Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: on the sideline on June 09, 2014, 07:40:29 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on June 09, 2014, 12:10:07 AM
I would imagine it woud be difficult enough to get 4 men to commit to going to games with you each weekend.

2 would be a start
To be fair, i think it would be hard enough work for a referee to get 4 men to come with him every week, i'm sure his own club would have a  game at the same time, so that would severely limit the amount of people available to him.
Even 2 umpires with him would make a big difference though and there are certain games and venues that a referee shouldn't go to officiate without help.
Cookstown is certainly one of these places/teams.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Club Rossa

Latest championship odds
Omagh 15/8
Clonoe 5/2
Carrickmore 5/2
Dromore 11/2
Ardboe 9/1
Moy 14/1
Eglish 50/1
Augher 66/1

tyroneboi

Ardboe look the best value of the lot there at 9/1

WT4E

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 09, 2014, 12:15:56 PM
Latest championship odds
Omagh 15/8
Clonoe 5/2
Carrickmore 5/2
Dromore 11/2
Ardboe 9/1
Moy 14/1
Eglish 50/1
Augher 66/1

Whats the Q/F line up?

Knock Yer Mucker In

blackball

Ardboe seem good value at 9-1 considering they have been very strong in the league this year. Won fairly easy again yesterday, they look like they have sorted out their leaky defence.

Club Rossa

WT4E,it's Clonoe v Dromore,Ardboe v Moy,Omagh v Eglish and Carrickmore v Augher.
KYMI,we are a good price for a reason,we haven't taken a big team out of the championship in a while now.We are going fairly well this year though,fingers crossed we can finally deliver on our potential.Hard to look past the winners of Clonoe v  Dromore in my opinion.

Tyrone Gaa

Im expecting a semi final line up of:

Ardboe
Omagh
Dromore (Simply because Colly Dorris is a huge miss to Clonoe)
Carrickmore

So Ardboe at 9/1 is a decent shout, not saying there gonna win it but a good value bet.
Living the dream!!!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 09, 2014, 12:51:03 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

So Ardboe at 9/1 is a decent shout, not saying there gonna win it but a good value bet.

And the ref who gave him a straight red, remind us where he is from?

Archie Mitchell

Did any of the Doris' play for Clonoe yesterday?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 09, 2014, 01:13:27 PM
Did any of the Doris' play for Clonoe yesterday?

I'm not sure if they did but I would presume they did.  The suspension is for championship not league so they were eligible to play.  Sure Jason Quinn made a fool of himself yet again vs Eskra getting a straight red and he received a straight red in the championship
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 09, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

Dromore. The ref was from Dromore. It's all part of the county board's masterplan to stop Clonoe.

how many referee's do Clonoe provide?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Under Lights on June 09, 2014, 01:54:28 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

Dromore. The ref was from Dromore. It's all part of the county board's masterplan to stop Clonoe.

Its hard to argue with the red card, yes he could of produced a second yellow but the offence did warrant a red card.  I don't see the problem KYMI
Living the dream!!!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

Where did I mention that, its just a pity there wasn't a brain cell operating in the committee who appointed him, so that analysis could not be made. I mean, seriously how simple would it have been to appointed a ref who hadn't any interest in who his club played. And that's not suggesting he did, but the refs committee put him in a difficult position. BTW I am still convinced it was not a straight red

EC Unique

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 09, 2014, 03:45:47 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

Where did I mention that, its just a pity there wasn't a brain cell operating in the committee who appointed him, so that analysis could not be made. I mean, seriously how simple would it have been to appointed a ref who hadn't any interest in who his club played. And that's not suggesting he did, but the refs committee put him in a difficult position. BTW I am still convinced it was not a straight red

To be honest KYMI another ref probably would not have black carded Ciaran McGinley so Sludden did you a favour there. All ifs and buts now though. At least you are still in the Championship! :-\