The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 07, 2011, 09:50:19 AM
Some great moments yesterday...Suarez run for the 1st goal & in the 2nd half when he went past Evra & Brown, Nani crying, Carroll coming on & Rushie rubbing his hands in excitement, the cheer from the Kop when he won the 1st header & I loved the Kop singing Happy Birthday to the King & his smile!!!

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

I'm glad you can take take the time out from celebrating to pick the image of a player in distress after a shocking tackle on him by a liverpool player as one of your highlights of the day.

Abble

Quote from: Boycey on March 07, 2011, 11:31:41 AM
Some great moments yesterday...Suarez run for the 1st goal & in the 2nd half when he went past Evra & Brown, Nani crying, Carroll coming on & Rushie rubbing his hands in excitement, the cheer from the Kop when he won the 1st header & I loved the Kop singing Happy Birthday to the King & his smile!!!

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

I'm glad you can take take the time out from celebrating to pick the image of a player in distress after a shocking tackle on him by a liverpool player as one of you're highlights of the day.

:'(

laoislad

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

I'm glad you can take take the time out from celebrating to pick the image of a player in distress after a shocking tackle on him by a liverpool player as one of you're highlights of the day.

Was that before or after he done the Hokey Cokey in front of the Ref or was it when he theatrically dived to the ground crying like a 3 year old?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 11:35:11 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Was that before or after he done the Hokey Cokey in front of the Ref or was it when he theatrically dived to the ground crying like a 3 year old?

It was before the United medical team bandaged his leg up and stretchered him off, incidentally good to see his international team-mate felt the need to stand over him ans check he was alright all the time he was on the ground.

AZOffaly

Quote from: EC Unique on March 07, 2011, 11:37:16 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

I enjoyed the song from Utd fans...  ''We won it 3 times without killing anyone''

Really?

laoislad

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

I enjoyed the song from Utd fans...  ''We won it 3 times without killing anyone''

Wow.....

Geoff Tipps

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Moron

brokencrossbar1

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Big jump EC from one to the other, have to say you have gone down seriously in my opinion with that comment, jest or not!

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 07, 2011, 11:48:20 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Big jump EC from one to the other, have to say you have gone down seriously in my opinion with that comment, jest or not!

+1

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 07, 2011, 11:41:17 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Really?

No. Not really but it demonstrates the double standards on here. Not one of you pulled Two Hands FFS on his disgusting comment about Nani but all jump up when I post something distasteful.

laoislad

Quote from: Boycey on March 07, 2011, 11:40:09 AM
Quote from: laoislad on March 07, 2011, 11:35:11 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

It was before the United medical team bandaged his leg up and stretchered him off, incidentally good to see his international team-mate felt the need to stand over him ans check he was alright all the time he was on the ground.

Yeah fair enough the guy was injured and it was a very bad takle but he didn't do himself any favours dancing around the place,if anything it could have saved Carra from getting a red card.I mean I'm sure the ref thought the the tackle must not have been that bad if Nani was able do the Macarena right after it.

AZOffaly

You're equating one with the other? That's crazy talk.

For the record I don't agree with the comment, but I can see why somebody would be less than charitable towards Nani given his history and indeed his antics after the tackle. It's certainly not in the same boat as the cretins that booed Alan smith at Anfield a few years ago. Now that *was* disgusting.

Edit: Carragher should have got red for that tackle in my opinion, no argument at all. A bad tackle, and the fact he went to the United dressing room to apologise to Nani highlights this I think.

Two Hands FFS

Just thought it was very strange for a footballer to be lying on the ground crying after receiving yes what was a poor tackle...it it was that bad he wouldn't have been able to get off the ground & chase after the referee.

laoislad

Quote from: EC Unique on March 07, 2011, 11:55:36 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 07, 2011, 11:41:17 AM

Oh & Kuyts 3 goals

Really?

No. Not really but it demonstrates the double standards on here. Not one of you pulled Two Hands FFS on his disgusting comment about Nani but all jump up when I post something distasteful.

The two comments aren't even in the same Galaxy nevermind the same level.
I think in times like this EC its better to just admit you were wrong,apologise and move on.
I really don't think you are the type of person to find a song about people dying funny or enjoyable especially considering how United have had their own tragedies in the past.