Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Quote from: neutral on August 09, 2007, 04:53:27 PM
I have a soft spot for the Fiann this year.  Theres an  awful lot of support for a Fianna champship win.  Clubs like ardboe, Moy, Dungannon etc.  just want us to show them how? ;)

wud love to c na fianna win it as well best footballing side ive seen this year
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Wee Roddy

Glecullerules I assure you I am not Brain Gormleys daddy but i do know him fairly well! I think Errigal are a far more physical team than people give them credit for which will count for alot against Donaghmore and Coalisland and they will have to much in the tank for Dromore in a big field like Carmen or Omagh which is where they will be playing Dromore if they meet. The rest dont matter at this stage.
As for your question about Carmen, our defence has been outstanding since the championship although there have been quite a number of changes in personnel. Kieran McCartan at full back is a star in the making. Kevin McNally is going well and Wee Dan is the man at the minute. His absence against Dromore was a vital factor in us not winning that game but we are more tha nhappy with a draw in Dromore at any time. Is Pascal back?

KIDDO

Changed times when Carrickmore are happy to get a draw in Dromore.

rrhf

I think the physical element of errigal has always been ignored by referees.  On current form Carmen if they had beaten Clonoe would have been actually playing errigal in the next round.  What a battle that would have been, I believe that both Carmen and errigal have actually moved ahead of the pack this year and one of these teams will be playing in an all Ireland club final before too long,  2007 could be Errigals year and I for one am prepared to travel south to see them progress and will be fully supporting them as this is a competition Tyrone football dearly needs to win.

EC Unique

Now that would be some way for the wee man to bow out!!!  We will not be looking past our next game, any idea where or when it will be RRHF?

rrhf

Keep your eye on the bigger picture ecunique, We whave lost too many key men this year to retirement.  its a rebuilding year and we will be fit to give yous a game in a couple of years time. 
My bet is the 26th August in Carrickmore as special guests to open the Nally stand . Eh wee Roddy  :) or if construction work is ongoing possibly in Omagh.

glencullrule

as a carmen woman pointed out to me when the draw was made had carmen being clonoe and donaghmore would they have drawn errigal? i think not.

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 09, 2007, 05:16:09 PM
Glecullerules I assure you I am not Brain Gormleys daddy but i do know him fairly well! I think Errigal are a far more physical team than people give them credit for which will count for alot against Donaghmore and Coalisland and they will have to much in the tank for Dromore in a big field like Carmen or Omagh which is where they will be playing Dromore if they meet. The rest dont matter at this stage.
As for your question about Carmen, our defence has been outstanding since the championship although there have been quite a number of changes in personnel. Kieran McCartan at full back is a star in the making. Kevin McNally is going well and Wee Dan is the man at the minute. His absence against Dromore was a vital factor in us not winning that game but we are more tha nhappy with a draw in Dromore at any time. Is Pascal back?

Roddy is Kieran anything to Kevin McCartan who has played MF this year? What age is he?

tyronegael

Rumour has it that Greencastle Vs Omagh U16 match was abandoned the other night(wednesday).

Is this true and if so was there any red cards.

And will Omagh and Greencastle get punished.

amigo

rrhf,
I heard errigal v donaghmore was being held in Edendork. Not sure if that is definite though.

Tombraider

Also read on the Hoganstand that Omagh/Greencastle U16 was abandoned..... Any truth ziggy or Naomh Eanna to this rumour?

chuck hughes

Killyclogher and Carmen ended up in a draw. 1-5 to 8points. Gabby Mc Callen got sent off with 2 yellows. Any news on omagh and cookstown?

orangeman

KIDDO

Om agh 1.7, Cookstown 1.7, with omagh securing a last gasp draw with a  goal in the the 30th minute  from  Justin Mc mahon ,   I believe,  although  with the  2nd half played in vurtual darkness  and no floodlights on I stand to be corrected .Prior to the goal Owen Mulligan was stretchered off   haven  fallen awkardly after tackling Justin Mc Mahon ,  and looked in a lot of pain  as he went down the tunnel on a stretcher , hopefully he will be okey for Cookstown for the championship  .

KIDDO

Carrickmore must be a super team only introducing Conor Gormley , with 5 minutes remaining , although how  ref Sean Quinn did not play  more injury time is baffling.