Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up The Middle

Never thought I would ever say this but sludden did the rahillys no harm at all tonight.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

downatthemidda

phew. very glad to get out of omagh tonite with a draw.

winghalfback

Quote from: Up The Middle on September 16, 2011, 11:04:29 PM
Never thought I would ever say this but sludden did the rahillys no harm at all tonight.

well gormley should have walked

rrhf

gaelic

It was a thriller but i fancy Clonoe in the replay.
Shane O'Hagan going off injured went against the Rahillys as he was doing the donkey work and McNulty was hitting the frees. Emmet Teague and Damian Burke were very good at the back and contained Carrickmore forward line or lack off. Colm Doris was quieter than the Trillick game but possibly due to better players. PJ Lavery looked extremely lively all night.
I would be peeved if i was Paul Hughes not getting a run out, and Caolan Daly being subbed. Gormley was very average, so were McNally and Mark Donnelly.
Sludden did a great job except for not sending off Gormley. Got it correct when putting McCallan in the book early on and 3 very good calls when the Carrickmore full back touched it on the ground.

Wee Roddy

Nobody would me but i told youse Carmen had injuries. Paul Hughes is injured and 2 others played with painkilling injections. the way they played they mightened have bother!!! Caolan Daly was concussed after an extremley heavy knock after about 15mins. I would say it was only things sludden got wrong the hole night, waving play on to that one. gormleys incident happens 25 times in every match. someone tried to block his run so he ran over the top of him

Family guy

Quote from: gaelic on September 17, 2011, 01:05:08 PM
Shane O'Hagan going off injured went against the Rahillys as he was doing the donkey work and McNulty was hitting the frees. Emmet Teague and Damian Burke were very good at the back and contained Carrickmore forward line or lack off. Colm Doris was quieter than the Trillick game but possibly due to better players. PJ Lavery looked extremely lively all night.
I would be peeved if i was Paul Hughes not getting a run out, and Caolan Daly being subbed. Gormley was very average, so were McNally and Mark Donnelly.
Sludden did a great job except for not sending off Gormley. Got it correct when putting McCallan in the book early on and 3 very good calls when the Carrickmore full back touched it on the ground.

Why not put up that your from clonoe lol its pretty obvious.Pj lavery didnt get a kick,should have been called ashore,if carmen had of took there points a few times going through in the second half instead of trying to work a goal they would have won.The clonoe fella think it was num 10 not sure that tried a 10 yard fist pass and couldnt keep it on the field must be kicking himself as the equaliseing score came from it.Clonoe remind me of kildare flying fit but dont know what to do when they get it,fitness can only get them so far,ecpect carmen to win the next day

Family guy

Rock out of the championship now as well,another year in intermediate i think for them

Radda bout yeee

Galbally are the team to beat in the intermediate championship by the looks of things!

Can't wait for the draw this evening!

Family guy

Have to take one game at a time radda as well you know,get nothing more for beating a team by 10 points,1 point wins does the same job,kildress and galbally final would be nice to see

Carmen Stateside

What was the score in Galbally game?

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Family guy on September 17, 2011, 04:43:15 PM

Why not put up that your from clonoe lol its pretty obvious.Pj lavery didnt get a kick,should have been called ashore,if carmen had of took there points a few times going through in the second half instead of trying to work a goal they would have won.The clonoe fella think it was num 10 not sure that tried a 10 yard fist pass and couldnt keep it on the field must be kicking himself as the equaliseing score came from it.Clonoe remind me of kildare flying fit but dont know what to do when they get it,fitness can only get them so far,ecpect carmen to win the next day
[/b]

What game were you at? Remember 2008. I do believe we knew what to do with it in edendork in the qfinals and went on to win the whole thing. Makes me think clone have a fair idea what to do with it.
First on the field and last to leave

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on September 17, 2011, 06:06:55 PM
Quote from: Family guy on September 17, 2011, 04:43:15 PM

[/b]

What game were you at? Remember 2008. I do believe we knew what to do with it in edendork in the qfinals and went on to win the whole thing. Makes me think clone have a fair idea what to do with it.
Family guy is probably right in what hes saying to a right extent although maybe a little critical. if Clonoe had a forward who was a marque type player who could get them four or five points from play like all the other great sides have they'd take some beating. although with the game been in edendork another venue were pace and fitness plays a big part. i still dont know what way this will go but what i do know that Clonoe's forward line cant depend on Stephen McNulty to put over frees all year for them very disappointed in them after hearing so much. Conor McAliskey was regular on the scoresheet in the league campaign for them and from what ive seen in two championship games is average and choked when given the opportunity to convert straight forward frees. PJ Lavery was well shackled last night all smoke and no fire a bit like Ryan O'Neill on his day he can be deadly but unfortunalty speed is his biggest asset and doesnt make the most of some great positions he finds himself in. its all to play for good luck to both.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

Family guy

A carmen team from old would have known to take the point as every score is massive in these type of games,like kevin mcnally did in the first half,just outa curiosity what did clonoe score from play last nite,dorris got a great point but only got it when micheal gallagher was put on him,connor gormley who looked to be carrying a knock or two had him well shackeled,also what was with barry dalys frees last night surely hel not miss as many the next day

on the sideline

Is q101 not covering the match this evening? Was hoping to hear the draw on it straight afterwards