It's nearly twice as expensive as European healthcare and Yanks die younger
Throw in prisons and you get one quarter of US economic activity

J70

Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 02, 2016, 04:55:25 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2016, 04:41:05 PM
Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 02, 2016, 04:01:49 PM
Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 08:09:22 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 01:35:31 AM
http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.

The cost of healthcare is a huge issue, people that are on the family healthcare plan where I work are $17000 out of pocket before their healthcare plan kicks in.
No matter who wins this election the middle class will be forgotten about again until 2020, I have no faith in either candidate. The only positive in this campaign is Trump managing to piss off the establishment of both parties, maybe the parties will finally start to listen to us.

What's the employee contribution to your work healthcare plan?

They pay $1000 a month for healtcare, then they have a High Deductible plan at a $5000 deductible.

That's a fair bit all right.

What's the solution though?

The whole ACA was based on getting everyone into the pool, but it looks like many young people have been content to pay the relatively modest penalty instead, leaving a pool of older people who use their insurance a lot more heavily. As a result, the premiums have kept going up.

Trump or the GOP ain't going to solve it, I'll tell you that much.

J70

Given that Seamus (and previously, stew) brought the attention of the board to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged ties to Bill Clinton, it might be of interest to them to know that the, at the time, 13 year old who has a suit in the courts accusing Trump of child rape, also at an Epstein thing, is due to give a press conference later today.

J70

Is there a rock bottom in this race??

You'd laugh if you didn't feel like crying!

tyssam5

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.

The cost of healthcare is a huge issue, people that are on the family healthcare plan where I work are $17000 out of pocket before their healthcare plan kicks in.
No matter who wins this election the middle class will be forgotten about again until 2020, I have no faith in either candidate. The only positive in this campaign is Trump managing to piss off the establishment of both parties, maybe the parties will finally start to listen to us.

That's huge - what plan is that?

FL/MAYO

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 02, 2016, 07:57:51 PM

That's huge - what plan is that?

Cigna Choice Fund OA Plus

tyssam5

Don't mean to come across as doubting you or anything I am interested as I had a lot of dealings with my own plan last year.
When I look that plan up the family deductible is $4000 - it's seem fairly similar to mine. Where does the 17k come from?

I assume the employer makes a contribution to HSA fund as well? Mine is 750 single 1200 family/year on that.

screenexile

Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2016, 07:39:08 PM
Given that Seamus (and previously, stew) brought the attention of the board to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged ties to Bill Clinton, it might be of interest to them to know that the, at the time, 13 year old who has a suit in the courts accusing Trump of child rape, also at an Epstein thing, is due to give a press conference later today.

She pulled out of it... 6 more days to go! I'll be glad when it's all over!

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 12:36:31 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on November 02, 2016, 09:23:39 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 02, 2016, 09:16:45 AM
With this 'debacle' for Clinton, is it a possibility that Trump might win?

Its looking like a close thing.

Either way America is fucked.

Even if she wins.....it's not over

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

So far on this thread we have had suggestions of:

Pedophile ring details?
Corruption payment bank account numbers?
Graphic details of her lesbian encounters?

What do you think will be in these emails Whitey?

I hate Clinton but I have not one inkling nor interest in listening to either Clinton being linked to child molesters! Trump? same thing applies.

The DOJ has a lot to answer for here, c***ts dont know the meaning of the word justice if you ask me.

Harry Reid is the second worst kn**ker in the democrat party, usurping pelosi for that title.

America is at rock bottom folks, I am ashamed to love this country.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 11:49:20 PM

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

Pedophile ring details?

I hate Clinton but I have not one inkling nor interest in listening to either Clinton being linked to child molesters! Trump? same thing applies.

The DOJ has a lot to answer for here, c***ts dont know the meaning of the word justice if you ask me.

Harry Reid is the second worst kn**ker in the democrat party, usurping pelosi for that title.

Alright Stew, off you go.....

Explain the word justice and how the DOJ has denied you, Trump or whoever it is you are speaking on behalf of, 'justice', with regard to Hillary.
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 11:51:53 PM

Pedophile ring details?

Explain the word justice and how the DOJ has denied you, Trump or whoever it is you are speaking on behalf of, 'justice', with regard to Hillary.

I am not a yank, they have denied me nothing.

As for the American people......................................hmmmmmmmm, they are sellouts of the lowest order.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 11:51:53 PM

Pedophile ring details?

DOJ investigation is completely compromised....today Wiki published  an email
from a senior DOJ official to Podesta giving him a "heads up" about where the hey were with the investigation. The whole thing was a sham

The Clintons are even more corrupt and bigger cvnts than I gave them credit for

J70

Its good that you've changed your mind stew:

Quote from: stew on May 17, 2016, 11:41:35 PM
Bubba dismissed his security detail to travel with Epstein, a friend and known paedophile who used to molest scores of young girls, sometimes at 'orgy island'

Bubba could bring his rodent of a wife down yet, he seems to have the sexual appetite of another liberal president JFK.

muppet

You boys are outraged at every single headline, soundbite or nibble of a story as long as it somehow maybe, might connect to Hillary. The DOJ is investigating Huma's emails, along with the FBI. So far no one has found anything.

The DOJ makes a comment in an email regarding an ongoing investigation = 'completely compromised' investigation.

FBI Chief writes an open letter to Congress regarding an ongoing investigation = .............

MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2016, 01:38:51 AM
You boys are outraged at every single headline, soundbite or nibble of a story as long as it somehow maybe, might connect to Hillary. The DOJ is investigating Huma's emails, along with the FBI. So far no one has found anything.

The DOJ makes a comment in an email regarding an ongoing investigation = 'completely compromised' investigation.

FBI Chief writes an open letter to Congress regarding an ongoing investigation = .............

Completely false equivalence on your W behalf as usual

DOJ official emailed Clinton campaign directly from a personal email account to give them a "heads up" while the investigation is ongoing....serious violation and a torrent of shot coming his way.

Add in Loretta Lynch's little private get together with Bill Clinton in Phoenix....looks very bad all round

On the other hand Hillarys Email investigation was not reopened....it was an ongoing investigation and material information had surfaced which contradicted Comeys sworn testimony to Clngress...he was obligated to notify them.