Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly

Quote from: Whats it all about on July 20, 2010, 05:05:05 PM
Quote from: the processor on July 20, 2010, 01:14:17 PM
Quote from: loughshore lad on July 10, 2010, 02:01:16 PM
Quote from: Dell on July 10, 2010, 12:52:34 PM
Why was Coalisland game off? Believe Ardboe behaved badly.

What are they supposed to have done this time  ???

No one can question mickeys ability to manage  the tyrone senior team but surely you have to agree that he single handedly has ruined club football in tyrone

Seriously the level off gaa intellect on this board is dropping every week, the continual Harte bashing about club football is kinda boring by now, have you lot no eyes!! the level of football in this county has been risen by the exploits of our vocational, minor, under 21s and seniors over the past decade! the issue is a national problem with more fixtures (due to success) and teams becoming more and more prepared to the highest possible level (left out professional!!) so obviously county managers will protect their interest just like a club manager, really lets discuss solutions and not continually bash our manager !! ask clubs in armagh, Dublin etc how often they see county men not often.  our time of being beaten early will soon be upon us and then sure everything will be hunky dorey except for you lot bashing the then county manager for his teams inept performances!!!!!!!! take a glance at the Derry board it will be us soon enough! :-X
IN Derry we see micky H as a god,i will put his name in for the DERRY job if you want ;D and then you can get on with your club football THANKS LADS[wait to BROLLY hears this].

EC Unique

Any word on when Championship resumes? I see we are fixed to play Coalisland this weekend in the league, maybe we could be playing them the following weekend again in the Championship!!

orangeman

Quote from: EC Unique on August 02, 2010, 03:42:47 PM
Any word on when Championship resumes? I see we are fixed to play Coalisland this weekend in the league, maybe we could be playing them the following weekend again in the Championship!!

I'm hearing last weekend of August.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: tyroneboi on August 01, 2010, 01:54:50 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on August 01, 2010, 11:56:34 AM
Championship odds from Paddy Power

Dromore   7/2
Errigal       7/2
Coalisland  5/1
Ardboe     11/2
Omagh     7/1
Carrickmore 7/1
Galbally      12/1
Kildress      25/1

I see Paddy Power also still have Clonoe at 14/1!! Bit of value to be had there with Ardboe or Omagh.

Bit surprised by Galbally price compared to Kildress. Looks like they should be able to dispose of the tones handy enough anyway. Omagh are good value i think!

viiv

I'm hearing we will have one more round of league games following this weekend, and then the championship will follow at the end of the month.

twenty one yard free

why was brian dooher not taken off on sat after ten or 15 mins he was clearly struggling

ceol agus peil

Trillick 1.7, coalisland 1.9 tonight in league .
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Carrickmore 3.19,galbally 0.4tonight in league .
Sent from my iphone

Wee Roddy

After the past couple of matches i think i will have a wee flutter on that 7/1 for Carmen to win the championship. There is serious pace in the forwards at the minute and if they can get any assistance to Gaby at Midfield then they are in with a shout IMHO

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 03, 2010, 01:38:37 PM
After the past couple of matches i think i will have a wee flutter on that 7/1 for Carmen to win the championship. There is serious pace in the forwards at the minute and if they can get any assistance to Gaby at Midfield then they are in with a shout IMHO

not a bad bet, given how theyre progressing. nobody is gonna want to face them
First on the field and last to leave

Zapatista

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 03, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 03, 2010, 01:38:37 PM

not a bad bet, given how theyre progressing. nobody is gonna want to face them

Sometimes it can't be avoided.

kicking king

must have been a few poeple gettin on early with Paddy Power.  Some of the odds have changed dramatically already.  Errigal now outright favourites

Wee Roddy

There would need to have been some gambling done to change them there prices boy. Maybe a former Carmen and a former Errigal player really fancy their teams  ;)

Rois

Can someone tell me what the sterling price was for tickets for the Dublin game?  Just making out the cheque to pay for them now, can't tell you how bad that feels...

viiv

31 pounds, 4 for youngsters. (sorry can't  find pound sign)