Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Thanks - jeez I've £186 to part with then.   :'(

Tommo2

Wht happened Galbally last nite. They are still in the championship, so they should have no excuses!!

amongthebushes

To many of the players enjoyed themselves to much in Dublin at the weekend!!

Puckoon

Quote from: Rois on August 03, 2010, 04:35:29 PM
Thanks - jeez I've £186 to part with then.   :'(

That is some entourage you have Rois.

tyroneboi

Any word from the county board meeting tonight about dates for the next round of the various championships?

LeoMc

Quote from: Zapatista on August 03, 2010, 02:14:39 PM
Quote from: wheres he takin er from on August 03, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 03, 2010, 01:38:37 PM
After the past couple of matches i think i will have a wee flutter on that 7/1 for Carmen to win the championship. There is serious pace in the forwards at the minute and if they can get any assistance to Gaby at Midfield then they are in with a shout IMHO

not a bad bet, given how theyre progressing. nobody is gonna want to face them

Sometimes it can't be avoided.

Just seeing the odds up and the chat starting back on here has me forgetting about Sunday and looking forward to the real stuff starting up.

TYRONE HACK

Just read the Omagh St Endas club notes and sad as I am looked back over some of the older ones. Question.... is St Endas a GAA club or an Effing Bingo Club !!!!!!!!!!!!, who writes the notes and what the FCK is going on, Omagh players are soft for letting that be top story in the notes every week. Are they the same in the paper every week?

orangeman

Quote from: TYRONE HACK on August 03, 2010, 11:24:34 PM
Just read the Omagh St Endas club notes and sad as I am looked back over some of the older ones. Question.... is St Endas a GAA club or an Effing Bingo Club !!!!!!!!!!!!, who writes the notes and what the FCK is going on, Omagh players are soft for letting that be top story in the notes every week. Are they the same in the paper every week?

It takes a lot of money to run a club these days and the big bingo they run is a good fundraiser for them.

KIDDO 4

The Tyrone senior championhip will see Galbally v Kildress on Friday Aug 20th,  with Dromore v Carrickmore on Friday Sept 3th  , in Omagh 8.30, Sat  Sept 4th  Ardboe v Omagh 7pm  , and Sunday Sept 5th  Coalisland v E-Ciarian at 7pm  with the  August 29th date  the new date for Tyrone minors v Mayo, the tie been moved fromAugust 22nd to suit Cork, who wanted both their minor and seniors teams playing in Croke Park on Aug 22.

orangeman

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on August 04, 2010, 12:31:21 AM
The Tyrone senior championhip will see Galbally v Kildress on Friday Aug 20th,  with Dromore v Carrickmore on Friday Sept 3th  , in Omagh 8.30, Sat  Sept 4th  Ardboe v Omagh 7pm  , and Sunday Sept 5th  Coalisland v E-Ciarian at 7pm  with the  August 29th date  the new date for Tyrone minors v Mayo, the tie been moved fromAugust 22nd to suit Cork, who wanted both their minor and seniors teams playing in Croke Park on Aug 22.

Interesting.

Under lights already. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

viiv

Were there any other venues announced?

Bacon ears

Any word on the intermediate championship

Gaffer

Is Coalisland/Errigal in Omagh as well?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

laceer

Already booked flights for the 22nd  >:(

Man Marker

Really looking forward to those games, infcat some cracking ties. Wouldn't it be great to see one of our teams do well in the Ulster club, who is best equipped to do that