Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up The Middle

ONeill any word from the appeals last night, was talking to a Derrytresk man there now but he hadnt heard anything yet.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

ballymac

Who is dealing with suspensions and appeals? I assume it is not the Tyrone board or Ulster council has this gone to Croke Park?

Tyrone Gaa

Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Living the dream!!!

Put A Name On Er

Its great that the hill will have Joe McKee back for Sunday, major boost.

But the 5 year ban from Ulster / AI competitions, where the hell did that come from??? I know there is a chance it might not affect them, but it still seems incredibly harsh!

Norf Tyrone

Still can't understand how the number 3 gets banned based on the evidence there?

Penrose transfer to Carrickmore all but approved http://www.ulsterherald.com/2012/02/08/penrose-set-for-carrickmore-switch-2/.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 08, 2012, 02:49:47 PM
Still can't understand how the number 3 gets banned based on the evidence there?

Penrose transfer to Carrickmore all but approved http://www.ulsterherald.com/2012/02/08/penrose-set-for-carrickmore-switch-2/.

Didn't think he was 30 though considering he was on the 2001 minor team.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Puckoon

He looks like he will fit right in to Seamus McCallan's old Jerseys in that picture.

Carmen Stateside

He has a fair bit of growing yet if he wants to fill Seamus jersey, plus if he is half as successful as Big Seamy was in the green white and gold we will all be very happy!

Wee Roddy

:) :) :) Well said Stateside, big Seamus was a true Carmen legend. He was a real crowd favourite, who the other teams loved to give banter too.

Seriously though, Good luck Derrytresk. Do Tyrone but more importantly your club proud. I have a suspicions you got no help from our county board, so use what ever tool you can to win.
So come on the hill and bring her home

Hashtag

Suppose to be in the paper today that Martin Penrose's transfer to Carmen will be completed next week.

Wee Roddy

This is old news. I said here a fewweeks ago that he was training with Carmen and I got a pm from a well respected member to tell me to wise up it wasnt happening. This was confirmed before christmas

EC Unique

Himself and Mark Donnelly will form quite a strike force along with the other young fella ( can't remember his name).

Nally Stand

Quote from: EC Unique on February 09, 2012, 03:41:45 PM
Himself and Mark Donnelly will form quite a strike force along with the other young fella ( can't remember his name).

Larry Reilly
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Wee Roddy

Dinky! or maybe stateside is coming home for another stint