Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

How is this unprecedented? I feel very sorry for Derrytresk and hope they can win against the odds in the final, but someone needs to really find out what criteria suspends someone is brawl or pushing matches. The media pick a side and the GAA deliver.

Radda bout yeee

I think if County board had of been more stern in the Dromore v Carrickmore fiasco it would of served Derrytresk better if this had happened. It may not even of happened had an example been set in our own county earlier on!

I have it from a reliable source that Ulster Council were hoping for an appeal in the Dromore v Carrickmore match so they could hand out the appropriate punishments!

Just saying!!

shezam

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 02, 2012, 02:34:40 PM
I think if County board had of been more stern in the Dromore v Carrickmore fiasco it would of served Derrytresk better if this had happened. It may not even of happened had an example been set in our own county earlier on!

I have it from a reliable source that Ulster Council were hoping for an appeal in the Dromore v Carrickmore match so they could hand out the appropriate punishments!

Just saying!!

There was an appeal from Dromore but was turned down by the Ulster Council.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: shezam on February 02, 2012, 02:53:04 PM

Just saying!!

There was an appeal from Dromore but was turned down by the Ulster Council.

It wasn't Dromore they were after   :P - Then again there will be an argument from the Carmen heads that they were after them in a sinister way!

tyronehead

Just hope the men from the hill get something done on appeal.How could they say 8 men were guilty and are set to miss out on a very special day in their history.Seems to me to be an agenda against us as a whole by a Kerry influenced GAA.The media and the authorities will have a lot to answer for if those men miss out on an All-ireland day.Have we no influence in the corridors of power or do the cute kerry hoors dictate policy and an eejit on rte radio ?

clarshack

Just saying!!

i also believe that derrytresk are paying the price somewhat for the tyrone county boards failings in the carrickmore v dromore row.

Carmen Stateside

Now it's Carrickmore and Dromores fault! Ye couldn't make this stuff up!

bigtogs

comeplete tosh Derrytresk's situation nothing to do with carrickmore or dromore.Speaking to some derrytresk people and some off there management team they always knew they would get suspensions, but are disapointed with the way everything was protrayed by dromid/southern media,they have a feeling and  i do agree with the attitude they have that they got tried by media plus would this have happened to a County team i would suspect not...derrytresk can bearly field next sunday FACT...  Before we all make rash statements about serving them right/have no sympathy type off thing. Think for a minute if THIS WAS YOUR OWN CLUB HOW WOULD YOU FEEL.....

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 04, 2012, 10:40:42 AM
Now it's Carrickmore and Dromores fault! Ye couldn't make this stuff up!

Nobody said it was. They are saying it is the county boards fault for not dealing with carmen/Dromore properly. If proper strict punnishments were handed down here then maybe people would behave better in future.

DownFanatic

Anybody secretary email addresses for Tattyreagh, Beragh and Fintona?
Thanks.

scout

anybody know how all the represented tyrone teams did today in the ulster league?

bigtogs

bellaghey beat derrylaughan by 1
castleblayney and dromore drew
stewartstown beat silverbridge.

Club Rossa

wheres he takin er from

Hill men have their appeals tonight in Croker. Anyone know when to expect white smoke?
First on the field and last to leave

orangeman

Right lads, time to get the well wishing going, appeals or no appeals.

There's a big sign in Derrytresk which says " an hour in Croke Park, forever in history, come on the Hill ".

I agree - Come on the Hill - they'll not lack motivation for this one - faced huge adversity, hopefully the Hill men can make history on Sunday and take the cup back to Derrytresk.

Best of luck to all concerned.