The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingobus

Gillet is trying to sell his investment, he's hoping someone who knows even less than him will read his comments and give him a wedge to go away.

blewuporstuffed

From football365

HIDDINK AGENT IN REDS HINT
Posted 20/01/10 08:16

Guus Hiddink's agent has hinted that he has spoken with Liverpool about a possible move to Anfield for the Dutchman.

Liverpool have been linked with a move for Hiddink should under-fire boss Rafa Benitez lose his position at Anfield.

A number of other clubs and national teams are thought to be chasing Hiddink with the experienced coach expected to leave his role as Russia coach after they failed to qualify for this summer's World Cup finals.

Hiddink's representative, Cees van Nieuwenhuizen, confirmed they will hold talks with the Russian FA about his job before making a decision on his future.

"I have spoken with representatives of four clubs and five national federations," Van Nieuwenhuizen told Sovetskiy Sport.

"Almost all of the options have previously been mentioned in the press - Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus, etc.

"However, as I have repeatedly said, we have not held talks with anyone.

"To all we have said that there must first be talks with the new president of Russian FA and to know his position on the future."
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bingobus

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 20, 2010, 12:29:43 PM
From football365

HIDDINK AGENT IN REDS HINT

Guus Hiddink's agent has hinted that he has spoken with Liverpool about a possible move to Anfield for the Dutchman.

Liverpool have been linked with a move for Hiddink should under-fire boss Rafa Benitez lose his position at Anfield.

A number of other clubs and national teams are thought to be chasing Hiddink with the experienced coach expected to leave his role as Russia coach after they failed to qualify for this summer's World Cup finals.

Hiddink's representative, Cees van Nieuwenhuizen, confirmed they will hold talks with the Russian FA about his job before making a decision on his future.

"I have spoken with representatives of four clubs and five national federations," Van Nieuwenhuizen told Sovetskiy Sport.

"Almost all of the options have previously been mentioned in the press - Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus, etc.

"To all we have said that there must first be talks with the new president of Russian FA and to know his position on the future."

Whats he saying? He either has or hasn't?

Declan

under the bar

QuoteHIDDINK AGENT IN REDS HINT

Whats he saying? He either has or hasn't?

It what way?

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyroneboi

Howard Webb is a terrible referee!

Minder

They were good value tonight. Still not playing with much confidence but could have had 4 or 5.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Dakota

Archie Mitchell

Good win for Liverpool. Not sure what to make of it from a City point of view. Keeps City in touch with Spurs, but Liverpool hot on their heels now.

magpie seanie

11/8 was a nice price for Liverpool at home against a team that hasn't beaten any of the "big 4" in their last 65 away attempts. Despite all Liverpools troubles they'll probably still make 4th. Only city could put mount a serious challenge I think. Spurs too flaky and Villa short one or two bodies.

football-4-life

thank god for that!! well done lads!! a fightin spirit they showed!! rafa bentiez has made lucas from terrible 2 decent!! wel done rafa and liverpool!! lets roll on from here!!

tyroneboi

Quote from: football-4-life on January 20, 2010, 09:59:11 PM
thank god for that!! well done lads!! a fightin spirit they showed!! rafa bentiez has made lucas from terrible 2 decent!! wel done rafa and liverpool!! lets roll on from here!!

Eh? More like from terrible to slightly less terrible!

ross4life

this battle for 4th spot is really exciting for the Dakota ordinary neutral fan
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open