The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 06:05:07 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 08, 2020, 05:44:53 PM
Today in America Deals with Far Right Fascism, the FBI has thwarted a plot by armed right wing terrorists to kidnap Michigan's Democratic governor, Gretchen Whitmer. Six conservative extremists have been charged.

"Members of a militia group purchased weapons, conducted surveillance, and held training and planning meetings, but were foiled in part because the FBI was able to infiltrate the group with informants, according to a criminal complaint.

The FBI became aware early in 2020, through social media, that a militia group was "discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement components," and "agreed to take violent action," according to a sworn affidavit."

Full story:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-militia/5921409002/?fbclid=IwAR3sC7QkPt4lr08g6i6U-AosVV2qdcGktWUR4Xa7mGxdz1IwqzRhMeHAcT0
up to a dozen talked about committing crimes while  in the real world thousands of Democrat voters are rioting and looting almost nightly   around the country .

And there were only 17 hijackers on 9/11.  What's your point?

Oh and there were not "thousands of Democrat voters rioting and looting around the country." There were thousands of people protesting peacefully until they were violently attacked by the RUC and B Specials police and armed right wing terrorists like multiple murderer Kyle Wittenhouse, while the crowds were infiltrated by RWNJs smashing windows in an attempt to smear the protestors.

RedHand88

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 02:31:04 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 08, 2020, 02:21:36 AM
Kamala Harris

"If Dr. Fauci and doctors say to take the vaccine, I'll be the first in line.

If president Trump says to take a vaccine, I will not do it."

;D
will she be responsible for millions of her whacked out supporters dying for not taking a vaccine ?

I was very surprised when I saw that. Think she's made a bit of a gaff with that comment.

seafoid

Trump is finished. He's going to lose Florida. The Swing States are all siding with sleepy Joe.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 08, 2020, 06:12:40 PM
Today in America Deals with Far Right Fascism, the FBI has thwarted a plot by armed right wing terrorists to kidnap Michigan's Democratic governor, Gretchen Whitmer. Six conservative extremists have been charged.

"Members of a militia group purchased weapons, conducted surveillance, and held training and planning meetings, but were foiled in part because the FBI was able to infiltrate the group with informants, according to a criminal complaint.

The FBI became aware early in 2020, through social media, that a militia group was "discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement components," and "agreed to take violent action," according to a sworn affidavit."

Full story:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnap-plot-militia/5921409002/?fbclid=IwAR3sC7QkPt4lr08g6i6U-AosVV2qdcGktWUR4Xa7mGxdz1IwqzRhMeHAcT0
up to a dozen talked about committing crimes while  in the real world thousands of Democrat voters are rioting and looting almost nightly   around the country .

Oh and there were not "thousands of Democrat voters rioting and looting around the country." There were thousands of people protesting peacefully until they were violently attacked by the RUC and B Specials police and armed right wing terrorists like multiple murderer Kyle Wittenhouse, while the crowds were infiltrated by RWNJs smashing windows in an attempt to smear the protestors.
eamon turn off Rachel she's wrecking your head .

LCohen

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 08, 2020, 06:24:04 PM
Kamala Harris

;D
will she be responsible for millions of her whacked out supporters dying for not taking a vaccine ?

I was very surprised when I saw that. Think she's made a bit of a gaff with that comment.

If the medical worlds backs a vaccine the Harris backs it. How is that a gaffe?

J70

Quote from: LCohen on October 08, 2020, 06:43:34 PM
Kamala Harris

;D

Me thinks RedHand is fishing...

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 06:38:33 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 08, 2020, 06:12:40 PM

Full story:

eamon turn off Rachel she's wrecking your head .
Turn off OAN. You're getting radicalized. Keep this up and next thing you know you'll be a member of a terror cell and plotting to kidnap or kill a Democratic politician.

RedHand88

Kamala Harris

;D

You're completely ignoring the second half of her statement, which is where the problem lies. The president tells everyone to take a vaccine and she says no.
Why even push the idea not taking a vaccine? There's enough conspiracy theorist nuts out there who will latch onto it.

Hound

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 08, 2020, 09:30:53 PM
Kamala Harris

;D

You're completely ignoring the second half of her statement, which is where the problem lies. The president tells everyone to take a vaccine and she says no.
Why even push the idea not taking a vaccine? There's enough conspiracy theorist nuts out there who will latch onto it.
You'd have to be a moron or just completely disingenuous not to understand what Harris said. Presumably you're the latter and just pretending to be the former.

Roesider

Only saw some parts of the vice-president debates but from the articles read it looks like Pense was lying through his teeth avoiding questions while Harris did a good job of covering all topics that he threw her way. A fair description?

Gmac

Quote from: Roesider on October 08, 2020, 11:39:55 PM
Only saw some parts of the vice-president debates but from the articles read it looks like Pense was lying through his teeth avoiding questions while Harris did a good job of covering all topics that he threw her way. A fair description?
where did you read that ? Pence won easily and Harris was the one lying even making up quotes for Abe Lincoln

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 11:44:46 PM
where did you read that ? Pence won easily and Harris was the one lying even making up quotes for Abe Lincoln

Ha! How do you explain this then?

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 11:44:46 PM

The articles you read gave a fair and accurate depiction of the Debate I watched. Gmac gets his views directly from the Trump Train where delusional self righteousness is de rigueur

Eamonnca1

Gmac thinks the object of the game was to duck the question, answer questions that weren't asked, and talk over the moderator for five minutes after your time is up. Of course he thinks Pence won.

I think Pence had a bug feeding him the answers into his ear.