Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Apparently Tiffy is already installed - so that will leave omagh looking for someone -

snappiered

What about yourselves Orangemen? Anything sorted?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Welcome to the board a chara. Corn is the Irish word for cup or trophy.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

JOEPPT

Think that the Cross will be too strong for Dromore and Glenullin will have too much up front for St Galls

snappiered

Orangeman have yous anything sorted yet managment wise for 2008?

goal and a point

Is keenan omaghs new manager - heard that last night

loughshore lad

Quote from: snappiered on November 16, 2007, 09:52:04 AM
Orangeman have yous anything sorted yet managment wise for 2008?

No there is nothing sorted. It wouldnt be fiinalised until the AGM at the start of December.

orangeman

Have heard nothing about management either - it probably will be sroted out shortly - have you heard that Roger Keenan is going to be Omagh's new manager for 2008 ? That will be an interesting development for Omagh and a bit of a coup for them.

loughshore lad

Quote from: orangeman on November 16, 2007, 11:03:52 AM
Have heard nothing about management either - it probably will be sroted out shortly - have you heard that Roger Keenan is going to be Omagh's new manager for 2008 ? That will be an interesting development for Omagh and a bit of a coup for them.

What do you make of Keenan going to Omagh orangeman?

orangeman

I'm a wee bit surprised at the alleged appointment - but he will have a good group of players who have proved under Tiffy thay they can either reach the heights of a county final but fall to near the bottom - it depends so much on which team turns up  - Omagh were very badly effected by the county team, USA, England, maybe soccer etc etc - they have loads of ability but harnessing the talent is another thing.

snappiered

Any definate word on when the draws for the 2008 County Championships will be made?

Norf Tyrone

QuoteIs keenan omaghs new manager - heard that last night

Keenan was with Newtownstewart there in the latter half of the season. Mot too sure if its a temporary/helping/permanent capacity.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

DirtyDozen12

Any Greencastle posters confirm the rumour that Sean Teague has stepped down as manager  :o

I thought he would have been there until Greencastle told him that he was no longer required.  Has done great things in his 2 years in charge and has really bolstered his mangerial profile.  If this is true i can only assume that some of the big guns in division 1 have requested his services.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on November 16, 2007, 08:10:01 PM
Any Greencastle posters confirm the rumour that Sean Teague has stepped down as manager  :o

I thought he would have been there until Greencastle told him that he was no longer required.  Has done great things in his 2 years in charge and has really bolstered his mangerial profile.  If this is true i can only assume that some of the big guns in division 1 have requested his services.

That's bolloxs DD12. Don't know where that rumour said from. I can confirm that although the AGM hasn't been held yet, he'll be around for the 2008-2009 season.
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO

Is the Greencastle stand opening this weekend.