The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

The similarities with Germany 1933 are frightening.
Yet we have some people here glorying in the appointment of that vile evil c**t as President.
Hopefully his downfall won't cost 50 or 70 million lives.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

J70

Quote from: No wides on February 01, 2017, 09:27:25 AM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Quote from: No wides on January 31, 2017, 09:14:57 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2017, 09:13:04 PM
Quote from: No wides on January 31, 2017, 09:05:09 PM
What is wrong with looking after your own. How many here would take a refugee or a stranger into their home. Hypocrite s the lot. Discussion board warrior's Hardy and J70 two biggest shit talkers.

And as usual all you can do is throw insults around instead of addressing actual points. :-*

Carry on.

You are unreal read back kid you are the mastet of personal insults. So would you take a refugee into your home,

Yeah, but I address the arguments first and foremost. You do only the insults.

As for personally taking someone into my home, I'm not in a position to take anyone into my home. But I'm perfectly happy to support politicians who want to help and pay extra taxes/make charitable contributions to support government programmes and NGOs, you know, professional outfits that are actually trained and equipped to deal with this stuff. The idea that its either personally take people into your own home or shut the f**k up is just simplistic, idiotic nonsense meant to shut down debate because you don't want to hear that we should be helping them out.

So you personally aren't helping refugees, are you campaigning to get them resettled in your area, are you reaching out to local government offering your services to help relocate them or are you just talking shite to sound chic liberal as always?

The details of what I am or am not personally doing, with respect to anything, is irrelevant. I could be honest, I could play down, I could bullshit, I could exaggerate... no one has any means of verifying what an anonymous poster says they do in their real lives, and given that personal acts are not the point of the discussion, it's neither here nor there. If I am out marching or volunteering at a shelter or calling my congressman or paying a fistful to a charity or collecting or donating toys for kids is no business of anyone's.
Once again though, it's an example of you attacking the man because playing the ball isn't working out too well for you.

No wides

You are full of shite your empty words mean nothing.

screenexile

Quote from: No wides on February 01, 2017, 04:00:29 PM
You are full of shite your empty words mean nothing.

;D ;D Hilarious. . . yet it's the Liberal Elite who are ignoring "regular people"

Here's a good site for you:

http://thedeplorablesforum.com/

foxcommander

Quote from: Rossfan on February 01, 2017, 02:05:05 PM
Yet we have some people here glorying in the appointment of that vile evil c**t as President.

Get a grip.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Declan

To be fair El Presidente was in great form this morning- Here is a transcript of his comments on Dr. Martin Luther King at his Black History Month gathering.

Gabriel_Hurl

"I don't watch CNN" - hahahahahahahahahaha

J70

Quote from: Declan on February 01, 2017, 05:13:24 PM
To be fair El Presidente was in great form this morning- Here is a transcript of his comments on Dr. Martin Luther King at his Black History Month gathering.

Is there simply NOTHING that can't be turned into an airing of personal grievances by Trump? Is there ANYTHING that isn't about him?

Unbelievable! ;D

whitey

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-supreme-court-kass-0201-20170131-column.html

For decades, the establishment media has mostly listed to the left. That's not in dispute. And in the last election, WikiLeaks' releases from the Hillary Clinton campaign showed evidence of deep collusion between the Beltway establishment media and establishment Democrats.

Very interesting article.

Eamonnca1

Worse than Palin. Sentences to nowhere. Rambling, incoherent, gibberish.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: foxcommander on February 01, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Get a grip.

That's it. Winner of the debate. Such a well-argued case, sources and citations and all. Irrefutable logic. Give that man a medal.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on February 01, 2017, 06:07:32 PM

Is there simply NOTHING that can't be turned into an airing of personal grievances by Trump? Is there ANYTHING that isn't about him?

Unbelievable! ;D
Trump is a weird mixture of grievance, plámás and bombast

sid waddell

Get a grip!

The real problem with fascism isn't fascism itself, it's you chic liberal whiney snowflakes who moan about it!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep it up

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 01, 2017, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 01, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Get a grip.

That's it. Winner of the debate. Such a well-argued case, sources and citations and all. Irrefutable logic. Give that man a medal.

You're the one buying into the likes of Rossfanny's hysteria. 50 or 70 million lives will be lost? You got evidence of this?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on February 01, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-trump-supreme-court-kass-0201-20170131-column.html

For decades, the establishment media has mostly listed to the left. That's not in dispute. And in the last election, WikiLeaks' releases from the Hillary Clinton campaign showed evidence of deep collusion between the Beltway establishment media and establishment Democrats.

Very interesting article.
The Murdoch media are establishment and right wing.