Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: snappiered on August 01, 2007, 08:53:52 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 31, 2007, 09:22:53 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on July 31, 2007, 05:52:06 PM
reference bad refs..

eugene hughes from killyman refereed loughmacrory and clonoe on sunday clonoe number 11 was assaulted off the ball on four different occasions and then he rataliated he got straight red.. hughes was trembling for fear of loughmacrory from start to finish!!!!!

loughmacrory are up there with aghyaran.

What do you mean we are up there with Aghyaran. We havnt had a plyer sent of for headbutting this year and we havent been to the Ulster Council disciplinary committee this past while. Explaiin yourself.

i meant that along with aghyaran youse are the most intimidating club (players and supporters) i've seen in tyrone for a while. its just a n opinion - dont get upset about it. i dont condone headbuting or in this case attempted headbutting but the player concerned gets an awful amount of abuse from opponents every time he goes on the field and inevitably he snaps. as for the ulster council jibe - name me a club in tyrone that hasnt been involved in a melee at some stage in their history? also how come stephen donaghy was playing on sunday after getting a staright red against us?

snappiered

Quote from: Thastheball on August 01, 2007, 10:24:38 AM
Snappiered, Cassidy from bellaghy was with youse for one year, did you play under him, can you tell me how he faired. What did you make of him as a  manager

Are yous interested in him? Cassidy was great manager. Ruled with an iron fist but was making a great job of us. We win an U-21 championship under him.

snappiered

Quote from: clarshack on August 01, 2007, 10:19:49 AM
Quote from: snappiered on August 01, 2007, 08:53:52 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 31, 2007, 09:22:53 PM
Quote from: aroundincircles on July 31, 2007, 05:52:06 PM
reference bad refs..

eugene hughes from killyman refereed loughmacrory and clonoe on sunday clonoe number 11 was assaulted off the ball on four different occasions and then he rataliated he got straight red.. hughes was trembling for fear of loughmacrory from start to finish!!!!!

loughmacrory are up there with aghyaran.

What do you mean we are up there with Aghyaran. We havnt had a plyer sent of for headbutting this year and we havent been to the Ulster Council disciplinary committee this past while. Explaiin yourself.

i meant that along with aghyaran youse are the most intimidating club (players and supporters) i've seen in tyrone for a while. its just a n opinion - dont get upset about it. i dont condone headbuting or in this case attempted headbutting but the player concerned gets an awful amount of abuse from opponents every time he goes on the field and inevitably he snaps. as for the ulster council jibe - name me a club in tyrone that hasnt been involved in a melee at some stage in their history? also how come stephen donaghy was playing on sunday after getting a staright red against us?

Stevie Donaghys sending off was a joke. We appealed it and he was cleared to play after a hearing on Friday evening. Wot made you form the opinion we were imtimadating?

orangeman

Did the referee admit he made a mistake in sending Stephen off or how did you get the red card overturned ?

glencullrule

how much are the tickets for croker

orangeman

On what grounds did you win appeal ?

glencullrule

thanks lad. is that pounds or euro. steep enough

aroundincircles

snappiered i have nought against loughmacrory... but some of your intimadation tactics on sunday were out of this world did you see your number 10 in reserve game.... some of your supporters and players told derrylaughen two weeks ago they would be "sorting clonoe out when they come to the lough!!!! did you think we where going to roll over and take it.. by the way you have some great players which can play good football without the pulling and hauling mentality.

Skra-Man

all i know is that loughmacrory are training them form a very young age to have this mentality. we went down til loughmacrory twice in the last two years in under-14's and twice we have had lumps kicked out of us. if this is what thety are doing at underage, with the  manager encouraging more from the sideline, is it any wonder its happening at senior level.
An Eascair Cumann Eimead

snappiered

Quote from: aroundincircles on August 01, 2007, 02:25:51 PM
snappiered i have nought against loughmacrory... but some of your intimadation tactics on sunday were out of this world did you see your number 10 in reserve game.... some of your supporters and players told derrylaughen two weeks ago they would be "sorting clonoe out when they come to the lough!!!! did you think we where going to roll over and take it.. by the way you have some great players which can play good football without the pulling and hauling mentality.

Well if our supporters or players told Derrylaughlin that it is wrong but I dont think our club has that mentality at all.

Skra-Man

Al i know is that certain of our best players were targeted in an unfair manner and in fact or best player had to be carried of after recieving a stamp to te knee.  and it wasn't just players who got abuse but the managers wer given hell too.  I was just an innocent bi-stander at the final when all the 'spouting' was going on but the management must have had good reason or the wouldn't have said anything. Yes yous are a good team, and i suppose in a way yous are a very smart team at that but some of the tacticts used on these days wer over the mark.
An Eascair Cumann Eimead

aroundincircles

snap we will leave it that. good luck the rest of the year if you are good enough you will be promoted hopefully we are. i think you as a club are putting a mountain of work in and it may pay off for you.. Maybe things can get a bit over zealous at times but that is football. neutral umpires and lines men would have sorted it all out on sunday especially as is was a very important game for both clubs with a lot  at stake.

clarshack

Quote from: aroundincircles on August 01, 2007, 05:45:47 PM
snap we will leave it that. good luck the rest of the year if you are good enough you will be promoted hopefully we are. i think you as a club are putting a mountain of work in and it may pay off for you.. Maybe things can get a bit over zealous at times but that is football. neutral umpires and lines men would have sorted it all out on sunday especially as is was a very important game for both clubs with a lot  at stake.

i'll leave at that too snap and good luck as well rest of the year. i suppose a big part of the problem was the referee who really ignited a lot of the stuff.

2ams

big deal about jp.so what about a few refs givin him lip.maybe the strabane boys should know that if you threaten referees dont cry about them giving it back.liam sweeny knows where many refs live.he keeps saying that at games.maybe when he gives up the swifts jp will be a gaa ref and see if he likes it.also the tyrone times is a rag.only good for wiping your arse.

aroundincircles

does gallagher really even want to play gealic football??? i doubt that he does only wants an excuse not to play.