Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Some result for Killyman ! Any reports on these matches ?

KIDDO

Coalisland, completed  3 in a row minor league  victories  this evening, with 1.12  to 1.6  final victory over Carrickmore, at Edendork.

tyroneboi

wat happened in the dromore-kildress match anyway?

KIDDO

Tyrone championship  programme for next wekend
  Friday August 31th   Cookstown v Edendork  7.15, at Coalisland.
  Sat Sept1,  5pm  , moortown v Greencastle,  at  6.30 ,  E-ciaran v Donaghmore,in Edendork
   Sunday Sept 2, Clogher v Rock replay at 5pm ,  while at 7 pm   Coalisland v Killyclogher  , in Carrickmore.

clarshack

if killyman win the ifc it will show what a joke the league restructuring really is.

hoopsaaa

The only club in the county that i ever saw any Angels was at The Windmill. They were circling round my head - don't remember much more. :D

ziggysego

Quote from: clarshack on August 26, 2007, 10:00:04 PM
if killyman win the ifc it will show what a joke the league restructuring really is.

How? The restructing has no bearing on the Championship and League this year.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

Quote from: ziggysego on August 26, 2007, 10:18:33 PM
Quote from: clarshack on August 26, 2007, 10:00:04 PM

How? The restructing has no bearing on the Championship and League this year.

what do you mean ziggy? the position killyman are in if they were to win the ifc it would be like being promoted 3 divisions in one year. how could they possibly cope with errigal, carmen, fianna, dromore etc - while moy, clan na gael, trillick, loughmacrory etc languish in div 2.  at least if greencastle or moortown were to win it yous would put up a better showing against these teams.

clarshack

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 26, 2007, 10:30:51 PM

One game will now decide wherever they'll face Errigal I or Errigal III next year.

does that not say it all!

never said it was killymans fault. it is those that make up the GAC.

Norf Tyrone

Quotedoes that not say it all!

never said it was killymans fault. it is those that make up the GAC.

Does that not make it your fault then Clar? Clubs voted in favour of these proposals, and it was you that voted your Club's committee in.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Senior%20Table%202007.htm

Updated Div 3 table.

BTW> Does that mean Rock manager Nial Conway has two semi-finals next Sunday again?? Surely a record. Managing teams in 4 semi finals in 8 days!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

I think the rearrannged minor match is for next Saturday which will allow Niall to go to both.

Ant reports on y'dayss matches in Galbally? Clogher v Rock was a draw - who drew the game ? Clogher ?Rock ? Referee ? Who will win the replay ?

laceer

just after making it into work now-great win and performance from killyman yesterday.augher badly missed cassidy.he came on halfway through the second half but obviously wasnt 100%.kieran kelly was the referee, let the game flow.apparently sludden was to referee but pulled out late on.he was actually manning the turnstile in galbally!if killyman win the intermediate championship they deserve a shot at the big teams next year..33 years since their last stint in senior.they'll still be massive underdogs against either moortown or greencastle-i fancy greencastle to beat moortown myself but as killyman have shown-championship takes no notice of favourite/underdog tags

orangeman

Sludden doing the turnstiles in Galbally - what next ? Was Mickey Hughes doing the half time draw ?

amongthebushes

I was looking at the county board website and there doesnt seem to be a full round of league games on at all this weekend. Anybody know what the story is?