Presumably.

tyroneboi

No reason not to have a full schedule of remaining league and championship fixtures for the remainder of the year published this week.

Any dates for the junior semi finals lads?

Tommo2

Will Joe McMahon be back for the game against dromore? I know he was named as a sub yesterday,but he couldn't be right.

In hiding

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 24, 2015, 08:02:36 PM
Will Joe McMahon be back for the game against dromore? I know he was named as a sub yesterday,but he couldn't be right.
Nah miles away from it

Soup an Samajiz

5th September
Venue: Coalisland
Derrytresk vs Edendork 4pm
Derrylaughan vs Galbally 5.30pm
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Tommo2

Tyrone Intermediate Championship Quarter Final Fixtures
Date Venue Time Fixture Tie

Friday 4th Sept Omagh 7pm Urney V Loughmacrory AF
Friday 4th Sept Omagh 8.30pm Rock V Cookstown DH

Saturday 5th Sept Coalisland 4pm Edendork V Derrytresk GB
Saturday 5th Sept Coalisland 5.30pm Galbally V Derrylaughan CE

Tyrone Senior Championship Quarter Final and Junior Championship Semi Final Fixtures
Date Venue Time Fixture Tie

Friday 11th Sept Omagh 7pm Trillick V Greencastle DH
Friday 11th Sept Omagh 8.30pm Strabane V Killyclogher CF

Saturday 12th Sept Dungannon 4.45pm Aghaloo V Tattyreagh JFC
Saturday 12th Sept Dungannon 6.15pm Donaghmore V Coalisland EG

Sunday 13th Sept Carrickmore 4.45pm Drumquin V Brackaville JFC
Sunday 13th Sept Carrickmore 6.15pm Dromore V Omagh BA

ONeill

Division 2 seems a free-for-all.

With McCurry back Edendork may be slight favourites but it looks like any side could beat anyone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Soup an Samajiz

Edendork were v dominant in the league vs Derrytresk down in Derrytresk without the two county boyo's... could be a big ask, Moortown will be a fair test for Derrytresk this weekend, may be a good insight to where they're at.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Norf Tyrone

Just some information for Clubs needing games called off.

We have been told that our game at home to Fintona tomorrow is off. The reason being is that the parish priest of Fintona phoned the CCC and said it should be off as they have blessing of the graves.

No thought given to the fact that we've flew a player home from England for the game, or the lads who've rearranged their work schedules.

So, if you're stuck for a game off give the parish priest a nudge.

What a f**king joke.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

That's a new one there! That's a joke in fairness.

Norf Tyrone

Our Club are absoloutely fuming. The thing is we've players missing tomorrow including McShane but we want to keep regular games for the players we have.

superstar_

Heard of games being changed before because of blessing of the graves, but usually well in advance and from the saturday to the sunday or something like that. Never seen a game being called of on short notice like this.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: superstar_ on August 29, 2015, 07:37:25 PM
Heard of games being changed before because of blessing of the graves, but usually well in advance and from the saturday to the sunday or something like that. Never seen a game being called of on short notice like this.

Fintona had originally asked for the game to be moved to a late Sunday throw in, earlier in the week, due to their annual golf fundraiser on Saturday and Sunday but we've a fundraiser/ event ourselves tomorrow at 6pm so couldn't facilitate.

We also offered Saturday or early Sunday (11.30ish I believe).

ose 14

you could go to jail norf for giving a pp a nudge.

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 29, 2015, 05:52:55 PM
Just some information for Clubs needing games called off.

We have been told that our game at home to Fintona tomorrow is off. The reason being is that the parish priest of Fintona phoned the CCC and said it should be off as they have blessing of the graves.

No thought given to the fact that we've flew a player home from England for the game, or the lads who've rearranged their work schedules.

So, if you're stuck for a game off give the parish priest a nudge.

What a f**king joke.

Has to be a joke.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.