Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

I think 8 points from those is realistic in the next 6 games.

Wonder where that would lead to in the table?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: EC Unique on January 27, 2011, 09:54:00 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Good Try

Bingo

Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Ah, good man EC. Thats that done then, you've just saved me a few quid on that trip to the United match. No way I want to see them lose plus I'll think I'll throw all this results into a wee bet and make a few quid.

Top, top guy.

EC Unique

Quote from: Bingo on January 27, 2011, 10:29:16 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Ah, good man EC. Thats that done then, you've just saved me a few quid on that trip to the United match. No way I want to see them lose plus I'll think I'll throw all this results into a wee bet and make a few quid.

Top, top guy.

It genuinely what I think will happen going on form of the teams involved so far this year. What do you think the results will be?

Bingo

Quote from: EC Unique on January 27, 2011, 10:41:07 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

It genuinely what I think will happen going on form of the teams involved so far this year. What do you think the results will be?

Easy, all wins. Call me mad but thats what i expect everytime we play.

EC Unique

Quote from: Bingo on January 27, 2011, 10:48:01 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

Easy, all wins. Call me mad but thats what i expect everytime we play.

Gotta love your optimism even if it is not realistic. Fair play to you.. :D

J OGorman

Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

your predictions are a bit on the obvious side ie Liverpool will get beat by the 2 top four teams, will draw with the middle of the table teams and beat the bottom teams..thats why the bookie has a personalised number plate

eg..there is no reason why liverpool cannot win or at least draw @ old trafford for example esp if Vidic has another sh1tfit. For what its worth, Liverpool should give any team in the league a right rattle now, top or bottom

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: J OGorman on January 27, 2011, 10:53:17 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

your predictions are a bit on the obvious side ie Liverpool will get beat by the 2 top four teams, will draw with the middle of the table teams and beat the bottom teams..thats why the bookie has a personalised number plate

eg..there is no reason why liverpool cannot win or at least draw @ old trafford for example esp if Vidic has another sh1tfit. For what its worth, Liverpool should give any team in the league a right rattle now, top or bottom

Liverpool are playing United at Anfield are they not?

btw I wouldn't pay much attention to anything EC says.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

J OGorman

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 27, 2011, 10:54:52 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

Liverpool are playing United at Anfield are they not?

btw I wouldn't pay much attention to anything EC says.

@ Anfield yes , but if it was @ old trafford, should still be winning, thats the way Kenny rolls

J OGorman

Quote from: hardstation on January 27, 2011, 10:56:29 AM
Then again they could easily lose to Wigan and/or West Ham.

thats it..hard to predict

J OGorman

Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

anyone be able to work out the odds for above if I went into the bookies and put a £1 on? (would do it myself if i could, but only ever bet on the Nationals)

thebigfella

Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

Jesus Christ are you for real? Since the King  ::) has come back they have only won 1 game convincingly. Reality check, the squad is still as sh1t (whether it be form or player quality) as it was with Woy. Even though Daglish is letting them play football now, they are a f**king long way off rattling any of the top teams. There is no way Utd/City/Arsenal/Spurs (Chelsea are probably still playing with a lack of confidence) are sh1tting themselves  ::)

brokencrossbar1

Or how about see what the next few days will bring in regards to possible transfers, if the hoped deals go through then the team will be significantly stronger and then judge each game on its own merits from week to week.  Random punts at results for 6 games is silly and surely all fans should know that each game will depend on players available.  For instance what  you say if Berbatov broke his leg between now and the Liverpool game, or if Torres or Reina got injured?  Prediction is a fools game and something I have been very guilty of doing and very poor at so no more ;D

J OGorman

Quote from: thebigfella on January 27, 2011, 11:08:38 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

Jesus Christ are you for real? Since the King  ::) has come back they have only won 1 game convincingly. Reality check, the squad is still as sh1t (whether it be form or player quality) as it was with Woy. Even though Daglish is letting them play football now, they are a f**king long way off rattling any of the top teams. There is no way Utd/City/Arsenal/Spurs (Chelsea are probably still playing with a lack of confidence) are sh1tting themselves  ::)

ah, forgot its that black and white..reality check received loud and clear

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: thebigfella on January 27, 2011, 11:08:38 AM
Stoke              D
Chelsea            L
Wigan             W         
West Ham       W
Man Utd           L
Sunderland       D 

Top, top guy.

Jesus Christ are you for real? Since the King  ::) has come back they have only won 1 game convincingly. Reality check, the squad is still as sh1t (whether it be form or player quality) as it was with Woy. Even though Daglish is letting them play football now, they are a f**king long way off rattling any of the top teams.

You obviously didn't notice but during first half of the season when Liverpool were abysmal they still beat Chelsea fairly convincingly and should have beaten Arsenal only for an injury time howler from the usually very dependable Reina in goals. Rattling the top teams isn't the problem. It was that they were as likely to lose to Wigan as they were to beat Chelsea.