The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2020, 07:02:22 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1313830983007973376
That's a stunningly effective video.
Trump is on his way to falling below Bob Dole's election numbers despite Trump campaigning against a man barely breathing, probably the most low key democrat ever to stand for president.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 10:34:57 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 07, 2020, 10:09:32 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2020, 07:02:22 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1313830983007973376
seafoid if you got covid would you blame Leo varadkar or Michael Martin or would you blame how contagious the virus is or maybe your own behavior .
I'd blame Donald Trump for firing the pandemic response team.

Your attempt to blame the victims for their own deaths is noted.
would you blame cuomo for mandating senior care homes take in covid patients against their wishes .

Okay, Gmac. You win. Democrats are to blame for Covid. When Republicans are to blame, they're not really to blame, it's all because of Personal Responsibility (TM).

omochain

Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 06:46:23 PM
Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 03:56:02 PM
Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 03:53:59 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 09:33:04 AM
Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 03:54:26 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 02:28:42 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 07, 2020, 01:14:08 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 06, 2020, 11:53:44 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 06, 2020, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: Taylor on October 01, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
Trump is the president - like him or loathe him.
He was voted in by the American people.

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.
Keeping the economy going

Quotehttps://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313561057986633729

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.
He got it from a Trump guy who produced some bullshit "report" dictated to him by the Kremlin

Rabbit hole rabbit hole rabbit hole

Give Gmac a chance to direct me to the source so I can read it myself. Thanks.
just google declassified Brennan notes .

Is this your source

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

Gmac, is this your source?

Gmac: would you be polite and answer the question please. It would be great to read the correct source so I can give you a properly referenced comment about Hillary setting up the Russian hoax.

Eamonnca1

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 11:22:01 PM

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.
He got it from a Trump guy who produced some bullshit "report" dictated to him by the Kremlin

Is this your source

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia | Fox News

Gmac: would you be polite and answer the question please. It would be great to read the correct source so I can give you a properly referenced comment about Hillary setting up the Russian hoax.
sit tight a lot more declassified materials on the way soon.

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 12:32:56 AM

So, is it untrue?

Is this your source

I am looking forward to seeing the additional declassified material. In the meantime can you please answer the question in hand.. Thank you

dec

You all must be new here if you think he is going to answer the question.

J70

Trump must be getting really, really desperate.

Hillary and her emails again.

Yes, that will change the subject and people's minds about his appalling, callous, tone-deaf performance on COVID!

Do you have anything to advocate, anything at all Gmac, about why Trump deserves a second term?

Captain Obvious

Kamala Harris

"If Dr. Fauci and doctors say to take the vaccine, I'll be the first in line.

If president Trump says to take a vaccine, I will not do it."

;D

Gmac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 08, 2020, 02:21:36 AM
Kamala Harris

;D
will she be responsible for millions of her whacked out supporters dying for not taking a vaccine ?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 02:31:04 AM
Kamala Harris

;D
will she be responsible for millions of her whacked out supporters dying for not taking a vaccine ?

She said if it gets the proper medical oversight and approval, she'll take it.

You cannot seriously be that much of a looper that you'd take Trump's completely self-interested seal of approval over that of the medical field?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on October 08, 2020, 02:59:01 AM
Kamala Harris

;D

You cannot seriously be that much of a looper that you'd take Trump's completely self-interested seal of approval over that of the medical field?
Does she think trump is making the vaccine in a lab ffs . If trump said this it would be national news

omochain

Quote from: omochain on October 08, 2020, 12:44:59 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 12:32:56 AM

So, is it untrue?

Is this your source

I am looking forward to seeing the additional declassified material. In the meantime can you please answer the question in hand.. Thank you

Will you just answer the question....... please

J70

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 03:02:16 AM
Kamala Harris

;D

Does she think trump is making the vaccine in a lab ffs . If trump said this it would be national news

It will be national news. And it should be. The vaccine must be allowed to pass through the normal trials and not rushed for Trump's personal benefit.

There has been a huge amount of political interference in the likes of the CDC by Trump and his lackies. This literal day Trump is still spreading misinformation about the virus and the pandemic, having politicized it from Day 1. He has been putting political pressure on to rush the vaccine, but thankfully the FDA and so on appear to be resisting it, so far. Any sane person should be listening to the likes of Fauci over Trump when it comes to the pandemic and the vaccine. Trump doesn't give two fucks about anything except his own personal fortunes.

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 08, 2020, 03:02:16 AM
Kamala Harris

;D

Gmac: Answer the damned question