Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

Quote from: Put A Name On Er on September 21, 2011, 08:45:47 AM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 20, 2011, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 20, 2011, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: downatthemidda on September 19, 2011, 10:54:31 PM
wat a disgrace,taking the west tyrone teams away up to edendork on sunday!!!! edendork = graveyard as far as im concerned. we never play well there.
wise up what about taking us to omagh on a fri night
its all about the west
dry ur eyes mightn even be a team from the west in the semi finals

wouldnt that just be great! Coalisland V Ardboe Derrylaughan V Clonoe wonder what the odds on a Coalisland Clonoe Final would be 25 years on from their last final

YOU CANT COUNT!

clonoe and coalisland met in the county final in 1991 prob before you were born hence me saying 25 years ago i know they have both won titles since that im talking about meetings between the sides you c**k

winghalfback

Quote from: hardstation on September 21, 2011, 01:04:52 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 21, 2011, 12:49:32 PM
wat a disgrace,taking the west tyrone teams away up to edendork on sunday!!!! edendork = graveyard as far as im concerned. we never play well there.
its all about the west

wouldnt that just be great! Coalisland V Ardboe Derrylaughan V Clonoe wonder what the odds on a Coalisland Clonoe Final would be 25 years on from their last final

YOU CANT COUNT!

clonoe and coalisland met in the county final in 1991 prob before you were born hence me saying 25 years ago i know they have both won titles since that im talking about meetings between the sides you c**k
:D

That's 20 years.

LOL I CANT COUNT im the c**k

Moortown Spuds

Put A Name On Er

Quote from: winghalfback on September 21, 2011, 01:40:56 PM
its all about the west

YOU CANT COUNT!

That's 20 years.

LOL I CANT COUNT im the c**k

You want a calculator for that?!?
Dumbass

nrico2006

Were the Coalisland boys playing football in America?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fairplay11

The lads played for the McAnespies a Tyrone based club in Boston. Philip Toner played centre half forward, Plunkett Kane midfield with Niall Kerr in centre half back. Kerr captained the side to Boston and North American championships.

I will go for wins for Ardboe, Carrickmore and Coalisland this weekend.

Radda bout yeee

its all about the west

YOU CANT COUNT!

That's 20 years.

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!  :D :D :D

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 21, 2011, 10:54:18 AM
downatthemidda, i fail to see where this poor record in Edendork coming from! From talking to people and from my own recollections, pre 93 were Carrickmore lost 2 semifinals in a row after extra time, they have lost just once there, to Clonoe in 2008. In this time there was 3 semifinal victories there and a couple of other victories as well!

What everyone precicitons for the weekend keeping in mind the fact that we never win there??

Do you mind the time Bert Mohan robbed Kildress a famous victory a few years back in Edendork against Carmen Roddy! We never recovered from it!  :P

nrico2006

Quote from: fairplay11 on September 21, 2011, 03:57:07 PM
The lads played for the McAnespies a Tyrone based club in Boston. Philip Toner played centre half forward, Plunkett Kane midfield with Niall Kerr in centre half back. Kerr captained the side to Boston and North American championships.

Can they play for Coalisland - is there still not a 60 day sanction period?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fairplay11

The threesome have all played against Omagh.
They are not slow around the Island.  ;)

barelegs

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 21, 2011, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from: fairplay11 on September 21, 2011, 03:57:07 PM

Can they play for Coalisland - is there still not a 60 day sanction period?

The 60 day sanction period begins when the sanction was signed. In this case sometime in April or May.

on the sideline

what happens if Errigal IIIs win the Junior Championship - can they be promoted and would they be allowed to enter the Ulster Club?

downatthemidda

roddy,even when carmen were winning championships,we had trouble in edendork. kildress were robbed i can recall and another year we beat an average cookstown by a point. not to mention moortown and the rahillys. we beat ardboe convincingly in 96 in a rescheduled fixture after the first game was abandoned. this is the only exception.

bigfrank

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 21, 2011, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on September 21, 2011, 07:00:41 PM
what happens if Errigal IIIs win the Junior Championship - can they be promoted and would they be allowed to enter the Ulster Club?
Yes, they can be promoted to Division 2 & Tyrone IFC.
No, they cannot enter the Ulster Junior Club Championship. The Tyrone representatives for that competition would be whoever they defeated in the Tyrone final.

How sure are you about this fionntamhnach??? just heard few talkin about it at the weekend and one man seems convinced they could not go up no matter what...he did say thats why errigal thirds were pushin so hard for champ and not league all year as its worth winning!!

ONeill

Why can they not represent Tyrone in Ulster?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.