The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Is that all you can muster gmac? Low energy! Sad!

Stephen Miller positive now .... only a matter of time before Barr gets it.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on October 06, 2020, 11:53:44 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 06, 2020, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: Taylor on October 01, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
Trump is the president - like him or loathe him.
He was voted in by the American people.

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.
Keeping the economy going

Quotehttps://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1313561057986633729

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .
What do you think yourself?

Is he correct in what he says?

Do you support the cutting of unemployment assistance?

You seem to have stopped giving opinions entirely except to moan that anybody would ever say something negative about your beloved Fuhrer

J70

His policies on business and doing everything to keep the economy going/creating jobs are admirable (from the limited knowledge I have so bear in mind it is all IMHO).

His policies on nearly everything else including climate change/BLM etc etc are f**king disgraceful and should be roundly condemned.

Trump has called off COVID relief negotiations. Tens of millions of Americans who have lost their jobs will receive no federal unemployment supplement without that relief. Americans in need will remain in need.
producer on msnbc Larry o donnell last word show surprising he has a  negative tweet about trump .

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 07, 2020, 12:07:23 AM

And Trump is still bombing about the White House infectious and maskless.

And its not just weasels like Miller being put in harm's way. Plenty of ordinary men and women working in domestic and facilities roles there.

Jell 0 Biafra

This Whitehouse covid cluster is actually a brilliant strategy by Trump. Once he's lost the election and refused to leave office, who's going to be willing to go in and drag him out?

omochain

It's amazing what you can do with a fire hose.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on October 07, 2020, 01:14:08 AM

Unless what he tweeted is untrue, it doesn't really matter what his job is, does it?

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Gmac on October 07, 2020, 02:28:42 AM

So, is it untrue?
i haven't read the whole bill have you ? so I don't cherry pick one issue and Moan about it .
God only knows what Nancy wanted to put in it, but people should be looked after as much as possible and their local politicians should be doing everything to get them back to work and open up businesses ASAP .
Any comment on Hillary setting up the Russian hoax so as to distract from her emails. It was an idea from one of her foreign policy advisers. You couldn't make it up, doubt Kyle griffin will be tweeting about it .

;D ;D ;D ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

like clockwork - just missing the other fella  to rear his head again

omochain

So, is it untrue?

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.

sid waddell

Quote from: omochain on October 07, 2020, 03:54:26 AM

So, is it untrue?

Can you please let me know where you got this stuff on Hillary. I would like to read up on it before I comment.
He got it from a Trump guy who produced some bullshit "report" dictated to him by the Kremlin

Rabbit hole rabbit hole rabbit hole

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on October 07, 2020, 01:17:57 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 07, 2020, 12:07:23 AM

And Trump is still bombing about the White House infectious and maskless.

And its not just weasels like Miller being put in harm's way. Plenty of ordinary men and women working in domestic and facilities roles there.

The atmosphere around Trump's campaign is infectious

J70

So, is it untrue?

The comment wasn't about one aspect of the bill. It was about Trump ending the negotiations with the Democrats, which has the obvious and immediate effect of leaving those in need of relief in the lurch. Either he ended the negotiations or he didn't.

If the Russia stuff was a "hoax", the Trump campaign certainly did everything in their power to make it look like a real thing. Off the top of my head... Manafort, all the contacts, including the meeting at Trump Tower, Trump's pathetic servility to Putin etc., were those made up?

Gabriel_Hurl

they were playing the long game to "lock Hillary up"

sid waddell

This how Republicans suppress the Democratic and particularly the black vote

At the General Election in February I nipped down to vote 20 minutes before closing time and was in and out in three minutes

If I had to queue like this I'd think long and hard about voting at all and I imagine most people would

Queues like this are an affront to democracy, yet the white supremacist who used to post here openly approved of making people wait like this

https://twitter.com/AnnaBrichacek/status/1313812938587865089