Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God14

Quote from: Under Lights on June 12, 2014, 10:08:20 AM
Quote from: tyroneboi on June 11, 2014, 11:12:18 PM
Easy wins for Pomeroy and Errigal

Stephen McCrory seems a big asset to that Errigal III team.

Did he start the All Ireland Minor final in 2008?

Tyrone Gaa

I Thought no.12 was Errigals top man.  Beragh had no answer for him Niall McCartan I think his name was.  But he was a thorn in the Beragh defence the full game.  They tried 3 different men on him.  Score line flattered Errigal and after the red cards Breagh had no chance
Living the dream!!!

redhandloo

Quote from: God14 on June 12, 2014, 10:13:51 AM

Stephen played in the 08 minor final.  I think at corner back
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

stpauls

Quote from: redhandloo on June 12, 2014, 01:56:02 PM
Quote from: God14 on June 12, 2014, 10:13:51 AM

Stephen played in the 08 minor final.  I think at corner back

He is away to the states this morning!!  :(

smort

So to are Harry Og Conlan and Mark McReynolds

God14

Very envious of young lads going to the states for the summer. Did it myself - Boston 2004. Bit of football, work, sight seeing - the very best of times.

Mikhailov

Quote from: smort on June 12, 2014, 02:44:34 PM
So to are Harry Og Conlan and Mark McReynolds

Are they away to Ulster club in San Fran...?

Any word of any other players going...?

Caolan O Boyle away from Lavey, Daniel McKinless away from Ballinderry, Moortown have lost 3 to NYC, Galbally have lost Mickey Murphy to Fulham Irish in London, Robbie Tasker away to NYC from Armagh again,

Will probably see few more going over next few weeks or else it will be too late...

hugh the root

going on the Tyrone team to face Monaghan there must be very poor footballers in East Tyrone!Will be interesting to see how long Steven O Neill lasts before he is carted off injured again!When did he last have a big day in the Tyrone shirt?What way did he perform in the Junior championship?In my opinion Pety Harte,PJ Lavery Kyle Coney Niall McKenna and Ronan Mc Nabb were the stand out players in the championship .

Christmas Lights

Quote from: hugh the root on June 13, 2014, 10:34:52 AM
going on the Tyrone team to face Monaghan there must be very poor footballers in East Tyrone!Will be interesting to see how long Steven O Neill lasts before he is carted off injured again!When did he last have a big day in the Tyrone shirt?What way did he perform in the Junior championship?In my opinion Pety Harte,PJ Lavery Kyle Coney Niall McKenna and Ronan Mc Nabb were the stand out players in the championship .

My thoughts on your opinions Hugh

Its a better balanced and stronger looking Tyrone team than what played against Down each day.
Fully expect a Tyrone win.

Redhand Santa

He came on the first day and was involved in a goal soon after. He had a very good second half the last day. He also had an very good league last year before injury lead him to struggling during the championship. If he's fully fit again he's well worth his place on the Tyrone team.

The stuff about east Tyrone is ridiculous talk.

Under Lights

Very smug post HTR. Junior Championship hasn't taken place yet.

winghalfback

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 13, 2014, 10:56:23 AM

He came on the first day and was involved in a goal soon after. He had a very good second half the last day. He also had an very good league last year before injury lead him to struggling during the championship. If he's fully fit again he's well worth his place on the Tyrone team.

The stuff about east Tyrone is ridiculous talk.

Is it?
How many East Tyrone men make Mickey Hartes teams? The county champions don't have one on the team and years gone by the county champions would have had several players on the team. Maybe the county champions don't have any players good enough to play for Tyrone?
I know you're right it sounds like sour grapes from an eastern perspective but look at the facts they tell a different tale.

hugh the root

under lights and Christmas lights!all I can say to you is you talk a load of Northern lights!

bigtogs

Rahillys beat Errigal by 2 same as senior game played whole second half with 14 men.. was a tough game, Errigal will be sick of the sight of us. .... Rahillys showed great character to come from 3 down with about 10mins to go. .. :)great times. ..

Club Rossa

Ardboe 1-11 Cookstown 0-6.
Much tougher than the scoreline suggests,Ardboe only hit the front with about 10 minutes to go.
We've now beaten Cookstown in senior,U-21 and reserve championship in the space of 13 days.