Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Anyone have a list of the referees and their clubs?

How many do Clonoe provide? KYMI would make a quare ref there.

blackball

Quote from: Under Lights on June 09, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
Anyone have a list of the referees and their clubs?

How many do Clonoe provide? KYMI would make a quare ref there.

One thing for sure he would make a better job refereeing than that useless waste of space sludden!

Club boi

I've asked a few friends and they say Clonoe provide NO refs. Also Patrick Doris played against Eglish, Colly didn't

winghalfback

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 09, 2014, 03:45:47 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on June 09, 2014, 01:54:28 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 09, 2014, 01:10:07 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on June 09, 2014, 12:51:03 PM
Im expecting a semi final line up of:

Ardboe
Omagh
Dromore (Simply because Colly Dorris is a huge miss to Clonoe)
Carrickmore

So Ardboe at 9/1 is a decent shout, not saying there gonna win it but a good value bet.

And the ref who gave him a straight red, remind us where he is from?

Dromore. The ref was from Dromore. It's all part of the county board's masterplan to stop Clonoe.

how many referee's do Clonoe provide?

Where did I mention that, its just a pity there wasn't a brain cell operating in the committee who appointed him, so that analysis could not be made. I mean, seriously how simple would it have been to appointed a ref who hadn't any interest in who his club played. And that's not suggesting he did, but the refs committee put him in a difficult position. BTW I am still convinced it was not a straight red

Two refs actually.
I dont think there is a masterplan or a vendetta against Clonoe but in the case of the ref in the championship match should not have been everyone accepts that as he had a conflict of interest.
Big odds its over now Clonoe won no point talking about it or complaining about it. Clonoe won it with 14 men by the way a major ask against one of the best teams in tyrone, i dont think enough credit has been given for that fact.

time ticking away

Quote from: winghalfback on June 09, 2014, 10:30:30 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

So Ardboe at 9/1 is a decent shout, not saying there gonna win it but a good value bet.

Dromore. The ref was from Dromore. It's all part of the county board's masterplan to stop Clonoe.

Where did I mention that, its just a pity there wasn't a brain cell operating in the committee who appointed him, so that analysis could not be made. I mean, seriously how simple would it have been to appointed a ref who hadn't any interest in who his club played. And that's not suggesting he did, but the refs committee put him in a difficult position. BTW I am still convinced it was not a straight red

Two refs actually.
I dont think there is a masterplan or a vendetta against Clonoe but in the case of the ref in the championship match should not have been everyone accepts that as he had a conflict of interest.
Big odds its over now Clonoe won no point talking about it or complaining about it. Clonoe won it with 14 men by the way a major ask against one of the best teams in tyrone, i dont think enough credit has been given for that fact.

Get a grip ffs ::)
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

MCO

Quote from: Club boi on June 09, 2014, 09:46:16 PM
I've asked a few friends and they say Clonoe provide NO refs. Also Patrick Doris played against Eglish, Colly didn't

You mean R Patrick? ;)

Gaffer

Quote from: on the sideline on June 09, 2014, 07:40:29 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on June 09, 2014, 12:10:07 AM
I would imagine it woud be difficult enough to get 4 men to commit to going to games with you each weekend.

2 would be a start

Even 2 would be definitely be difficult.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Club Rossa

Any results from the u-21 games last night?
Ardboe beat Cookstown 2-8 to 0-5.I hear Moortown have pulled out and have been replaced by Kildress.

WT4E

What way is U21's working this year?

Straight knock out or group stages?

Club Rossa

Man Marker

Quote from: winghalfback on June 09, 2014, 10:30:30 PM

Ardboe
Omagh
Carrickmore

Two refs actually.

That's a fair point, actually they lost Doris for the last 5 mins of the first half also, and Shane O hagan wasn't playing either, that is two massive ball winners for them.  Errigal had some chance when you think about it in those terms. Got admire Clonoe, they have some balls.

tonesfirstandlast

Under Lights

Any results from tonights championship replays?

tyroneboi

Easy wins for Pomeroy and Errigal

Under Lights

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 11, 2014, 11:12:18 PM
Easy wins for Pomeroy and Errigal

Stephen McCrory seems a big asset to that Errigal III team.