3. E v G
4. D v H

Semi - Finals:

Dromore
Killyclogher
Clonoe
Trillick

Can see Trillick making the semis!

Agree with all with the exception of Errigal/Killyclogher.
Teams are closer in standard than has been the case  for years. Although I suspect Errigal will prevail *just*.
Clonoe are my favourites for the championship, followed closely by Dromore.

Legoman5

Trillick to make the Semi's???? Hmmmm..
I dont even think they'll beat Dungannon,Dungannon proved too strong for them last year when it counted and beat them with ease aswel!
Clonoe to win it for me,only team capable of beating them IMO is Dromore!

winghalfback

Why is everyone so quick to tip Clonoe to win the championship? They were beaten last year by Dromore. Omagh look strong too and I wouldn't discount Killyclogher or Errigal either. Remember Colly Doris is in USA an that has to be a major effect on Clonoe's Chances.

longballin

Quote from: winghalfback on May 19, 2015, 02:56:48 PM
Why is everyone so quick to tip Clonoe to win the championship? They were beaten last year by Dromore. Omagh look strong too and I wouldn't discount Killyclogher or Errigal either. Remember Colly Doris is in USA an that has to be a major effect on Clonoe's Chances.

Dead right winghalfback last time clonoe played fianna they were taught a lesson same could happen again.

ose 14

good to see the reigning county champions not being picked by anybody omaghs to lose my friends. carrickmore will do well to get within six. i wouldnt write off ardboe either against dromore who are getting older too. clonoe based on what hammering greencastle and omaghs second string bar 4. i wouldnt be so sure that old full backline of theirs looks very vunerable to me. i  like eriigal too playing well but i wouldnt swap our best 15 for anyone thank you very much looking forward to a cracking championship and may the best team prevail which will be omagh.

Up The Middle

Quote from: ose 14 on May 19, 2015, 04:37:38 PM
good to see the reigning county champions not being picked by anybody omaghs to lose my friends. carrickmore will do well to get within six. i wouldnt write off ardboe either against dromore who are getting older too. clonoe based on what hammering greencastle and omaghs second string bar 4. i wouldnt be so sure that old full backline of theirs looks very vunerable to me. i  like eriigal too playing well but i wouldnt swap our best 15 for anyone thank you very much looking forward to a cracking championship and may the best team prevail which will be omagh.

Setting them up for a big fall. Carrickmore wont get within 6 - you really cant be serious with that statement. Can anyone remember the last time Carmen lost a championship game by 6? I certainly cant.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

macca123

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ose14......

ose 14

jesus up the middle your right its impossible six that is would 5 do 2013 county final clonoe 3-8 cmore 12. omagh by 5.

Sunny Day

OSE14 - Omagh v Ardboe Quarter Final will be a fiesty one to say the least.  Looking forward to that game.  ;D

SuperHo

Suspensions apply after last year? Petey harte to miss out?

Sunny Day

Yes - Peter Harte misses out the first Championship Game from what I can make out from the rules.  This would sway me to a Killyclogher win!!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Can't for the life of me see how so many people are making us favourites. Doris is a big game player and therefore a big loss. Coalisland game is a derby game and it will go to the wire. The way some of you are going on you would think Coalisland were rubbish, where infcat they are a good team who can beat anyone on their day, and with Mc Nally back from his travels last week they will come into this game positively.

Have to agree with you OSE, think you are the team to beat, and it will take a top notch performance from any team to beat them. Would be a shock to me if Carrickmore beat them.

youhavenofans

i do enjoy these omagh men lmaooooo

LeoMc

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on May 20, 2015, 09:39:33 AM
Can't for the life of me see how so many people are making us favourites. Doris is a big game player and therefore a big loss. Coalisland game is a derby game and it will go to the wire. The way some of you are going on you would think Coalisland were rubbish, where infcat they are a good team who can beat anyone on their day, and with Mc Nally back from his travels last week they will come into this game positively.

Have to agree with you OSE, think you are the team to beat, and it will take a top notch performance from any team to beat them. Would be a shock to me if Carrickmore beat them.
Is the brother missing also?

WhizKid

Peter Harte is a big loss. Are there any other notable suspensions for the 1st round games?