Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: 2ams on August 01, 2007, 10:39:08 PM
maybe the strabane boys should know that if you threaten referees dont cry about them giving it back.

What? Explain please.

Regarding JP, it didn't just affect him, the whole team suffered in that those particular referees were very blatantly biased.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tombraider

Does any one have tonight's U16 results?

Tombraider

I take it Naomh Eanna that you spotted the elusive Mr. Kiddo in the crowd??? Where was it played? Any results from our end of the county (East)?

Tombraider

Ach aye you did say where match was Naomh Eanna..Sorry..!! People are telling me that this young  Kildress team will be hard to beat at U16 level this year?

Tombraider

Naomh Eanna is there any better news regarding your senior team? Are injured players on way back?

Tombraider

U16s...Carmen, Errigal and Coalisland all won tonight. Errigal after a slow start are now showing some form at this level. Carmen will be hard to beat too. I reckon its between them and Cappagh in the West

Final Whistle

The Machine must be a big doubt! :( :( :(
Anyone know when the last training was cos he was not walking comfortably when I seen him last night!

Tombraider

Thank you Naomh Eanna for those u16 results. That was agreat win by the Fianna over Augher. I see Cappagh had a massive win over Pomeroy. They seem to be another talented bunch of youngsters 

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: aroundincircles on August 01, 2007, 10:50:09 PM
does gallagher really even want to play gealic football??? i doubt that he does only wants an excuse not to play.

As stated earlier, he showed an awful lot of committment to Strabane GAA, travelling from soccer matches in the likes of Bangor to gaelic matches in Strabane, it has to take its toll after a while.  I do believe the stories about the refs giving him abuse becasue he plays soccer, its the menatlity of a lot of GAA people that soccer is for wimps, which in my opinion, is a bit harsh and they tend to rub it into players who do play both sports.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

orangeman

Does anyone know what the fixtures are for the rest of August and September are ? Seniors and under 21's ?

new devil

KILDRESS won the minor grade 3  league tonight  :)

ziggysego

Tyrone Ladies have been drawn against Armagh in the Quarter Final.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Thanks Naomh Eanna- why are there breaks in between the matches ? I know the AI Final are on but why the further break in August ?

amigo

Anyone know when the senior championship quarters are being planned for ? Some good games to enjoy !!!

glencullrule

does anybody know the league fixtures for this weekend?? are there even any?