The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 20, 2016, 02:48:23 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 20, 2016, 02:25:47 PM
Quote from: stew on December 20, 2016, 09:56:08 AM
In related news a further nail has been hammered into the coffin of the political career of hilly Clinton, it seems that five people who were to have voted for her pertaining to the electoral college, decided to vote for the  Donald, the bern, Colly turncoat powell and an Indian Chief opposed to the Dakota oil pipeline.

Four from Washington State and one from Maine, the dems are in meltdown and sure isnt it great to see, but the best bit is that the political whore Clintons career is finished, it may get better, she might do time!

This is the biggest defection since the 19th century, couldnt happen to a nicer woman! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish President elect Trump all the best and I am sure you all do also, he will be the leader of the free world, such as it is after all.

Really delighted for you Stew.

You must be over the moon at the hard-line expansionist he is sending to Israel. Palestinians won't be participating in 'the free world', but who cares, eh Stew?

I am delighted that a scumbags political career is over, not once did I mention the Palestinians, you brought them,I,to the equation, not me, by the way, how did those poor people dare under Obama and Clinton over the past two terms???

Don't put words in my mouth!

Your are delighted about Trump. Trump is taking a hard-line view on Israel. God help the Palestinians. You voted for this. Congrats.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 20, 2016, 02:51:47 PM
In related news a further nail has been hammered into the coffin of the political career of hilly Clinton, it seems that five people who were to have voted for her pertaining to the electoral college, decided to vote for the  Donald, the bern, Colly turncoat powell and an Indian Chief opposed to the Dakota oil pipeline.

Four from Washington State and one from Maine, the dems are in meltdown and sure isnt it great to see, but the best bit is that the political whore Clintons career is finished, it may get better, she might do time!

This is the biggest defection since the 19th century, couldnt happen to a nicer woman! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish President elect Trump all the best and I am sure you all do also, he will be the leader of the free world, such as it is after all.

You must be over the moon at the hard-line expansionist he is sending to Israel. Palestinians won't be participating in 'the free world', but who cares, eh Stew?

I am delighted that a scumbags political career is over, not once did I mention the Palestinians, you brought them,I,to the equation, not me, by the way, how did those poor people dare under Obama and Clinton over the past two terms???

Your are delighted about Trump. Trump is taking a hard-line view on Israel. God help the Palestinians. You voted for this. Congrats.

Listen dick I never voted for anybody and I am not delighted for Trump, I am delighted that liberal odious piece of crap Clinton lost.

Again I never mentioned the Palestinians, I am appalled at what they are going through so don't f**king put words in my mouth!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 20, 2016, 08:52:12 PM

Listen dick I never voted for anybody and I am not delighted for Trump, I am delighted that liberal odious piece of crap Clinton lost.

Again I never mentioned the Palestinians, I am appalled at what they are going through so don't f**king put words in my mouth!

You cheered Trump all the way before and after the election. All because of your blind hatred of Hillary. People like you put Trump in and Palestinians will suffer accordingly. Using your own words 'Man Up' and at least have the balls to take responsibility for your ranting  during the election.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 20, 2016, 10:44:05 PM

You cheered Trump all the way before and after the election. All because of your blind hatred of Hillary. People like you put Trump in and Palestinians will suffer accordingly. Using your own words 'Man Up' and at least have the balls to take responsibility for your ranting  during the election.

Are you backward? You pick one piece of subject matter and start hammering away, I wanted neither  of them to win but most assuredly wanted Clinton to lose, wget did she ever do for the palestinians you hypocrite horror show!

I never supported Trump but like all Presidents I wish him all the best when they get elected, just like I did Obama, you sad fucks seen to want him to fail, that's how pathetic you liberals are.

I said all along Trump was a liberal, that's were he spent his donation money and that's what he said he was in 2010.

You have serious comprehension issues Muppet!

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 20, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Are you backward? You pick one piece of subject matter and start hammering away, I wanted neither  of them to win but most assuredly wanted Clinton to lose, wget did she ever do for the palestinians you hypocrite horror show!

I never supported Trump but like all Presidents I wish him all the best when they get elected, just like I did Obama, you sad f**ks seen to want him to fail, that's how pathetic you liberals are.

I said all along Trump was a liberal, that's were he spent his donation money and that's what he said he was in 2010.

Trump has appointed a hardline Israeli supporter as his ambassador, and still you are attacking Hillary. Even after the election. Hillary is over, your hero Trump is the reality now.

Man up and admit you got what you wanted ffs.
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

He's not even in the WH yet and he's already failing!!

A cabinet full of billionaires, zionists and climate change deniers . . . That's before you even mention China or the 'great deal' he gave Carrier which will encourage other companies to get incentives for shipping out jobs and keeping a fraction of the workforce in the US!

But he speaks his mind so he's OK in my book. (Even though he's admitted numerous times he blatantly lied during the campaign)

"Ordinary Americans" will regret the choice they made in November, but as long as 'she' didn't get in it's OK!

muppet

Quote from: screenexile on December 21, 2016, 12:06:03 AM

A cabinet full of billionaires, zionists and climate change deniers . . . That's before you even mention China or the 'great deal' he gave Carrier which will encourage other companies to get incentives for shipping out jobs and keeping a fraction of the workforce in the US!

