The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Dirk Kuyt seems to be getting credit by default as far as I can see. Great hat trick

Milltown Row2

Dirk Kunt is a great player, first two goals were scored on the goal line, how far for the third??

Ya need to be in the right position to score them and Kunt was there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2011, 10:19:48 PM
Dirk Kunt is a great player, first two goals were scored on the goal line, how far for the third??

Ya need to be in the right position to score them and Kunt was there

Twice. Really?

laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on January 27, 2011, 09:54:00 AM
Stoke              D  - Wrong
Chelsea            L - Wrong
Wigan             W - Wrong   
West Ham       W - Wrong
Man Utd           L - Wrong  ;D
Sunderland       D 

I think 8 points from those is realistic in the next 6 games.

Wonder where that would lead to in the table?

10 points from 5 games so far EC  :)
Never take tips from EC....EVER!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

[qoute]Dirk Kunt is a great player, first two goals were scored on the goal line, how far for the third?? [/quote]

The first one was, the second one wasn't.

The hat-trick was for maybe two yards out

supersub

They all went in and no one else was there to score them so all credit to Dirk for taking the chance of being in those positions!

quit yo jibbajabba

begrudgers are never happy; for years we dont have a poacher; kuyt dont score enough etc etc;

all comes good for the dirk man against the mancs, and he gets slated for scorin 3 tap ins against the biggest rivals!

some people r never happy...(not you all, but some; we know who they are) ;D :) ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Jeezus - its great to see United supporters worrying about our motivation for the rest of the season.

QuoteWill we see the same motivation when they play Sunderland next week? prior to the United game the same players under Dalglish didn't seem too motivated v Sparta Prague,Wigan & West ham.

ross4life

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 07, 2011, 02:17:36 AM
Jeezus - its great to see United supporters worrying about our motivation for the rest of the season.

QuoteWill we see the same motivation when they play Sunderland next week? prior to the United game the same players under Dalglish didn't seem too motivated v Sparta Prague,Wigan & West ham.

Worried? it's general question if i were a pool fan i would be wondering where was that drive,passion & determination showed v United in the other games.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 07, 2011, 02:09:59 AM
[qoute]Dirk Kunt is a great player, first two goals were scored on the goal line, how far for the third??

The first one was, the second one wasn't.

The hat-trick was for maybe two yards out
[/quote]

7 yards in total according to MOTD.  It was reminiscient of Rush in his peak or Linekar.

gawa316

Quote from: ross4life on March 07, 2011, 02:30:02 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 07, 2011, 02:17:36 AM

Worried? it's general question if i were a pool fan i would be wondering where was that drive,passion & determination showed v United in the other games.

Can't the same be said for the mancs? Where was the passion,drive and determination yesterday that they displayed against blackpool or citee?

I think supersub put it well on the last page

Two Hands FFS

Some great moments yesterday...Suarez run for the 1st goal & in the 2nd half when he went past Evra & Brown, Nani crying, Carroll coming on & Rushie rubbing his hands in excitement, the cheer from the Kop when he won the 1st header & I loved the Kop singing Happy Birthday to the King & his smile!!!

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

gawa316

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 07, 2011, 09:50:19 AM
Some great moments yesterday...Suarez run for the 1st goal & in the 2nd half when he went past Evra & Brown, Nani crying, Carroll coming on & Rushie rubbing his hands in excitement, the cheer from the Kop when he won the 1st header & I loved the Kop singing Happy Birthday to the King & his smile!!!

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

don't forget Suarez's wee tug at the twins wig

Denn Forever

Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2011, 10:06:50 AM

Its lucky there are no retrospective Red Cards given.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 07, 2011, 11:15:25 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 07, 2011, 10:06:50 AM

Its lucky there are no retrospective Red Cards given.

There can be retrospective suspensions given but not if the ref has deemed his actions at the time were sufficient. He didn't see this so technically he could get suspended. He won't though so he can continue terrorising defenders which is what he does best!!