Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bearded One

I saw there was some sour grapes on Twitter yesterday from an Omagh player, the same person who was clearly seen to be goading Aaron Kernan during the game v Cross.
It is what it is. Presumably.

skeog

no sour grapes he was just stating fact mc kaigue gloating in victory

Welly Man

Quote from: The Bearded One on December 02, 2014, 01:20:10 PM
I saw there was some sour grapes on Twitter yesterday from an Omagh player, the same person who was clearly seen to be goading Aaron Kernan during the game v Cross.

Half a story there bearded wan. Names, links, evidence? As an aside i heard that kernan went home an cried for a week to ten days after what was said to him. Apparently he hasnt come across this type of behaviour before in crossmaglen, armagh or the island of ireland as a whole. It shook his core beliefs and made him question why he even plays gaelic fudball in the first place. Contemplatin a switch to the gentlemans code of rugby union. Thats what i heard anyway.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Welly Man on December 02, 2014, 01:43:37 PM
Quote from: The Bearded One on December 02, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Half a story there bearded wan. Names, links, evidence? As an aside i heard that kernan went home an cried for a week to ten days after what was said to him. Apparently he hasnt come across this type of behaviour before in crossmaglen, armagh or the island of ireland as a whole. It shook his core beliefs and made him question why he even plays gaelic fudball in the first place. Contemplatin a switch to the gentlemans code of rugby union. Thats what i heard anyway.

Well you got part of that right anyway!

The Bearded One

You miss my point - don't give it if you can't take it. I'm sure it hasn't cost Kernan a second thought, I was pointing out that this young fella seems to use this as part of his game.

There is no point crying to the world on Twitter that your opponent celebrated in your face if you spend time during a game whispering nice things in his ear.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Welly Man

Quote from: The Bearded One on December 02, 2014, 01:59:29 PM
You miss my point - don't give it if you can't take it. I'm sure it hasn't cost Kernan a second thought, I was pointing out that this young fella seems to use this as part of his game.

There is no point crying to the world on Twitter that your opponent celebrated in your face if you spend time during a game whispering nice things in his ear.

I have to agree with you. Its not somethin i like to see. At all. Epsecially if you cant take it/back it up. Surely its counter productive into the bargain? Only serving to strengthen the resolve and determination of the opposition? If you ask me it all stems from the tyrone senior panel. Characters like ricey brought it to the fore and made it acceptable in many tyrone supporters eyes. The end justifying the means. Incidentaly, dromore remain masters at it. It is also why tyrone would be noones second team...

Gaffer

Isn't the long awaited review of Tyrone football being published tonight?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Beantown

Does anyone know what's happening with the 2015 jersey .. I would have imagined the Christmas rush would have started by now.. Are oneills and Tyrone missing out?

GlenMan

Quote from: Beantown on December 04, 2014, 10:23:41 PM
Does anyone know what's happening with the 2015 jersey .. I would have imagined the Christmas rush would have started by now.. Are oneills and Tyrone missing out?

I would think it'll be announced at County Convention on Tuesday night. Wouldn't be surprised if O'Neill's have already started production.

Beantown

Quote from: GlenMan on December 04, 2014, 10:56:56 PM

I would think it'll be announced at County Convention on Tuesday night. Wouldn't be surprised if O'Neill's have already started production.

Cheers GlenMan

God14

Quote from: Beantown on December 04, 2014, 11:02:01 PM

Cheers GlenMan

Who is the new shirt sponsor?

GlenMan

Quote from: God14 on December 05, 2014, 08:18:15 AM
Quote from: Beantown on December 04, 2014, 11:02:01 PM

Hasn't been announced yet. Rumours about Moy Park. Hopefully somebody with a half decent looking Logo.

Cheers GlenMan

Who is the new shirt sponsor?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

Don't think it will be out for Christmas.

rrhf

Id like to see the red shorts back with a similar jersey nice big simple sponsor message on the front and another on the back.  No blobs
Would also like to see  the black and red goalies jersey as a second away strip.  Great top. 
Havent even won 1 all ireland  since the white shorts became statutory.  Great thing is it seems all the kids are crying out for the new strip.....
Any truth that Tescos are interested?