But he speaks his mind so he's OK in my book. (Even though he's admitted numerous times he blatantly lied during the campaign)

"Ordinary Americans" will regret the choice they made in November, but as long as 'she' didn't get in it's OK!

That's it exactly.

But now they are running for cover, pretending they didn't want Trump.

Man up bitches.  :D
MWWSI 2017

dec

(Even though he's admitted numerous times he blatantly lied during the campaign)

He didn't lie. You just weren't meant to take him literally.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 20, 2016, 11:50:00 PM
Quote from: stew on December 20, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

I never supported Trump but like all Presidents I wish him all the best when they get elected, just like I did Obama, you sad f**ks seen to want him to fail, that's how pathetic you liberals are.

Trump has appointed a hardline Israeli supporter as his ambassador, and still you are attacking Hillary. Even after the election. Hillary is over, your hero Trump is the reality now.

Man up and admit you got what you wanted ffs.

I never cheered Trump all the way, get your facts straight for once Muppet.

I did get what I wanted in the sense the political whore you wanted elected got hammered.

You are a disgrace on this thread Muppet, not once have you mentioned that I would have taken Bernie over either of those two hoors!

I am no Trump fan, I hated Clinton as you say and with good reason Muppet but you are a liar when you make me out to be a trump supporter.

omochain

Stew.. you did not support Trump but you vehemently roared against people supporting Clinton. That effectively meant you helped support Trump's election, so do not hide behind your timorous neutrality for the election of the "liberal"of your preference.

guy crouchback

Quote from: omochain on December 21, 2016, 05:20:18 AM
Stew.. you did not support Trump but you vehemently roared against people supporting Clinton. That effectively meant you helped support Trump's election, so do not hide behind your timorous neutrality for the election of the "liberal"of your preference.

i dont know if thats fair, I'm certainly no supporter of most of stews views but he is entitled to take a ''a curse on all your houses'' position even if he curses one house more then the other.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 02:09:13 AM
Bernie was irrelevant after the primaries. And of course your love of Bernie was probably similar to your love of Obama during the 2008 Primaries.

The election was a two horse race and you wanted one arrested, humiliated, jailed etc, etc ,etc. You posted rant after rant attacking her, some pretty shocking hidious stuff. Even now you still call her a whore. Whitey suggested she might a lesbian.

You won.

Now man up and accept that your man is in.
MWWSI 2017

stew

You are partially right, I did roar against Clinton supporters because of who she is, I hated her with a passion, even so, before the email scandal I posted that although I hated to say it if I had to vote for one of the two I would have voted for Clinton, that is a fact!

Of course that changed, the email scandal and the subsequent throwing under the bus of everyone but herself got my disgust juices flowing again, I said on many posts that Bernie would get my vote as he was the only decent human being running, Muppet is either lying or being immature on my role on this thread, Clinton was a war mongering, lying, stealing failed career politician that was all out for herself, she had to go and unfortunately Trump was the man to beat her, I am delighted she lost but take no pleasure in Trump winning, a lot of people feel that way, that said, if I had a choice I stand by my anti Clinton stance and I am delighted she lost.

Question for the liberals. When elected president is there any of you want Trump to do well as potus?

To my dying day I will never get how people stood by Clinton after the rigged action, or for that mafter why BS took it up the arse and did not call foul on a rotten, rigged DNC convention.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:10:49 AM

That's it exactly.

But now they are running for cover, pretending they didn't want Trump.

Man up bitches.  :D

I am not running for cover, I am delighted Trump kicked her around the country like a football, I am delighted she is a footnote in history even if it means Trump got in, is that clear enough for you? is that manning up enough for you Muppet?

Anybody but Killory, any single Republican that ran would have done me, the libertarian Johnson or the Green Party rep, she would have been fine, any democrat running against her would have done
me as long as she was finished!

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 11:49:44 AM

You are partially right, I did roar against Clinton supporters because of who she is, I hated her with a passion, even so, before the email scandal I posted that although I hated to say it if I had to vote for one of the two I would have voted for Clinton, that is a fact!

Of course that changed, the email scandal and the subsequent throwing under the bus of everyone but herself got my disgust juices flowing again, I said on many posts that Bernie would get my vote as he was the only decent human being running, Muppet is either lying or being immature on my role on this thread, Clinton was a war mongering, lying, stealing failed career politician that was all out for herself, she had to go and unfortunately Trump was the man to beat her, I am delighted she lost but take no pleasure in Trump winning, a lot of people feel that way, that said, if I had a choice I stand by my anti Clinton stance and I am delighted she lost.

Question for the liberals. When elected president is there any of you want Trump to do well as potus?

To my dying day I will never get how people stood by Clinton after the rigged action, or for that mafter why BS took it up the arse and did not call foul on a rotten, rigged DNC convention.

Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Quote from: stew on June 07, 2008, 09:31:20 PM
Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

Thanks democrats, you have handed the presidency to McCain. ;D
MWWSI 2017