Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2016, 12:55:05 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 12:36:31 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on November 02, 2016, 09:23:39 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 02, 2016, 09:16:45 AM
With this 'debacle' for Clinton, is it a possibility that Trump might win?

Its looking like a close thing.

Either way America is fucked.

Even if she wins.....it's not over

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

So far on this thread we have had suggestions of:

Pedophile ring details?
Corruption payment bank account numbers?
Graphic details of her lesbian encounters?

What do you think will be in these emails Whitey?

I honestly don't know, but to risk permanently deleting 30000 emails that were under subpoena, I'd say it's something pretty bad.

The day after The NY Times broke the story about the private server.....Wikileaks havand John Podesta saying "We are going to have to dump all those emails"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

I'm far from an expert on this stuff, but 15 years ago I was a lower level employee at a company going on trough an SEC investigation. If I recall correctly armed FBI agents show up at some of  He executives houses to seize laptops....it's mind boggling that someone would delete emails that are under subponea

It's not though, it is sheer arrogance and absolute faith that Hillary is untouchable.

You do not delete emails whilst under subpoena unless you are an arrogant bitch that thinks her shit don't stink and her minnions bought into her being bullet proof.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

Pedophile ring details?

I honestly don't know, but to risk permanently deleting 30000 emails that were under subpoena, I'd say it's something pretty bad.

The day after The NY Times broke the story about the private server.....Wikileaks havand John Podesta saying "We are going to have to dump all those emails"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

I'm far from an expert on this stuff, but 15 years ago I was a lower level employee at a company going on trough an SEC investigation. If I recall correctly armed FBI agents show up at some of  He executives houses to seize laptops....it's mind boggling that someone would delete emails that are under subponea

Not everything is black and white.

The answer is usually somewhere in the grey.

Firstly you are talking about two different type of subpoena. Here is a Congressional subpoena being ignored: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/republicans-hold-hillary-s-it-guy-in-contempt-of-congress-for-refusing-to-testify.html

Hillary emails 'scandal' is simply a dirty tricks campaign. It is an attempt, one that is almost succeeding, in influencing a Presidential election. It will go away, either way, after the election because there isn't even a specific allegation being made. They have been through 30,000 emails already and have had weeks with another 650,000, and still nothing. No doubt there will be another 'shocking' revelation before the day of the election, but I bet when you let the smoke of the 'outrage' and 'scandal' clear, there will be nothing to it.

I read an explanation lat night of why the deletion of the emails happened the way it happened, and it reads as credible if you are a Democrat, about 50% believable if you are neutral, and evidence of every crime committed since the Crucifixion if you are a Trump supporter. None of this will matter after the election.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 01:11:29 PM

Pedophile ring details?

It's not though, it is sheer arrogance and absolute faith that Hillary is untouchable.

You do not delete emails whilst under subpoena unless you are an arrogant bitch that thinks her shit don't stink and her minnions bought into her being bullet proof.

You are the only one saying she is 'untouchable'. Then you argue why she isn't.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Interesting document on Congressional subpoenas.

https://www.mayerbrown.com/files/Publication/ec1203b2-a787-44ac-8344-5d5fab374ffa/Presentation/PublicationAttachment/11509b8b-df81-4db6-9e89-1d1b16c20856/White-Paper-Congressional-Subpoena.pdf

Can anyone find a link showing that the House is considering holding Hillary (not an aide) in contempt? I can't at the moment. While this whole email thing is obviously politically motivated, I reckon even the Republicans won't cross too many lines, in case Democrats win the House the next time and start issuing their own subpoenas. Sad state of affairs if that is the case.

MWWSI 2017

J70

The Democrats are cowards when it comes to wielding congressional investigations as a political weapon.

You think there would have been 8 or 9 separate House investigations into Benghazi if the roles were reversed? Likewise would a GOP president have been treated like Bill Clinton? Fox News and talk radio and the rest would have been up in arms about abuse of power.

Pelosi could have went to town on the Bush administration from 07-11. She didn't.

Doesn't mean she was necessarily wrong, but it does illustrate the difference between the parties.

seafoid

Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2016, 02:21:57 PM
The Democrats are cowards when it comes to wielding congressional investigations as a political weapon.

You think there would have been 8 or 9 separate House investigations into Benghazi if the roles were reversed? Likewise would a GOP president have been treated like Bill Clinton? Fox News and talk radio and the rest would have been up in arms about abuse of power.

Pelosi could have went to town on the Bush administration from 07-11. She didn't.

Doesn't mean she was necessarily wrong, but it does illustrate the difference between the parties.
Benghazi is significant because of the warmongering and neglect but Bush did it as well

There was virtually no progress on US chronic issues during Obama's time. Obamacare is a disaster. He didn't touch healthcare as a % of GDP, vets, income inequality or 1% taxation. He got no cooperation from the GOP. and it will be even worse next administration. The polarisation has intensified.

the big question is who benefits from the political deadlock. The answer is the ultra rich
It's a plutocracy

whitey

DOJ official tipping off Podesta on Hillary email investigation.....email just released by Wiki

FL/MAYO

Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 08:09:22 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 01:35:31 AM
http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.

The cost of healthcare is a huge issue, people that are on the family healthcare plan where I work are $17000 out of pocket before their healthcare plan kicks in.
No matter who wins this election the middle class will be forgotten about again until 2020, I have no faith in either candidate. The only positive in this campaign is Trump managing to piss off the establishment of both parties, maybe the parties will finally start to listen to us.

muppet

Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 02, 2016, 04:01:49 PM
http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.

The cost of healthcare is a huge issue, people that are on the family healthcare plan where I work are $17000 out of pocket before their healthcare plan kicks in.
No matter who wins this election the middle class will be forgotten about again until 2020, I have no faith in either candidate. The only positive in this campaign is Trump managing to piss off the establishment of both parties, maybe the parties will finally start to listen to us.

They will stop even pretending to listen on the 9th November.
MWWSI 2017

J70

What's the employee contribution to your work healthcare plan?

muppet

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/before-you-go/10239953/Theres-a-world-of-difference-in-the-cost-of-treatment-abroad.html

..The degree of price variations is bought home in a new report by the London-based International Federation of Health Plans, representing 100 insurance companies. The average cost of a CT scan for the head is US$82 in Argentina, US$175 in UK and US$566 in America.

The highest prices for what is a routine procedure can be around US$1,672 in America, according to figures from the World Health Organisation and OECD. On the surgical front, average prices for appendix removal are (all US$):

Argentina 953
Spain 2,245
South Africa 3,381
UK 3,408
Chile 4,221
France 4,463
Netherlands 4,498
Switzerland 4,782
New Zealand 5,392
Australia 5,467
USA 8,156

Disparities are smaller, but still significant, on prescription drug charges, the report says. Vytorin, for high cholesterol, costs an average, in US$:

Argentina 31
New Zealand 55
UK 68
Switzerland 70
Spain 80
USA 120

The above doesn't take into account the litigious culture in the States and the cost of insurance for medics and hospitals etc. But it seems to me the solution for the cost of health care has to start with the lowering of health costs. Having said that, we could do with tackling claims and insurance costs here too.
MWWSI 2017

FL/MAYO

Quote from: J70 on November 02, 2016, 04:41:05 PM

What's the employee contribution to your work healthcare plan?

They pay $1000 a month for healtcare, then they have a High Deductible plan at a $5000 deductible.

FL/MAYO

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

They will stop even pretending to listen on the 9th November.

You know it :)