Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone exile

kildress v aghyarn game was abandoned today with about a minute to go, a row broke out on the pitch and then an aghyarn supporter jumped the fence into the middle of it. aghyarn were leading by 2 points. turned into a full scale row and referee just blew it up and walked out. looking like both teams wil be throwing out of the competition.

orangeman

Where was Kildress /Aygharan played at ? Who was referee ?

new devil

It was in Aygharan,not sure who the ref was...tell us more TE

tyrone exile

dont know his name he was from trillick! once the supporters jumped the fence he blew it and started walking in!

KIDDO

Francie Gallagher, Trillick ref, was ref for this years county minor championship final.

tyrone exile

not sure of his name, but he was right to blow it.

ziggysego

Was the Greencastle v Derrytresk U21 Championship game the only was played yet? If not, what were the scores in the other games?
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO

Omagh, 0.6, Killyclogher1.7, in u21 grade 1 championship, at Healy Park.

Porky

Commiserations to Dromore they gave a great account of themselves. I thought it was a very enjoyable and entertaining game.

I'm told ref in Kildress v Aghayaran U-21 game blew for full time and didn't bother about row.
Apparently no action will be taken as he will not be reporting anything. Told nothing too serious happened anyway all sorted quickly.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Congrats to Gemma and the Rock, commiserations to Dromore, who went so close.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on November 18, 2007, 08:08:32 PM
QuoteGalbally 0-5 Clonoe 6-15
Holy bejaysis.

Strong rumours loads of the O'Rahiily lads had moustaches.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyrone exile

Quote from: Porky on November 18, 2007, 09:24:16 PM
Commiserations to Dromore they gave a great account of themselves. I thought it was a very enjoyable and entertaining game.

I'm told ref in Kildress v Aghayaran U-21 game blew for full time and didn't bother about row.
Apparently no action will be taken as he will not be reporting anything. Told nothing too serious happened anyway all sorted quickly.

well the ref told the kildress manager after the game that it had been abandoned and it wouldnt be replayed.
a disgrace that supporters can jump a wire and fight with players and no action be taken, is the ref not there to look after the welfare of players?

KIDDO

Tyrone u21 grade 1 quarter final draw,   Ardboe v Coalisland, winners to meet E-Ciaran in semi final.
                                                          Dromore v Clonoe,winners meet Killyclogher or Cookstown , in semi.

Aaron Boone

Dromore still have a league crown to go for. Doing the double in Tyrone would be something.

ONeill

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 18, 2007, 11:02:24 PM
Doing the double in Tyrone would be something.

No big deal. The uncle has been at it since the 70s.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.