Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Pragmatist

Can anyone tell me why Tyrone minor football is still eating into time set aside for schools, colleges and university football? What have you been doing from March to the beginning of September? How are we meant to prepare teams? Is there anyone on a board to whom we can complain and get something more than a grunt?

KIDDO 4

St Pats Donagh 0.8, ECiarian 2.21 first round Paul Mc Girr Ulster u16 championship  today at Dromore, full time

twenty one yard free

Quote from: Pragmatist on October 21, 2012, 10:51:34 AM
Can anyone tell me why Tyrone minor football is still eating into time set aside for schools, colleges and university football? What have you been doing from March to the beginning of September? How are we meant to prepare teams? Is there anyone on a board to whom we can complain and get something more than a grunt?
The whole thing is a joke,having minors and under 16 playing more or less week about from march/April was stupid idea,then Games put off from tyrone minor games,a break for exams,then games held up by senior championship, o and ccc holding things up as well

clarshack

stewartstown won grade 2 minor league - beating kildress 2-11 to 1-9 in final at pomeroy.

KIDDO 4

Killeavy defeated RamourUnited Cavan 2.13, to 2.8 , in the PaulMcGirr u16 ulster championship quarter final at Dromore, this afternoon.

Bugsy

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 21, 2012, 06:54:34 PM
Killeavy defeated RamourUnited Cavan 2.13, to 2.8 , in the PaulMcGirr u16 ulster championship quarter final at Dromore, this afternoon.

Thanks, I was looking for an update.

The new Dromore website looks good too.

LeoMc

Quote from: The Trap on October 11, 2012, 11:45:48 AM
There will be a LOT of strange results over the next couple of weeks:

Ardboe v Eglish - Eglish to get points
Clonoe v Killyclogher - Killyclogher to get points
Errigle v Edendork - Edendork to get points
Kildress v Dromore - Kildress to get points
Galbally v Moy - Galbally to get points (Moy dont want promotion)
Gortin v Aghyaran - draw!
Did you make much money on this?

Radda bout yeee

Is it true about the 'crown jewel' project in the middle of no where I.e. garvaghy has hit major problems? I hear the place is stripped bare!

LeoMc

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 22, 2012, 12:00:52 AM
Is it true about the 'crown jewel' project in the middle of no where I.e. garvaghy has hit major problems? I hear the place is stripped bare!
The Contractor has gone into receivership and the un-paid sub-contractors have removed their equipment. So long as the CB have not paid for the work in advance the project should be OK.

The Beard

Good result for our young team yesterday. Poor opposition but still, happy to get off the mark in Ulster which is more than a lot of teams from Tyrone have done in recent years......no substitute for tradition  ;)

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: LeoMc on October 22, 2012, 10:24:05 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 22, 2012, 12:00:52 AM
The Contractor has gone into receivership and the un-paid sub-contractors have removed their equipment. So long as the CB have not paid for the work in advance the project should be OK.

Oh right I heard that they basically left it as a shell?

blewuporstuffed

what ever happend to all the final league games having to be played on the same day? rock & stewartstown have already finished and hearing that moy & galbally will be played during the week this week?
also why are games at 2.30 on saturday? whats wrong with saturday evening or sunday?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

LeoMc

Quote from: The Beard on October 22, 2012, 10:29:56 AM
Good result for our young team yesterday. Poor opposition but still, happy to get off the mark in Ulster which is more than a lot of teams from Tyrone have done in recent years......no substitute for tradition  ;)

Or over-confidence!

clarshack

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 22, 2012, 11:52:31 AM
what ever happend to all the final league games having to be played on the same day? rock & stewartstown have already finished and hearing that moy & galbally will be played during the week this week?
also why are games at 2.30 on saturday? whats wrong with saturday evening or sunday?

our minors are playing in the grade 2 championship final this weekend, i think that's why it was played last thursday night.
don't know why galbally and moy would be playing midweek.

i agree though, that the final round of league games (even the last 2-3 rounds of league games) should be played on same date and at same time.