Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dell

County Board thinking about the big crowd and the bad weather so they take it to Edendork! Chat of £15 for the double header?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

barelegs

Quote from: downatthemidda on September 19, 2011, 10:54:31 PM
wat a disgrace,taking the west tyrone teams away up to edendork on sunday!!!! edendork = graveyard as far as im concerned. we never play well there.

It's about as fair as taking Clonoe or Ardboe to Omagh for the initial fixture. Should be a good afternoon's football

winghalfback

wat a disgrace,taking the west tyrone teams away up to edendork on sunday!!!! edendork = graveyard as far as im concerned. we never play well there.

give over didnt ardboe and clonoe both have to go to omagh on a friday night for games under lights that was even more hassle

bustsummoves

Difference being Omagh is the county ground. If Edendork was the county ground we would all have to travel to Edendork. Its a joke the games are there???

aChairde

Quote from: scania on September 19, 2011, 09:04:25 PM
As a neutral supporter at the Derrylaughan-Moortown match, I was shocked and disgusted at the verbal abuse a Moortown player gave to a Derrylaughan woman.  Not only did he insult her, but also insulted a Moortown woman who was walking into the clubrooms with the Moortown team.  On the subject of Pat Gervin, I do know him very well and the dedication and hard work he has given to his club over the years is a credit! Scout, I am not going on hearsay, i'm stating FACTS!

From what I here both sides were involved in throwing out verbals. Wasnt at the game but heard from one of the fellas who were stewarting that a moortown supporter made his way to the tunnel to have words with gervin because of something he said or did during a pushing and shoving match during the game. My source reckons the whole thing was nothing worth talking about.

He was however suprised at the loud cheering in the crowd from clonoe players after the draw. They wud undoubtadly beat derrylaughan but are forgetting about the small matter of a replay with Carmen!!! Such an arrogant approach is very dangerous to have in playing any other top side!

winghalfback

Quote from: aChairde on September 20, 2011, 11:37:59 AM
Quote from: scania on September 19, 2011, 09:04:25 PM
As a neutral supporter at the Derrylaughan-Moortown match, I was shocked and disgusted at the verbal abuse a Moortown player gave to a Derrylaughan woman.  Not only did he insult her, but also insulted a Moortown woman who was walking into the clubrooms with the Moortown team.  On the subject of Pat Gervin, I do know him very well and the dedication and hard work he has given to his club over the years is a credit! Scout, I am not going on hearsay, i'm stating FACTS!

From what I here both sides were involved in throwing out verbals. Wasnt at the game but heard from one of the fellas who were stewarting that a moortown supporter made his way to the tunnel to have words with gervin because of something he said or did during a pushing and shoving match during the game. My source reckons the whole thing was nothing worth talking about.

He was however suprised at the loud cheering in the crowd from clonoe players after the draw. They wud undoubtadly beat derrylaughan but are forgetting about the small matter of a replay with Carmen!!! Such an arrogant approach is very dangerous to have in playing any other top side!

I dont think any clonoe players roared as they know what they are up against in the best team in the county. The roar went up as it would have done as there was always going to be the potential of a derby match in the semis.

Radda bout yeee

Anyone got any idea of dates when championship semis for all grades are likely to be and when they have to be finished for ulster club purposes?
Will it be a squeeze now?

twenty one yard free

wise up what about taking us to omagh on a fri night
its all about the west
dry ur eyes mightn even be a team from the west in the semi finals

winghalfback

Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 20, 2011, 08:57:06 PM
its all about the west

wouldnt that just be great! Coalisland V Ardboe Derrylaughan V Clonoe wonder what the odds on a Coalisland Clonoe Final would be 25 years on from their last final

downatthemidda

i was joking ffs! the only issue i have is carmens apalling record in edendork. as for no teams from the west in the semi finals,it has been a while since that has happened, saying as the west has dominated tyrone football for 20 years. yes,there have been winners from the east but all too sporadic and no consistancy. go easy guys!!

KIDDO 4

Saturday 1st October

@ Killyclogher
Power NI Tyrone Junior Football Championship Semi Final
3.00pm - Killeeshil St Mary's V Fintona Na Piarsaigh
Power NI Tyrone Intermediate Football Championship Semi Final
4.30pm - Loughmacrory/Eskra V Kildress Wolfe Tones

Sunday 2nd October
@ Coalisland
Power NI Tyrone Junior Football Championship Semi Final
3.00pm - Errigal Ciaran lll V Derrytresk Fir aChnoic
Power NI Tyrone Intermediate Football Championship Semi Final
4.30pm - Galbally Pearses V Stewartstown Harps

ONeill

What's the story with Errigal Thirds playing reserve players? Is there anything to stop them drafting in players from their reserve team for the Junior semi-final?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Put A Name On Er

Quote from: winghalfback on September 20, 2011, 09:09:46 PM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 20, 2011, 08:57:06 PM
its all about the west

wouldnt that just be great! Coalisland V Ardboe Derrylaughan V Clonoe wonder what the odds on a Coalisland Clonoe Final would be 25 years on from their last final

YOU CANT COUNT!

Wee Roddy

downatthemidda, i fail to see where this poor record in Edendork coming from! From talking to people and from my own recollections, pre 93 were Carrickmore lost 2 semifinals in a row after extra time, they have lost just once there, to Clonoe in 2008. In this time there was 3 semifinal victories there and a couple of other victories as well!

What everyone precicitons for the weekend keeping in mind the fact that we never win there??

aChairde

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 21, 2011, 10:54:18 AM
downatthemidda, i fail to see where this poor record in Edendork coming from! From talking to people and from my own recollections, pre 93 were Carrickmore lost 2 semifinals in a row after extra time, they have lost just once there, to Clonoe in 2008. In this time there was 3 semifinal victories there and a couple of other victories as well!

What everyone precicitons for the weekend keeping in mind the fact that we never win there??

Predictions for this weekend will be very hard to make considering the fact that conditions are expected to be poor again and all of the teams involved match up well.

I fancy your game with clonoe to go to ET and i think their superb fitness could see them through in spite of the superb arrogance their players are showing at the minute (not that carmen arent fit but clonoe team in great physical shape).

I fancy Coalisland to beat Omagh. They have got a huge lift from the boys returning from America and with 2 weeks training over them i expect them all to start. The blues to win by 2.

I genuinely think Ardboe lost a massive opportunity in their drawn game although of the two teams i think the conditions suite them better. Still think dromore though but again my a very small margin. Dromore by 1.