Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

Gabriel , if Kiddo is indeed Sludden, as seems to be the case, then he knows who the person in New York is. He lined him for nothing in a championship game against Ardboe a few years ago.

And back to Damian O'Hagan, i have no doubt he is a top class underage manager, but his behaviour along the sideline is not top class to say the least. Anyone on here tell me what he was like as a player, manners wise that is?

Fuzzman

Anyone know who updates the TyroneGAA website

They have our score in wrong against Clonoe last week and thus the table is also wrong.
I emailed them at info@tyronegaa.ielast week but no reply.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteGabriel , if Kiddo is indeed Sludden, as seems to be the case, then he knows who the person in New York is. He lined him for nothing in a championship game against Ardboe a few years ago.

Same boyo gave me the same old shite line about the GAA in Canada

neutral

orangeman

Everybody says its the referee. Unless Francie Mooney is a Dromore supporter ?

tyrone realist

Lads, just because Kiddo once posted as Sludden doesn't mean he is Martin Sludden. Whatever you think of him, I'd say he'd have a bit more cop on than to be posting shite on this board if he's looking to continue getting good games on a national level.

Wee Roddy

It could me Mickey McGoldrick or someone like Eugene McConnell would access to results and is jealous of Sludden.

tyrone realist

Somebody actually thought that "Sludden" the poster was indeed Skinno because of his posting of results from the Clogher floodlit Tournament. I've got a pretty good idea who it is, but it's not for me to name him.

KIDDO

Damien Harvey Cookstown,  is the person involved with the Tyrone website .

hoopsaaa

Quote from: ziggysego on August 27, 2007, 04:13:32 PM
Does anyone know what the facilities are like at Edendork for disabled people?

You will ge the car in. Wheel chair access through main gate is OK. Loose stones though. One side of the pitch is is stepped as is the area behind the top goals. The other is a steep slope. So if not in the car behind the goals nearest Dungannon/Coalisland road would be best.
Do not know about toilets.

ziggysego

Good man hoopsaaa. Anyone have any idea why the game was moved?
Testing Accessibility

tyrone realist

Ziggy the game was probably moved  because of Rock manager Niall Conway's involvement with Derry Minors on Saturday.

wrecked_em

dunno if its a double-bluff or whatever but old KIDDOs email is given as PMCCAF@HOTMAIL.COM if this sheds any light.

Just realised its in capitals so yeah its probably bullshit.

knowing skinno well, its not him because of his anti-carmen posts in the past(its Errigal he hates) and also congratulating fintona a few posts back. He'd be hung round bogues for a statement like that!

anportmorforjfc

eglish beat clonoe 1-15 to 2-8 in moy tonight. great match eglish deserved their win

ugliragman

Quote from: Tombraider on August 27, 2007, 01:07:03 PM

Congratulations to the Fianna yesterday. 3 in a row is a marvellous acheivement by this young team. Many of these young men won an Ulster minor title last year too. Great credit must go to their management. Surely Damien O' Hagan must be considered as a future County Minor manager.

Surely if there was a vacancy at County Minor management level, the Noel Donnelly/ Ciaran Mc Bride combination would be favourites for the job?