The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 07:15:13 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemption_movement

The "redemption movement"

The Redemption movement is based on a theory developed in the 1980s by Roger Elvick, who has been called a "founding father" of the modern redemption movement.[7] The theory is, in part, that for every citizen's birth certificate issued in the U.S. since the 1936 Social Security Act, the government deposits $630,000 in a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American and administered by a Jewish cabal.

You just knew the Jewish elite had to be in there somewhere! ;D

My word a quote from Wikipedia. That is a load of rubbish.

Which part of the Wiki article is wrong?
MWWSI 2017

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 07:13:39 PM
Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 05:30:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 04:52:06 PM
Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 04:05:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on November 01, 2016, 03:58:36 PM
Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 03:20:43 PM
Why did Hillary wire 1.8 Billion from The Clinton Foundation to Qatar on Oct 20th?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw6usGR41cI

Frankly, this is very, very disturbing. No - not in the way that you think.

;D

"Reports that the Clinton Foundation suddenly moved $1.8 billion to Qatar originated with a fake news and conspiracy web site."

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-moves-billions-to-qatar/

1. Where would Hillary find 1.8 billion?
2. Why would she move it to Qatar?

Who said Hillary is moving to Qatar?
It's easy to find where the funds came from, check out Clinton Cash for just one way of doing so.

Keep away from Snopes, they are frying your brain, proven to be a disinformation site.

As opposed to the tenuously-sourced bollocks you post about and from??

Anyway, I didn't say you said Hillary was moving to Qatar. I asked why she would move 1.8 billion to Qatar?

Coming from a man who does not realize The United States is a corporation. Ever wonder why your Driver License is in all CAPITALS along with all government correspondence including that of the IRS along with that of the banking system?  No I guess not, it's all over your head.

Sure go on Seamus, enlighten us all.

Why is my driver license name in capital letters?

Next time you go to the DMV ask them to change the name on the DL to your proper name, see what they'll tell you, ie John Smith as opposed to JOHN SMITH
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 08:12:32 PM
Why did Hillary wire 1.8 Billion from The Clinton Foundation to Qatar on Oct 20th?

;D

"Reports that the Clinton Foundation suddenly moved $1.8 billion to Qatar originated with a fake news and conspiracy web site."

It's easy to find where the funds came from, check out Clinton Cash for just one way of doing so.

Keep away from Snopes, they are frying your brain, proven to be a disinformation site.

Anyway, I didn't say you said Hillary was moving to Qatar. I asked why she would move 1.8 billion to Qatar?

Coming from a man who does not realize The United States is a corporation. Ever wonder why your Driver License is in all CAPITALS along with all government correspondence including that of the IRS along with that of the banking system?  No I guess not, it's all over your head.

Next time you go to the DMV ask them to change the name on the DL to your proper name, see what they'll tell you

So what name is on my driving license if not my "proper name"?

J70

Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 07:15:13 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemption_movement

The "redemption movement"

The Redemption movement is based on a theory developed in the 1980s by Roger Elvick, who has been called a "founding father" of the modern redemption movement.[7] The theory is, in part, that for every citizen's birth certificate issued in the U.S. since the 1936 Social Security Act, the government deposits $630,000 in a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American and administered by a Jewish cabal.

You just knew the Jewish elite had to be in there somewhere! ;D

My word a quote from Wikipedia. That is a load of rubbish.

What's a load of rubbish?

The "redemption movement" idea?

The 630K in a secret account?

The Jewish cabal?

Something else in the wiki piece?

Are you a subscriber to the redemption movement thing?

muppet

FBI releases file on 2001 Investigation into Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich: https://vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

It is almost all redacted though, so why bother releasing it at all?

Nonetheless, this is incredible stuff.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 01, 2016, 08:28:11 PM
FBI releases file on 2001 Investigation into Bill Clinton's pardon of Marc Rich: https://vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

It is almost all redacted though, so why bother releasing it at all?

Nonetheless, this is incredible stuff.
Rich founded some trading company that became GlencoRe one of the world's biggest

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

;D

Next time you go to the DMV ask them to change the name on the DL to your proper name, see what they'll tell you

Ask DMV, seek out a supervisor if need be. You will need to find the answers for yourself.

You probably never heard of the Universal Commercial Code either. It's a disgrace but we have to use it to our advantage, through a proper filing you will never again have to pay a traffic or moving violation ticket to the corporation and that's only one small advantage of taking control of that all capital name. Of course you will be issued a ticket by the brainwashed traffic warden or cop. All that needs to be done is to send in a letter of assignment along with the ticket.  I'm living proof of this. It is people like you that got us all into the situation we are in. If you do not know your rights you do not have any, the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free. We are forced to take back our freedoms individually because of how cowardly people have become. I legally got rid of the IRS as well. You do not deserve the information I'm giving you here but maybe you will wake up and realize that you are not always right.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on November 01, 2016, 08:53:39 PM

Ask DMV, seek out a supervisor if need be. You will need to find the answers for yourself.

Just answer the question FFS! ;D

You probably never heard of the Universal Commercial Code either. It's a disgrace but we have to use it to our advantage, through a proper filing you will never again have to pay a traffic or moving violation ticket to the corporation and that's only one small advantage of taking control of that all capital name. Of course you will be issued a ticket by the brainwashed traffic warden or cop. All that needs to be done is to send in a letter of assignment along with the ticket.  I'm living proof of this. It is people like you that got us all into the situation we are in. If you do not know your rights you do not have any, the perfect slave is the one who thinks he is free. We are forced to take back our freedoms individually because of how cowardly people have become. I legally got rid of the IRS as well. You do not deserve the information I'm giving you here but maybe you will wake up and realize that you are not always right.

Watch out for the black helicopters! ;D

tyssam5

;D

Good that you figured out how to get rid of the IRS when poor aul WESLEY SNIPES made a balls of it.

"Snipes is being cast as a villainous example of the dangers of joining with Internet-fueled activists who claim the IRS has no authority to collect taxes"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/04/05/wesley-snipes-finishes-jail-time-for-tax-evasion/2057455/

dec

You probably never heard of the Universal Commercial Code either.

You can't even get your own conspiracy bullshit correct.

Seamus

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 01, 2016, 11:15:18 PM

;D

Good that you figured out how to get rid of the IRS when poor aul WESLEY SNIPES made a balls of it.

"Snipes is being cast as a villainous example of the dangers of joining with Internet-fueled activists who claim the IRS has no authority to collect taxes"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/04/05/wesley-snipes-finishes-jail-time-for-tax-evasion/2057455/

Thanks even though you would love to see me fail. I have not joined any Internet fueled activists. Snipes went into contract with them I have not. They have no way of taking me to court. The illegal IRS uses fear to achieve their objectives. The majority that receives a letter for payment from the IRS shites themselves and pays up straight away even though they may not own them the money. They collect billions this way. How they have gotten business owners to become tax collectors for them is mind boggling, fear is a terrible thing.  I have the courage and knowledge to beat them.

muppet

Wow!

I think Trump was right when he said the election was rigged. But it was a Freudian slip.  :D
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 01:35:31 AM
http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman