Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

na cleirigh

dungannon also taking part in castlewellan 7s, and us with a few games in hand, we could be doin with a match! league won't be over until october/november now.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught

clarshack

we've always tried to accommodate teams that wanted games changed. if we couldnt change a game it was because there was no manouvre in the fixtures schedule. i.e there were no free nights to play the game as there were senior, youth and ladies games to be played. imo every club should try and adhere to this principle where possible.

new devil

Quote from: KIDDO on August 28, 2007, 10:11:59 PM
Kildress have certainly learned from Dromore, offer assistance or help to no one.

Its because we are sick of getting fucked my the county board over fixtures

Norf Tyrone

QuoteIts because we are sick of getting fucked my the county board over fixtures

Is it not your fellow Club your are screwing as opposed to the County baord?
Reading that, it suggests that Kildress can move the game but are refusing to as a protest against the Co.Board. I'm sure the county baord don't care what day over the weekend the game is.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Now you're showing your colours Kiddo !  When you come begging with your £ 100 tickets again hopefully we'll remember that statement - all clubs have agreed to donate a home gate for next year to the Paul Mc Girr charity - suppose you'll not support that either ? .
Dromore weren't always like that - a siege mentality has been formed up there  - you have all been brain washed into thinking that everyone is against you ? Dromore were always renowned for being tough customers but it seems there's no taling to you now - you're verging on being arrogant. Bit like Dublin.

loughshore lad

Dromore used to be  decent outfit alright but their actions have saw their reputation deteriorate over the last number of years.
I wonder has the introduction of their manager had anything to do with that?
I remember a Donaghmore follower telling me when the same guy was in charge of them they had the worst disciplinary record in the county - not one of the characteristics normally associated with the village men?

orangeman

Have to agree with you Loughshore  - Dromore were always decent and accomodating - recently there has been some new policy - it's sad if management have instilled this because managers will come and go. Pillar Caffrey has turned Dublin into a nasty bunch. Even decent fellas like Jayo are shoutnig and roaring into mens faces ! Sad - but Kiddo seems to be very proud of it - obviuously can't see anything wrong with it - maybe he hero worships the manager or they could be really good friends ??

loughshore lad

Yuo could have a point their orangeman RE Sludden.
I see the Rossas are inactive again this week and hear there may be no league games played until the end of September. Strange that given there was no room in the fixture schedule to allow the postponement of the Dromre league game over the July holiday period??
Not an ideal scenario and very hard to keep things going with no end to the league in sight? Any word is Malachy going to stay on as manager next season? I reckon they should try and keep him?

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

So the rumour goes longball. Not convinced myself.
Testing Accessibility

longball

his email address is PMCCAF@HOTMAIL.COM is there a list of Tyrone refs posted newhere?

orangeman

Not sure if Mal is staying or not - the fixtures schedule / committee are a joke - can postpone a match for very good reason but let clubs go without football half of August and half of September - the under 21 competition seems to be cancelled - all in all a balls up - but sure then again it happens every year.

longball

any word of whats happening over the whole Eskra Drumquin game? is it to be replayed or are Eskra receiving the points?
disappointed that Under 21s seems to have been scrapped.
Fancy Greencastle to nip it against Moortown this weekend!

laceer

fancy greencastle myself longball
they've impressed me most out of all the teams we've played this year
still going to be an extremly tough final for us whoever wins!

ziggysego

Greencastle are going strong at the minute, but we're up against Moortown. The team I fancied at the beginning of the year to win the IFC. We're in with a fighting chance, no doubt, but Moortown have to be the favours.

I've heard there's a few injuries in Moortown's defense and two key players will be missing. Can anyone shed any light on this?
Testing Accessibility