The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 02:52:43 PM
This how Republicans suppress the Democratic and particularly the black vote

At the General Election in February I nipped down to vote 20 minutes before closing time and was in and out in three minutes

If I had to queue like this I'd think long and hard about voting at all and I imagine most people would

Queues like this are an affront to democracy, yet the white supremacist who used to post here openly approved of making people wait like this

https://twitter.com/AnnaBrichacek/status/1313812938587865089

The UN really need to be sending in monitors as you'd have to question the form of democracy in the US.

Getting to Belarusian levels at the minute.

Main Street

Perhaps the White House has already invited Lukashenko to advise them on how the polling can be monitored.

omochain

Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 09:33:04 AM
Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 03:54:26 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 02:28:42 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 07, 2020, 01:14:08 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 06, 2020, 11:53:44 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 06, 2020, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: Taylor on October 01, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
Trump is the president - like him or loathe him.
He was voted in by the American people.

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.
Keeping the economy going

Quotehttps://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313561057986633729

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.
He got it from a Trump guy who produced some bullshit "report" dictated to him by the Kremlin

Rabbit hole rabbit hole rabbit hole

Give Gmac a chance to direct me to the source so I can read it myself. Thanks.

Gmac

Quote from: johnnycool on October 07, 2020, 03:35:31 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 02:52:43 PM
This how Republicans suppress the Democratic and particularly the black vote

At the General Election in February I nipped down to vote 20 minutes before closing time and was in and out in three minutes

If I had to queue like this I'd think long and hard about voting at all and I imagine most people would

Queues like this are an affront to democracy, yet the white supremacist who used to post here openly approved of making people wait like this

https://twitter.com/AnnaBrichacek/status/1313812938587865089

The UN really need to be sending in monitors as you'd have to question the form of democracy in the US.

Getting to Belarusian levels at the minute.
twitter again a former Elizabeth warren operative , states and local governments run their own
elections , if everyone was on top of each other she would be botching too. She's not in kiltimagh either there's a few more people over here .

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 03:53:59 PM

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.
He got it from a Trump guy who produced some bullshit "report" dictated to him by the Kremlin

just google declassified Brennan notes .

Gabriel_Hurl

omochain

Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 03:56:02 PM

So, is it untrue?

Is this your source

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

sid waddell

"DO UR OWN RESERCH!

LEARN TO TINK FOR URSELF!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 04:58:04 PM
"DO UR OWN RESERCH!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"
not you Sid you've got twitter

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 07, 2020, 04:58:04 PM
"DO UR OWN RESERCH!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"
not you Sid you've got twitter
You've totally owned me there

omochain

Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 04:37:04 PM

So, is it untrue?

Is this your source

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni-brennan-notes-cia-memo-clinton

Gmac, is this your source?

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2020, 07:02:22 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/1313830983007973376
seafoid if you got covid would you blame Leo varadkar or Michael Martin or would you blame how contagious the virus is or maybe your own behavior .

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
seafoid if you got covid would you blame Leo varadkar or Michael Martin or would you blame how contagious the virus is or maybe your own behavior .
I'd blame Donald Trump for firing the pandemic response team.

Your attempt to blame the victims for their own deaths is noted.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 07, 2020, 10:09:32 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 08:46:13 PM
I'd blame Donald Trump for firing the pandemic response team.

Your attempt to blame the victims for their own deaths is noted.
would you blame cuomo for mandating senior care homes take in covid patients against their wishes .