Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Looks like senior and intermediate championship will be hotly contested this year. Looking forward to it.

I'm only going to the matches if there's plenty of sledging!!!!!!  :P

Tommo2

Quote from: WT4E on May 25, 2015, 05:31:05 PM
Looks like senior and intermediate championship will be hotly contested this year. Looking forward to it.

I'm only going to the matches if there's plenty of sledging!!!!!!  :P

You may get one of those season tickets.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Welly Man on May 25, 2015, 07:02:29 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 25, 2015, 11:18:56 AM
Quote from: redzone on May 25, 2015, 10:21:16 AM
The auger player came in from behind and hit him dirty that's a fact u.there was some sort of wrestling between the trillick player and the augher  player and the 3rd man came in from behind.im sure he regrets it today,but when u don't see a punch coming ure wide open
I'm sorry but if you are going to post something as 'fact' make sure it is actually correct.
There was no 3rd player involved at all.
As I said it was unfortunate the lad picked up a serious injury like that and I hope he makes a speedy recovery but your post is complete rubbish.

Its hardly "unfortunate". Accidents are unfortunate. Fifty fifty balls resultin in injuries are unfortunate. Lousy cowardly hits from behind causing broken jaws are not. Its a sign of your own character that you sit on top on your pedastle pontificating and justifying aggravated assault. Whatever happened before hand (ie not much, bit of jostling) there is no defending your mans actions...

Your acting like this was a pre meditated attack.  It was two guys who where jostling at each other and had a go at each other and unfortunately one has ended up with a bad injury.  Nobody wants to see something like that happen on the field but it would be nice if you at least had the facts right.  There was no 3rd man involved and there was no blind sided strike. 

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Welly Man on May 25, 2015, 07:02:29 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 25, 2015, 11:18:56 AM
Quote from: redzone on May 25, 2015, 10:21:16 AM
The auger player came in from behind and hit him dirty that's a fact u.there was some sort of wrestling between the trillick player and the augher  player and the 3rd man came in from behind.im sure he regrets it today,but when u don't see a punch coming ure wide open
I'm sorry but if you are going to post something as 'fact' make sure it is actually correct.
There was no 3rd player involved at all.
As I said it was unfortunate the lad picked up a serious injury like that and I hope he makes a speedy recovery but your post is complete rubbish.

Its hardly "unfortunate". Accidents are unfortunate. Fifty fifty balls resultin in injuries are unfortunate. Lousy cowardly hits from behind causing broken jaws are not. Its a sign of your own character that you sit on top on your pedastle pontificating and justifying aggravated assault. Whatever happened before hand (ie not much, bit of jostling) there is no defending your mans actions...
You know nothing about me or my character,  I haven't justified anything,  like I said I don't like to see this type of injury happening to anyone on a football field,I have already wished the lad a speedy recovery.
What I do take exception too is someone like yourself coming on here and posting complete rubbish about the incident.  You obviously never seen what happened and are going by second or third hand accounts.the trouble is you are writing this as fact.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redzone

lets see about ure character now big man. dairr gallagher was the lad who had the jaw broke from behind,u tell me who done it,and dont say u dont know.

blewuporstuffed

Grow up.
You seemed to know all about it a couple of posts ago and where posting things as fact.
If you don't know what really happened or who did what,maybe you would be best not posting rubbish about it on a public forum.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redzone

We will leave it at that then,no point dragging it out anymore

Red Hand Man

I can't believe more isn't been said about Errigals defeat to Greencastle at the weekend on here. I was really looking forward to their game with Killyclogher.  Based on current form its going to be one sided. And no petey Harte.

Perhaps the dunmoyle men should bring another couple of parishes on board to help them out. Or maybe get an urgent delivery of testicles ordered. Fancy dans who don't take kindly to the rough and tumble.

Good to see anyway.  Not complaining.

Gonzalo15

Blewuporstuffed, i take it you seen the incident in question then? As you seem to know so much about what definitely did not happen.  Could you fill us in?

Tommo2

Quote from: Red Hand Man on May 26, 2015, 12:01:58 AM
I can't believe more isn't been said about Errigals defeat to Greencastle at the weekend on here. I was really looking forward to their game with Killyclogher.  Based on current form its going to be one sided. And no petey Harte.

Perhaps the dunmoyle men should bring another couple of parishes on board to help them out. Or maybe get an urgent delivery of testicles ordered. Fancy dans who don't take kindly to the rough and tumble.

Good to see anyway.  Not complaining.

Maybe more hasn't been said, because most people realise that league form means very little when it comes to championship. Most people know that Errigal/K'clogher game is a 50:50 call and could go either way. Every team misses players for big games, but they have to deal with it. Almost sounds like you are the Errigal manager trying to rile your players into a response. I like it!

macca123

So with regards to the Trillick and Auger game what did happen? Wasn't at it and have only heard from what is on here. Who got their jaw broke? Did Matty Donnelly get injured too?

B.o.B.

Christmas Lights and Blewuporstuffed have explained the incident well here. The two players were jostling for position inside when the trillick player struck the augher player with the boot. In retaliation the augher player struck the trillick player. There was however a third man in, it was the trillick umpire who then hit the augher player. I know this as i was 10 yards away and saw it unfold.

Matty got injured late in the second half from an awkward fall. Didn't look too serious at the time.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Felt i needed to as a few comments from the trillick side are completely inaccurate.

Wish gallagher a speedy recovery.

Legoman5

2 league games this wkend,
Donaghmore/Clonoe:
Trillick/Coalisland:

2 straight forward away wins here considering Donaghmmore are stuggling and are playin IMO the best team in Tyrone and although Coalisland are struggling I feel that Gallagher and Matty will be a massive blow to Trillick and I dont believe they have the resources to come in and make an impact as these players wud have. Also Mackers back for Coalisland is guna lift all the players around him!!

ThreeStones

10 yards away B.o.B ? Are you sure of your version of events ?
Maybe i can help clear things up for you...

Trillick were leading 4:1 to 0:2, and on the attack.
Gallagher was trying to wrestle free from Corner-back.
Third man in was Augher goalie (probably acting as peacemaker !). Daire was struck by Corner back.
Trillick umpire shouted to get Referees attention, and was subsequently pushed by another Augher player (black carded). Trillick Umpire did not put a hand on anyone. Augher umpire Sent from the field.

these are the facts my friend... i will pass on your good wishes.

B.o.B.

I see you have your red-tinted glasses on and I have my yellow-tinted ones on.