Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: winghalfback on September 17, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on September 17, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: scout on September 17, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
fair dues to DKB today, two poor teams to be honest as in the grand scale of things, but from what i can see bar the odd older player on each side, two very young teams, so maybe if they can keep senior status for 2 years or so,(i know DKB are safe this year & moortown in a play-off) but if they both can, maybe theres good times ahead....Heard that the row at the end was due to paddy Gervin, by all accounts he's a hard man to like, by my sources anyway, im sure people will disagree with that, but just putting it out there!

If you don't know him personally what was the point in even saying that.

i would say it started because moortown couldnt take their beatin like in the last 5-6 mins they resorted back to their rugby style tactics and when damien crozier hit colm robinson in the face he deserved to walk what was he arguing with ampire about after that and as far as paddy gervin goes i know him personally and he does not deserve some tool come on here spouting drivel about him paddy is a hard working member for derrylaughan right through the youth system and how as a helping hand with the seniors maybe a bit of respect for the man especially as you dont even know him maybe an idea would be to go to your own club and take a leaf out of his book with the work he does would suit u better.
You must be one hell of a fit wing half back. One full stop at the end of that rant. Class act! ;D

bigfrank

24th September 2011 @Pomeroy

Power NI Intermediate Football Championship QF Replay

@ 3.30pm  Loughmacrory v Eskra

Power NI Senior Football Championship QF Replay
@ 5.15pm Coalisland v Omagh

25th September 2011 @ Edendork

Power NI Senior Football Championship QF Replays

@ 3.00pm Ardboe v Dromore

@ 4.45pm Carrickmore v Clonoe

bigfrank

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 18, 2011, 02:49:04 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on September 17, 2011, 07:07:26 PM
Junior semi pairings

Killeeshil v Fintona

u hear any word on when the junior games might be played fintona?? looks like friday night..as the replays takin up sat and sun

Archie Mitchell

24th September 2011 in Pomeroy

@ 3.30pm Loch Mhic Ruairí Naomh Treasa V Eiscreach Eiméidigh

@ 5.15pm Oileán aGhuail na Fianna V An Ómaigh Naoimh Éanna

————————–

@ 3.00pm Árd Bó Uí Dhonnabháin Rosa V An Droim Mór NaoimhDamhnait
@ 4.45pm An Charraig Mhor Naoimh Colmcille V Cluain Eo Uí RaithailleFi

on the sideline

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 18, 2011, 09:05:37 PM
24th September 2011 in Pomeroy

@ 3.30pm Loch Mhic Ruairí Naomh Treasa V Eiscreach Eiméidigh

@ 5.15pm Oileán aGhuail na Fianna V An Ómaigh Naoimh Éanna

————————–

@ 3.00pm Árd Bó Uí Dhonnabháin Rosa V An Droim Mór NaoimhDamhnait
@ 4.45pm An Charraig Mhor Naoimh Colmcille V Cluain Eo Uí RaithailleFi

Archie is that coming off the official fixtures email? If it is is that the only games on next weekend - no junior semis?

bigfrank

i heard tonight that junior semis were down for clogher the following weekend..nothing confirmed but that was the talk

tyronegael123

Just wondering what peoples choices are for senior, intermediate and junior c'ships?

Radda bout yeee

Why are the reserve championships not being pushed ahead? Very unfair to keep reserves waiting about when they could finish there season quick enough!

winghalfback

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 18, 2011, 06:35:24 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 17, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
Quote from: Up The Middle on September 17, 2011, 08:31:52 PM
Quote from: scout on September 17, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
fair dues to DKB today, two poor teams to be honest as in the grand scale of things, but from what i can see bar the odd older player on each side, two very young teams, so maybe if they can keep senior status for 2 years or so,(i know DKB are safe this year & moortown in a play-off) but if they both can, maybe theres good times ahead....Heard that the row at the end was due to paddy Gervin, by all accounts he's a hard man to like, by my sources anyway, im sure people will disagree with that, but just putting it out there!

If you don't know him personally what was the point in even saying that.

i would say it started because moortown couldnt take their beatin like in the last 5-6 mins they resorted back to their rugby style tactics and when damien crozier hit colm robinson in the face he deserved to walk what was he arguing with ampire about after that and as far as paddy gervin goes i know him personally and he does not deserve some tool come on here spouting drivel about him paddy is a hard working member for derrylaughan right through the youth system and how as a helping hand with the seniors maybe a bit of respect for the man especially as you dont even know him maybe an idea would be to go to your own club and take a leaf out of his book with the work he does would suit u better.
You must be one hell of a fit wing half back. One full stop at the end of that rant. Class act! ;D

lethal

scania

As a neutral supporter at the Derrylaughan-Moortown match, I was shocked and disgusted at the verbal abuse a Moortown player gave to a Derrylaughan woman.  Not only did he insult her, but also insulted a Moortown woman who was walking into the clubrooms with the Moortown team.  On the subject of Pat Gervin, I do know him very well and the dedication and hard work he has given to his club over the years is a credit! Scout, I am not going on hearsay, i'm stating FACTS!

under the bar

QuoteAs a neutral supporter at the Derrylaughan-Moortown match, I was shocked and disgusted at the verbal abuse a Moortown player gave to a Derrylaughan woman.  Not only did he insult her, but also insulted a Moortown woman who was walking into the clubrooms with the Moortown team.  On the subject of Pat Gervin, I do know him very well and the dedication and hard work he has given to his club over the years is a credit! Scout, I am not going on hearsay, i'm stating FACTS!

Hmmm..... you're very first post Mr Newbie neutral comes on to slag off Moortown.  ;)

Maybe you ain' ;Dt so neutral after all?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: scania on September 19, 2011, 09:04:25 PM
As a neutral supporter at the Derrylaughan-Moortown match, I was shocked and disgusted at the verbal abuse a Moortown player gave to a Derrylaughan woman.  Not only did he insult her, but also insulted a Moortown woman who was walking into the clubrooms with the Moortown team.  On the subject of Pat Gervin, I do know him very well and the dedication and hard work he has given to his club over the years is a credit! Scout, I am not going on hearsay, i'm stating FACTS!

you were supporting neutral??? never seen them playing  ;D ;D
First on the field and last to leave

scania

Neutral as I didn't care who won that match, my fellow clubman! Rahillys all the way! ;D

downatthemidda

wat a disgrace,taking the west tyrone teams away up to edendork on sunday!!!! edendork = graveyard as far as im concerned. we never play well there.